Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

lol, I remember in the 2014 world cup final every south american i know from every nationality other than Argentina was cheering for Germany. fully agree with you it would be hilarious if a team that wasn't the favorite won. who are you cheering for? 

thank goodness Arabs and Africans didn't need to be humiliated more. Morocco next please:turkey:

Lol idek all I know is that I want Argentina, Mexico, and England to end up LOSERS :turkey:

but if an established power had to win I guess I’d be here for the Brazilian sistrens taking it :gaylorcat2:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

That Mexico-Poland tie helps Argentina, but they have to win their next 2 games.

Ochoa stopping Lewan's penalty. It would have been his first goal in a World Cup  :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Nexto said:

Notice how you're FUMING rn

2M2mG0J.gif

stfu colonizer

2M2mG0J.gif

oh Australia i see u completing da trifecta of upsets today

well damn i spoke too soon 2-1 France

GODatralia LOST those frauds won again

Why all my faves losing?? Lemme switch on CroSLAYtia tomorrow and say Morroco will win :biblio:

3 hours ago, Green said:

That Mexico-Poland tie helps Argentina, but they have to win their next 2 games.

As we will. 

2M2mG0J.gif

This can't be real. :deadbanana4:  IT WAS TECNICALLY A TIE

Edited by Sahn

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

GODatralia LOST those frauds won again

Why all my faves losing?? Lemme switch on CroSLAYtia tomorrow and say Morroco will win :biblio:

Sis that's the price of rooting for underdog. 

MPG Modric coming for gold. :celestial2:

6 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Girl Argentina is barely Latino and I’m pretty sure they consider themselves European

Barely? We are. Only ignorant ones consider themselves european we are very much latino and freed ourselves from #those nasty colonizers

:turkey:

Edited by lillavend3r

That’s was a MESSi. Congrats Arab you deserves it. Suddenly all my friend supporting Arab. I had a feeling Asia or Africa could be the World Cup winner, it would change the history. 

Tomorrow's gonna be good :coffee2:

Who i'm personally rooting for and who I think will win are 2 different answers but I always get my predictions wrong which is a good thing sometimes:devil:  I'm ok with any team winning 2022... well, except for 2 :mandown:but with my luck i'm not gonna mention them because watch those 2 then make the finals:rip:

8 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

:bibliahh:

Girl Argentina is barely Latino and I’m pretty sure they consider themselves European :bibliahh: clowns better serve a spirit chart run OUT OUT and Messy can finally retire like the LOSER he truly is :bibliahh:

They're already losing it calling afro-saudi football players "monkeys" and "slaves" all over social media. :priceless:

I wish we latinos could trade argentinians for filipinos. They seem nice and are almost like our distant cousins either way. :monkey:

27 minutes ago, Scars said:

They're already losing it calling afro-saudi football players "monkeys" and "slaves" all over social media. :priceless:

wish we latinos could trade argentinians for filipinos. They seem nice and are almost like our distant cousins either way. :monkey:

You labelling an entire country as "racist", "xenophobic" thanks to some nasty trolls on Twitter is just as wrong. :bam:

10 minutes ago, Sahn said:

You labelling an entire country as "racist", "xenophobic" thanks to some nasty trolls on Twitter is just as wrong. :bam:

I didn’t label the entire country as racist though. I would never say that about indigenous argentinians! :bam:

9 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Argentina is barely Latino and I’m pretty sure they consider themselves European :bibliahh: clowns better serve a spirit chart run OUT OUT and Messy can finally retire like the LOSER he truly is :bibliahh:

:biblio:  The reverse xenophobia. 

US goalkeeper looks and sounds like a hunty so I looked up his Wikipedia page and he married his wife this year and has a kid :'(

Oop not my country losing

Go stream the Australian gods for better luck next time

The Veronicas, allday, Kylie Minogue, Parkway drive :jonny6:

@Bloodflowers. ask and you shall receive!

The United States began its 2022 World Cup campaign on Monday against Wales, scoring nearly 12M viewers across Fox and Telemundo.

This included an impressive average of 8.3M viewers on Fox across broadcast and digital platforms as well as 3.4M viewers for the Spanish-language broadcast.

The USA/Wales match, which ended in a 1-1 tie, aired at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, following the Netherlands 2-0 win over Senegal. It peaked from 3:45 to 4 p.m. ET with 9.4M viewers tuning in. On streaming, the match was the most-streamed group stage match in Fox Sports history with an average audience of 563,000.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/world-cup-ratings-usa-vs-wales-fox-1235180496/

25 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Great numbers!! 

Streaming doing massive numbers, the younger audience has spoken :eek: :clap3:

USA will win World Cup I think :jonny4:

#AnyoneButFranceOrGermanyOrNetherlands

2 hours ago, Scars said:

I wish we latinos could trade argentinians for filipinos. They seem nice and are almost like our distant cousins either way. :monkey:

Nnn and there’s clowns in here trying to defend that :deadvision: Argentina is infamous for being racist against Latinos and literally everyone but white Germans. I WILL keep my heel on their necks and hopefully they LOSE every single ******* game :cm:

and that’s not even addressing the ARROGANCE displayed by not only the fans but team members themselves. Hopefully the Mexican sistrens stomp on them :turkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.