Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

9 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

They'll take out Spain. But they're been very unlucky against Portugal. Ronaldo put a curse on them.

Can't wait for Portugal vs Spain so we'll know for sure who goes against them:duca:

10 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yeah, Brazil is the biggest threat overall. Hard to predict though, each game could be full of surprises.

If it's Brazil against France i'm for France all the way. 

tozakiny.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooting for Senegal of course because let's be honest who ever roots for England :dies:

And I'm still hopeing for Spain to make it, but I would still be happy for our south neighbours :clap3:

All I ask is for France not to win and for Messi to remain WC-less (watch this post bite me in the ass when this whole tournament ends) :turkey:

If it ends up being France vs Brazil you will see me painting my face red, white, and blue 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

If it ends up being France vs Brazil you will see me painting my face red, white, and blue 

spacer.png

I know you didn't mean it to come out that way sis but :rip:

the fumes towards England in here and in general ddd.

Senegal are AFCON champions and even without Sadio Mane they shouldn’t be underestimated, looking forward to what should hopefully be an entertaining match. 

France is doing that much damage without Karim Benzema.  Imagine if he was playing.  :deadbanana: They're becoming the favourite to win again.

Surprised to see the disdain for England here.  :mandown: Most people in my country love England.  I'll be rooting for Senegal though. :bird:

Rooting for Akon's Senegal against Madonna's England.

56 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I know you didn't mean it to come out that way sis but :rip:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761155f331609d3307f30e 

Rooting for Akon's Senegal against Jess Glynne's England

tozakiny.gif

Senegal's goalkeeper is low key a mess, England is going to score 100% if he keeps fooling around like that :rip:

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Senegal's goalkeeper is low key a mess, England is going to score 100% if he keeps fooling around like that :rip:

Mendy is such an incredible goalkeeper and was instrumental in Chelsea winning the Champions League in 2021 and Senegal winning the African Cup earlier this year…. but he’s been absolutely average these past 10 months ever since the African Cup in February

I really need for him to get his act together, he better not be the reason Senegal get eliminated today :rip:

56 minutes ago, Kavish said:

France is doing that much damage without Karim Benzema.  Imagine if he was playing.  :deadbanana: They're becoming the favourite to win again.

Why isn't Karim playing?

(I don't follow club football very much)

Whenever the camera pans to the Senegal fans, they’re dancing, singing, playing the drums, etc.

Whenever the camera pans to the England fans, they’re MASSIVELY overweight and look nervous af

:bibliahh:

Senegal>>>>

Just now, Alina M said:

Why isn't Karim playing?

(I don't follow club football very much)

He got injured in training like 2 or 3 days before the tournament began :rip: terrible luck for Benzema

Just got here let’s go Senegal ?? 

Have to stan the one Moroccan fan who’s been in the stands for each Senegal match ?? 

Edited by kandicha

1 minute ago, LookinAssHittas said:

He got injured in training like 2 or 3 days before the tournament began :rip: terrible luck for Benzema

He basically skipped all his RM commitments for him to get injured in training. These football players are seriously made of paper :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.