Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

Just now, C-Amber said:

My point still stands, this tournament winner was set from beginning for them. Funny you ignored all the red deserved cards. Enjoy the rigged trophy. 

Being the clear frontrunners and the better team doesn't mean it's rigged.

Also how can you say that when Argentina won two matches by penalties? :rip:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Being the clear frontrunners and the better team doesn't mean it's rigged.

Also how can you say that when Argentina won two matches by penalties? :rip:

Tell that in the previous games when Messi and Parades should've been send off but didn't, when they were given fairytale penalties that no sane referee will ever give. They don't even go to the VAR to check them lol. Doesn't matter, enjoy the rigged trophy, not first time and not last time.

1 minute ago, C-Amber said:

Tell that in the previous games when Messi and Parades should've been send off but didn't, when they were given fairytale penalties that no sane referee will ever give. They don't even go to the VAR to check them lol. Doesn't matter, enjoy the rigged trophy, not first time and not last time.

That's your opinion baby, what matters is what really happened, I prefer to stand with referees QUALIFIED to judge football than a mad ATRLer. You say it's rigged for Argentina but France literally scored two goals by penalties today, so what's good?

All these things aside, you're really delusional if you think Argentina didn't slay every single game it played, specially against France and Poland (with Saudi Arabia as an exception).

On 11/22/2022 at 4:38 AM, Spice said:

Woke up to watch Argentina stomp :thing: 

:supaspaz:

-----------

Wow what an amazing world cup.

Mbappe was definitely the star of the match for me idc. 3 goals all on his own plus the penalty. He did indeed carry. Plus he's only 24 and already got a WC so he can cross that off his checklist and it'll never be something people will hold over his head like they did with Messi. Don't think 2018 will be his last though, he's only gonna get better. Future King:heart2:

I knew if they went to penalties Argentina would win because of their goalkeeper/Netherlands.

Happy for Messi though, he deserves it. This coming to him years into his career, he's still on top :foxaylove2:

Can't wait to do this again in 2026:allears:

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

That's your opinion baby, what matters is what really happened, I prefer to stand with referees QUALIFIED to judge football than a mad ATRLer. You say it's rigged for Argentina but France literally scored two goals by penalties today, so what's good?

All these things aside, you're really delusional if you think Argentina didn't slay every single game it played, specially against France and Poland (with Saudi Arabia as an exception).

Messi literally kicked the ball with he's hand deliberately, in all football books that's a yellow card immediately, and for Messi and that moment it will be a second yellow card and send off, but nope the referee said no looool it's not mad atrl as you want it to look like, it's FACT, all experts in all networks and TV said it should be 2nd yellow. That's rigged sweetie, they don't want to be the referee that send off Messi on he's last World Cup, they want to give it to him 

¡VAMOS, MESSI, CARAJO! Congrats to Argentina on getting their third WC.

Amazing, amazing, game. This has been, without a shadow of a doubt, the best WC final ever. My dad, old as he is, agrees with me.

Mbappé, what a monster. He will tear to shreds that Klose record.

My Panini Germany 2006 rookie Messi stickers will be worth so much more now, hehe.

Messi officially among the GOATs alongside Pelé and Maradona. :worship:

A few interesting facts to share.

1. Argentina had to beat the previous WC runners-up and WC winners to become champions.

2. Before Argentina in 2022, last time a team won the WC after losing the first game was Spain in 2010 (lost to Switzerland).

3. Messi scored in all knockout phases of the WC after scoring no goals in such phases in the previous 4 WCs.

4. A player scored a hattrick on a WC finale since 1966.

5. Mbappé has scored 12 goals in 14 games, reaching Pelé's mark in as many games, but being way younger.

6. Both WCs hosted in Asia have seen a CONMEBOL team clinch the title (Brazil in Korea/Japan 2002 and Argentina in Qatar 2022).

7. No other inexperienced coach has managed to get a continental cup and a WC as quickly as Lionel Scaloni.

Edited by Sunderland 4ever

29 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Messi literally kicked the ball with he's hand deliberately, in all football books that's a yellow card immediately, and for Messi and that moment it will be a second yellow card and send off, but nope the referee said no looool it's not mad atrl as you want it to look like, it's FACT, all experts in all networks and TV said it should be 2nd yellow. That's rigged sweetie, they don't want to be the referee that send off Messi on he's last World Cup, they want to give it to him 

Messi didn't have any yellow card at that moment. Did you even watch that game?  :ace: 

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Mario Gotze celebrating Argentina and Messi's win  :jonny4:

This made me emotional 

We love Gotze now :cries:

9 minutes ago, Green said:

Mario Gotze celebrating Argentina and Messi's win  :jonny4:

Everyone wanted him/Argentina to win :clap3: 

53 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

My point still stands, this tournament winner was set from beginning for them.

If that's what you need to tell yourself... :gaycat2:

Giving me Trump 2020 teas... :toofunny2:

59 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

My point still stands, this tournament winner was set from beginning for them. Funny you ignored all the red deserved cards. Enjoy the rigged trophy. 

Conspiracy theorists like you should be banned from this thread.

Giving MAGA

I live VERY close to the obelisco and you guys have no idea. This day was HISTORY. :jonny6:

The screams of joy, the celebration, the happiness of everyone :jonny6: WHAT A DAY

1 hour ago, C-Amber said:

My point still stands, this tournament winner was set from beginning for them. 

HOW!? We lost the first match sis 

To a VAR error 

:rip:

15 minutes ago, Sahn said:

To a VAR error 

Pay that person no attention...

They're just a SORE LOSER like the MAGA Trumptards.

That was insane :deadbanana: What a glorious finale.

Things like the final goal during the first 90 minutes make you think this type of things can be rigged, but that can't happen, do you really think the other team will loose so easily? :bibliahh:

There's always a circunstancial factor, luck and destiny can be added to the formula, but at the end of the day the physical and mental preparation take a big role for the players, also the energy in the stadium, this year was Messi's to win, it's almost as if everyone manifested it from day 1, not even Argentina, just Messi. 

Very happy about Di Maria (Best player of the match next to Mbappe), all I know is that the Messi/Cristiano era is over, both leaving as ones of the greatests of all time, and after this world cup Mbappe is coming for blood, that guy is INSANE, the way he runs, the way he never fails under pressure, the way he is always ready. 

Edited by PlERRE

Happy Argentina won! I'd let the whole team run a train on me for a a celebration

HuGCrP7.gif

What a match! Congratulations to Argentina, I'm really happy for Messi :clap3:

Mbappé was INSANE as well, he's definitely coming for legend status :duca:

52 minutes ago, Sahn said:

To a VAR error 

Don't you see that them losing the 1st match and getting humilliated after being undefeated for almost 40 games was planned? :dies: 

^

That's how ridiculous they look 

1 hour ago, Drowned8World said:

I live VERY close to the obelisco and you guys have no idea. This day was HISTORY. :jonny6:

The screams of joy, the celebration, the happiness of everyone :jonny6: WHAT A DAY

It was iconic today. I was there too :heart2:

49 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

That was insane :deadbanana: What a glorious finale.

Things like the final goal during the first 90 minutes make you think this type of things can be rigged, but that can't happen, do you really think the other team will loose so easily? :bibliahh:

There's always a circunstancial factor, luck and destiny can be added to the formula, but at the end of the day the physical and mental preparation take a big role for the players, also the energy in the stadium, this year was Messi's to win, it's almost as if everyone manifested it from day 1, not even Argentina, just Messi. 

Very happy about Di Maria (Best player of the match next to Mbappe), all I know is that the Messi/Cristiano era is over, both leaving as ones of the greatests of all time, and after this world cup Mbappe is coming for blood, that guy is INSANE, the way he runs, the way he never fails under pressure, the way he is always ready. 

Im happy for Di Maria too. He deserve to have his moment. I wish De Pauls had it too. People were very rude to him. But he slayed today

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.