Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think itll be France vs Brazil for the finale.

The things I'd do to see Spain lose to Morocco though. The MESS if that happens. :dies: 

These fancy stop start bullshit run ups during penalties NEVER end well. I wish players would just ******* run and smash it. 

Lewandowski is TERRIBLE omg :dies:

That has to be the worst penalty I’ve ever seen 

…and just as I type this, the penalty will be taken again :priceless:

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

And some ignorant people were talking about how « France isn’t that good!!! They lost to Tunisia!!! » :dies: 

A 1 - 0 win against France’s bench team :rip:

FIFA is rigging everything for Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Lewandowski

Wtf was that? Referee was trash, imagine giving them a free penalty and then a redo :rip:

2 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

A 1 - 0 win against France’s bench team :rip:

Yeah, some people were using the "They won against the World champions!!!" while going against the C team (and it was supposed to be a draw) bs on Twitter :rip:

1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

Wtf was that? Referee was trash, imagine giving them a free penalty and then a redo :rip:

Hand ball gets a penalty. Goalie can’t leave the line until the ball is kicked so there was a re-do. Ref did exactly what he should have :coffee:

I'd hate to see France win again. Please Brazil needs to come through :biblio:

10 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Lmfao they almost talking about Xmas plans 

When the female commentator started telling her story about Kuzma (I think?) helping her park her car once lolololol.  She wasn't gonna tell it, and the other announcers were like, "go for it! no time like today!" :rip: 

Rooting for Senegal tonight because England is full of racists and they are too full of themselves (FOR MY TASTE *disclaimer*)

I know the chances are small for Senegal but still, rooting for the boys!!!

tozakiny.gif

France will beat England but do we think they'll be able to take out Spain or Portugal? I do tbh. 

Spoiler

Thots @Squall ??? 

Edited by Spice

3 minutes ago, Spice said:

France will beat England but do we think they'll be able to take out Spain or Portugal? I do tbh. 

Hide contents

Thots @Squall ??? 

They'll take out Spain. But they're been very unlucky against Portugal. Ronaldo put a curse on them.

1 minute ago, Spice said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thots @Squall ??? 

Yeah, Brazil is the biggest threat overall. Hard to predict though, each game could be full of surprises.

Both Senegal and Morocco pulling through would be a DREAM

Because so far the round of 16 have been predictable af. I didn't care about USA or Australia doin an upset but I really care for the two remaining african teams. Come on shake things up  :noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.