Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

my goodness, what a match. a nail biter until the end.

hope ghana can win their next match, they were so close to rescuing a point.

Wow the mistake by the Portugal goalie, Ghana was really about to score the last second if only the player didn't fall :lakitu:

This was literally the most entertaining match thus far. I came in rooting for Portugal but found myself wishing Ghana would match the score by the end.  

Best match so far!

The way both teams went back and forth serving 90s divas teas.

The tension in the last minutes:WAP: Portugal is no stranger to fights and dramas. 

And the way their goalkeeper switching from confident to nervous stage in the very last minute. Rough indeed.

Ronnie's face when the Portugal goalie got faked out in the last second of the game :deadbanana: :deadbanana: Unnecessary mess from Portugoal as always

Hopefully a good Serbian sis takes out Neymar in the first play so I don't have to watch this uglee RAT on my tv :gaycat5:

The ending. :bibliahh:

Ronaldo being the first man to score in 5 World Cups. :clap3: Even just participating in 5 World Cups is amazing.

Fake penalty = the goal annulled to CR7 and the penalty to Joao
so it's fair to me :sistrens:

Messi fans are already crying on twitter I love it.

btw what a good match :jonnycat: 

Ugh, my Facebook news feed is all Ronaldo; all those news outlets reporting his achievements. Great I guess.

Gosh, the way "Seven Nation Army" must've made Jack and Meg White rich as ****!  Is there a stadium sport where that song isn't used to pump the crowd up? :eek: 

Let's go Brazil!! :party: :party:

FiWjdDzXgAQdh23?format=jpg&name=medium

Normally I'm an OSH, but I'm kind of living for the fact that the Serbian team doesn't entertain the football theatrics of falling and feigning injury (which the Brazilian team definitely plays up)

janet-cro.thumb.gif.15055b701e4e695d838b

I have to go to the gym now, so I won't be commenting on the second half until I get home, but the gym is airing all football games so I'll see how second half goes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.