Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

Not FOX promoting the WC on like every commercial break, yet they're not gonna show the opening ceremony or the first game on the main channel (only FS1 and Telemundo) :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Not them scrapping the opening ceremony :bibliahh: poor Nicki Minaj, her promo being reduced to a flop channel

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not them scrapping the opening ceremony :bibliahh: poor Nicki Minaj, her promo being reduced to a flop channel

They don't even have any major programming during the opening ceremony: it's their Sunday morning newscast during the first hour and "local programming" during the second one :dies:  And then they can't show the first game because of some "football" games :rip: 

I can't imagine being an American soccer fan, and your only options to watch the biggest worldwide event for the sport you love are either paying for cable/streaming or watching it in Spanish.  Poor my cousins who were born here :'( 

Anywho, this all reminds me that I gotta finish that Netflix docuseries about FIFA corruption tonight :duca: 

Before this thread starts to get really active, I want to repost the Giroud megapost that @filmman posted in the 2018 World Cup thread... I saved this before the ATRL reset earlier this year nnnnn

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Before this thread starts to get really active, I want to repost the Giroud megapost that @filmman posted in the 2018 World Cup thread... I saved this before the ATRL reset earlier this year nnnnn

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

O.M.G.

:WAP: :WAP: :WAP: :WAP:

5 hours ago, Karma88 said:

It's called karma. Bye Karim :fan:

The fact that if he hadn’t blackmailed his own teammate he would already have a World Cup right now, but he did and he has no one else to blame but himself. He’s going to be living with regrets for the rest of his life. Karma indeed :deadbanana2:

Screamingggggggg @andresg770 the FOX payola is truly shameless kshkdsfhjtsdhjjdxghhgddhj

35 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Screamingggggggg @andresg770 the FOX payola is truly shameless kshkdsfhjtsdhjjdxghhgddhj

DEATHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S MY LOCAL FOX AFFILIATE ASNFALKAFJKAJFLKA :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: :dies: 

They have the resources send a reporter and an intern out to bother those poor eaters at Ben's Chili Bowl, but they can't pre-empt Joel Osteen and "The Jewish Jesus" for one week so they can broadcast the opening ceremony... I can't lol

There are memes about Ecuador players with a lot of money (if they lose against Qatar)  :skull:

There are definitely hunties up in that opening ceremony :fan:

Goal disallowed for offside but no one was offside??? Did Qatar pay the VAR officials? This is such a mess omg :priceless:

Ecuador already scoring, Legendtina's motherland did that :clap3:

I’m watching this on TSN here in Canada and you can hear the Spanish language commentators on TSN because they’re screaming and they’re right beside the TSN commentators :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.