Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have heard wrong but they said on tv that 10/11 of the Qatar players aren't nationals. That's kind of a mess :rip:

Ecuador wiping the floor I low key feel bad for Qatar but I also don't :gaycat7:

The DFB are concerned Manuel Neuer could face consequences of the decision to wear the One Love armband. Neuer could face not only a fine, but also a possible yellow card before the Japan game for breaching FIFA's equipment statutes. The matter is discussed internally. BILD

spacer.png

King of gays :eek:

42 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

I’m watching this on TSN here in Canada and you can hear the Spanish language commentators on TSN because they’re screaming and they’re right beside the TSN commentators :bibliahh:

:dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: 

The first goal was totally legit and was not an offside.  They got robbed.  Qatar must have slipped a cheque behind the scenes.

Notice how they stopped using VAR after that because they realised that Ecuador is too strong to beat. :fan:

His foot was offside… it was close but the correct call was made. See the image below. That being said thankfully Ecuador scored two more goals so it’s hopefully not going to end up being a big deal unless Qatar somehow unlikely makes a comeback.spacer.png

Watching :redface: my first wc since I started following this sport :redface:

The commentator keeps saying that quite a lot of people have already left the stadium :toofunny2:

11 minutes ago, Green said:

OMG the Qataries are going to kill this guy from Ecuador  :deadbanana2:

i dont get what's going on? why are the Qataris so angry? :deadbanana2:

The Qatari coach having a meltdown is everything :ahh: Also the Ecuador team should get Oscars all around, they really are giving us Grade A acting for 1 minute until the referee decides to issue a warning.

I was out on a dinner in a restoraunt, just got home and RATatar is LOSING 2-0 so far :bibliahh:

I will re-watch opening ceremony after this game is finished

Edited by Bloodflowers.

So Qatar will probably be destroyed by every team in their group. That's so embarrassing for them.

The second half here was so boring, the matches tomorrow should be much more fun.

Qatar flopped. What went wrong?

Telemundo is saying Qatar is the first host team ever to lose their opening game. Omg is that true?? :biblio:

Qatar breaking records

For the first time ever the host loses in their debut game at the World Cup  :clap3:

Even South Africa tied their first game in 2010

31 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Telemundo is saying Qatar is the first host team ever to lose their opening game. Omg is that true?? :biblio:

Yes, I read it in twitter too  :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.