Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

32 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

SA doing everything but scoring, Poland are weak, all they have is Szczęsny.

Lewy said Nope :eli: 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

Well, it's over for Saudi Arabia :rainbow:

That win against Argentina was a fluke. Mexico will probably beat Arabia too :cm: 

11 minutes ago, Green said:

Wouldn't a tie be better for Argentina?  :celestial5:

We still have to win both games. 

This is a tough group, there is absolutely no telling who will go through, Argentina/Mexico will be fun to watch, if Argentina lose its their end and Messi will probably announce he's 5th retirement lol

2 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

This is a tough group, there is absolutely no telling who will go through, Argentina/Mexico will be fun to watch, if Argentina lose its their end and Messi will probably announce he's 5th retirement lol

Not sure about retirement, I do think he'll play the next Copa America, but last World Cup for sure. 

7 minutes ago, Sahn said:

Not sure about retirement, I do think he'll play the next Copa America, but last World Cup for sure. 

Didn't he retire after losing before? He's a great player, but have no strong personality to lead a strong team, I think it was when he lost the Copa in 2016, where he went out saying it’s over and he'll retire at age 28/29 lol he really became a joke that time. 

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Who are y’all rooting for in France v Denmark :eli: 

Depends on which team has more cuties :coffee:

1 minute ago, C-Amber said:

Didn't he retire after losing before? He's a great player, but have no strong personality to lead a strong team, I think it was when he lost the Copa in 2016, where he went out saying it’s over and he'll retire at age 28/29 lol he really became a joke that time. 

The pressure this country put on their players is insane. A lot of people were being really nasty even questioning his nationality for playing great in Barcelona and doing so bad in the national team. He's human after all and he was just frustrated. It's totally understandable. 

He has lead the team amazingly well in the last 3 years. They won Copa America (his first major international title and Argentina's first in decades) and reached this WC with a 36 streak of non-defeated games. That narrative of him being a weak leader is just nonsense at this point. 

19 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

Depends on which team has more cuties :coffee:

They’re all hot, it’s hard to choose! But I would rather visit Denmark than France, so I’ll go with them :eli: 

My Polish roots won today :clap3: this was for you my grandgrandmother Paulina :heart:

Most of Latin America cheering for Mexico but we have Bangladesh. Global :foxaylove2:

France UGHHHH :biblio:

Ugh. France is slaying for a consecutive World Cup. :deadbanana4:

The previous Champions curse of the last 3 World Cups is officially over 

Denmark flop. I hope Australia eliminates them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.