Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

it's funny because one of the other french players (Pogba) hired a witch doctor to curse Mbappe, but now Pogba is out injured and Mbappe just scored two. I guess that witch doctor curse backfired :deadbanana2:

What? Is it real? 

Serving illuminati teas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sahn said:

The pressure this country put on their players is insane. A lot of people were being really nasty even questioning his nationality for playing great in Barcelona and doing so bad in the national team. He's human after all and he was just frustrated. It's totally understandable. 

He has lead the team amazingly well in the last 3 years. They won Copa America (his first major international title and Argentina's first in decades) and reached this WC with a 36 streak of non-defeated games. That narrative of him being a weak leader is just nonsense at this point. 

It isn't nonsense, it's been shown tons of times over the year, where when he's team are down he never spoke to them or encourage them like a leader does, he always keeps silent and just walks around. Like you said he's a human and isn't perfect, he's a great player, but not a leader, and there is nothing wrong with that it's just he's personality, he's known to be a shy introvert person.

The last country to win 2 consecutive World Cups was Brazil right? 1958-1962? Imagine if France does that with Kante and Pogba injured :deadbanana4:

Poor Benzemá if that happens  :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, kandicha said:

it's funny because one of the other french players (Pogba) hired a witch doctor to curse Mbappe, but now Pogba is out injured and Mbappe just scored two. I guess that witch doctor curse backfired :deadbanana2:

Looks like the clown came to bite

Just now, Mandalay said:

What? Is it real? 

Serving illuminati teas

Yes it's real :deadbanana2: Pogba's brothers got a hold of the video of the witch doctor and were using it to blackmail him, and then the police got involved. Then Pogba got injured and Mbappe is scoring a double :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

It was a huge drama in France right before the world cup which is a reason I thought the team would implode and flop like in 2010, but maybe since Pogba isn't there, it took care of the problem.

3 minutes ago, kandicha said:

A lesson to be learned, never go to witches lol I still can't believe they call them "doctor" like that dishonorable for actual doctors around thr world.

2 minutes ago, kandicha said:

Yes it's real :deadbanana2: Pogba's brothers got a hold of the video of the witch doctor and were using it to blackmail him, and then the police got involved. Then Pogba got injured and Mbappe is scoring a double :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

It was a huge drama in France right before the world cup which is a reason I thought the team would implode and flop like in 2010, but maybe since Pogba isn't there, it took care of the problem.

You can’t make that **** up :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, kandicha said:

ikr this makes France/Mbappe winning like this even more hilarious :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

It isn't nonsense, it's been shown tons of times over the year, where when he's team are down he never spoke to them or encourage them like a leader does, he always keeps silent and just walks around. Like you said he's a human and isn't perfect, he's a great player, but not a leader, and there is nothing wrong with that it's just he's personality, he's known to be a shy introvert person.

Oh interesting, I have the same personality and birthday as him.

13 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Now that you mentioned, this went viral few weeks ago. Even Argentinians were surprised to see him talking and encouraging the team like this

Messi will underperform i fear

mexico has the fire :redface:

Ready for fights in the stands this game!!!  :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: 

The dramatics :dies:  That didn’t seem deliberate why the foul 

41 minutes ago, Sahn said:

Now that you mentioned, this went viral few weeks ago. Even Argentinians were surprised to see him talking and encouraging the team like this

Everyone talks before the game, but during the game where? There are hundreds of videos of him walking around with he's head down when he's team is down and needed him. Like I said he's a great player, but not a leader.

Argentina players are so dramatic, simple touch and they down crying and acting....

The Neymar antics from the Argentina players, the way they’re all falling to the ground :rip: they want to get as many fouls as they can, how sad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.