Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

44 minutes ago, Spice said:

Novak's enemies Australia lost, maybe this was a win for Serbia,wow. They can take comfort in that after losing yesterday:alexz3: @Bloodflowers. thots? the streets should be kolo dancing now.

Australia passed it to Top 16 Round, which is not easy to get, not every country's team has that to their credit this year, I fear! Australia's good!

ujq3KUl.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending coins on rare panini stickers because this cup is prob.the only cup in our lifetimes we will watch during winter time

Also, filling my 2nd album

26bKDY8.gif

8 hours ago, Mandalay said:

I need Argentina OUT :rockon:

How that worked out for you :oh:

3 hours ago, sourprint said:

brazil isn't that far behind them anyway? you are acting like they're in the same level of contributions to those communities as canada or something:priceless:face the facts argentina is rooted in racism and they do everything in their will to downgrade other latin americans

You're acting like we were never a colony please be serious. White brazilians are racist as hell too so your point? Sadly racism is everywhere

Alejandro Sanz stanning  :alexz3:

---------------------------------------------

Wow look at the stadium  :omg:

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Alejandro Sanz stanning  :alexz3:

---------------------------------------------

Wow look at the stadium  :omg:

Leo's undeniable GLOBAL success. A true main football girl :clap3:

Argentina winning the games Tini attends. She better be there for the NL match :giraffe:

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Ughhhh Kylie's underdog GODstralia better pull a Japan

Aussies suck at soccer xD they haven't won yet. :weeps:

Think they should stick to there shitty AFL :redface:

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

You're acting like we were never a colony please be serious. White brazilians are racist as hell too so your point? Sadly racism is everywhere

im not, i do not dismiss our racist past and most white brazilians are racist af but compared to argentine we don't call other latin americans the worst names possible just bcs "we" are of white ancestry (i wouldn't call myself white even tho im white in brazil??:deadbanana4:), they have this narrative that their ancestors came by boat from western europe and all settled there, and for that they call darker skinned latin americans jungle people and whatnot

Ready for Adele's England to take the trophy

giphy.gif

Edited by midnightdawn

51 minutes ago, sourprint said:

im not, i do not dismiss our racist past and most white brazilians are racist af but compared to argentine we don't call other latin americans the worst names possible just bcs "we" are of white ancestry (i wouldn't call myself white even tho im white in brazil??:deadbanana4:), they have this narrative that their ancestors came by boat from western europe and all settled there, and for that they call darker skinned latin americans jungle people and whatnot

A bunch of racist hooligans don't represent the whole country sis. This people are a mess everywhere. 

Have you ever been to Argentina? Did you or anyone close to you suffered the racism first hand more than one time? Otherwise it's the same narrative some Latin American people keep pushing and it's tiring. 

Our president was DRAGGED by the whole country about what he said about Brazilians and Mexicans recently. It was sad and embarrassing for us.

Messi rejects aggressive chants against Brazilians. Join La Scaloneta sis. :gaycat1:

Edited by Sahn

I was here today waiting for Harry and watching the game inside the stadium. What a MOMENT. 

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Allday said:

Aussies suck at soccer xD they haven't won yet. :weeps:

Think they should stick to there shitty AFL :redface:

All in all, GODstralia did surprisingly well. Argentina is one of the toughest teams so if it wasn't for that dumb second goal, who knows where would they be now. I am looking forward to 2026!

ujq3KUl.gif

2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Hoping for Poland and Senegal winning.

Same bestie! :heart:

Who is the biggest MPG with Polish roots? I can only think of Beth Phoenix having Polish roots but idk any major singer but I know there must be some ksksksksk

It should be an easy match for France and England, but I'm here for Marie Curie's Poland and Akon's Senegal to pull an upset. :bird:

1 hour ago, Kavish said:

It should be an easy match for France and England, but I'm here for Marie Curie's Poland and Akon's Senegal to pull an upset. :bird:

This is sending me :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, sourprint said:

Way to generalize. How are you putting every single argentino in the same bag you have NO argument. Cause there's still native comunities in the country. Baby if you're white you're white. Latino ≠ poc. You're so ignorant lmao

After seeing this tweet it reminded me of all the fighting over rooting for a certain country

I would be in my Filipino era, which doesn't even play so :gaycat2:

Imagen

Logic tell us that there will be 6 teams from Europe & 2 from South America in the Top 8. Will there be a surprise?

Netherlands - Argentina

France - England

Croatia - Brazil

Spain - Portugal

France will win over Poland

Brazil & Croatia will eliminate the 2 Asian teams (Korea & Japan)

England & Spain will eliminate the 2 African teams (Senegal & Morocco)

Portugal will eliminate Switzerland

13 minutes ago, Green said:

Logic tell us that there will be 6 teams from Europe & 2 from South America in the Top 8. Will there be a surprise?

Netherlands - Argentina

France - England

Croatia - Brazil

Spain - Portugal

France will win over Poland

Brazil & Croatia will eliminate the 2 Asian teams (Korea & Japan)

England & Spain will eliminate the 2 African teams (Senegal & Morocco)

Portugal will eliminate Switzerland

If only it would be so easy to predict these things. (See Argentina vs Saudi Arabia)

Japan has a shot at defeating Croatia imho, Senegal has a realistic shot at defeating England, Switzerland has a realistic shot at defeating Portugal and Spain could also lose against Morocco.

I do agree that Brazil and France are safe bets tho

40 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

If only it would be so easy to predict these things. (See Argentina vs Saudi Arabia)

Japan has a shot at defeating Croatia imho, Senegal has a realistic shot at defeating England, Switzerland has a realistic shot at defeating Portugal and Spain could also lose against Morocco.

I do agree that Brazil and France are safe bets tho

True. After Japan beat Germany and Spain anything could happen so Croatia isn't safe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.