• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

The best moment of the episode for me was when they were all correctly predicting the advantage James got because Survivor has become so predictable. The knowledge is power gave us the Xander/Liana moment which was fun and I remember something happening last season but I was happy when Geo was voted out because I thought it was gone. I'd love them to retire it but I never liked it to begin with anyway. Them playing advantage secret santa or whatever you want to call it is just not a direction I think is helpful for the show.

There were so many boring moments of them helping people out. They weren't even competing at the time so I didn't see why it was a big deal. It seemed like production just couldn't be bothered and let the contestants do their job for them. And I'm sure Gabler's a nice guy but I tune out whenever he speaks.

Jeanine is being portrayed as one of the dumbest contestants in a long time :deadbanana2:

Jeff wants this show to be some feel good show with sob stories and everyone getting along and helping each other to come together against adversity. He was trying so hard to create a storyline of how inspiring it was that they would help each other out when all they were doing was trying to get Jeanine and Noelle out of the net :skull: then He was pushing for some sob story about why they were trying to win immunity and when Gabler was the only one to give some kind of sob story of course he focuses on him.

None of us watch this show for inspiration and feel good stories, it’s a game for $1 million. We want the drama, the gameplay, the backstabbing and the villains. 

I genuinely have no ******* clue what is happening this season. Like the editing is so…odd and chaotic. I have no idea who’s working with who. Like who’s even feeding Sami all this information? He was in on the Elie vote and now the Dwight one. I’m assuming he definitely isn’t winning because of the way he’s been edited but ????

I know they’re moving away from the traditional winner edit but even Erika and Maryanne had actual story arcs that were structured. The only one at this point in the game with a coherent storyline is Gambler but like…not happening lol.

Jesse and Cody turning on Dwight did not make any sense whatsoever. If they wanted to weaken Noelle why not just…you know…vote out Noelle? Dwight would’ve been annoyed for a bit but he would’ve stayed loyal. Just weird choices all around. Coco has the majority and were nonexistent too. 

Yeah something about the edit tells me that things will improve for Jeanine, or at least she'll make it far. Maybe I'm wrong though. 

I have no idea what is happening this season lmfao.

At least a woman wasn't voted out. But this 41-43 era needs to stop. They feel so different from Survivor, it's so weird. Hoping 45 has a revamping since I am sure 44 will be a carbon copy of 43 as 42 was to 41.

Poor Jeanine. Busted chin, lost ally and now lost idol. Poor girl is going through it :deadbanana4:

i cant stand gabler.. hes ruining the season for me. hes so stupid :deadbanana4:

I liked dwight and honestly the only person i like now is jeanine.

this is season is really serving nothing.

That episode sucked. Jesse and Cody's reign of terror must be stopped because it feels like every episode if it's not a woman being targeted, it's the black men. :deadbanana4:

I don't get why the challenge needed to take up like 70% of the show.

ow6bcex929x91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I miss this season. :ahh:

I feel like all the changes from 41 have really tanked the show.  We didn't notice it so much in 41 and 42 cuz those casts were so strong (especially 41) but we're seeing the full effects here with a mediocre cast.  

The sob stories, the endless advantages, the weekly low-level twists that just waste time, Jeff being more blatant than ever trying to craft narratives and TV moments...

It's just not good.

yeah jeanine is giving winner for some reason.

listening to gabler ramble about his boring ******* stories was sooooooooooooooo bad. i literally skippd forward like half of the episode

Mike giving all these survivor players a spot in the white lotus :flame:

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

yeah jeanine is giving winner for some reason.

Literally how?!?! She’s being edited as a klutz

On 11/2/2022 at 8:13 PM, ALittleGauche said:

Terrible, terrible cast, episode, and season overall. 

Jesse is bottom 5 worst contestants of all time. 

Vote out the second queer with no power. Meanwhile Cody and Jesse are right there—a known pair with all the power. The Owen-Jeanine-Dwight-Noelle alliance was shaping up to be a rootable, underdog counter-alliance to the evil misogynistic pigs.

Dwight is not gay

• ATRL Moderator

It's sad how predictable the show has become as well as all the sob stories.  I literally don't care about their background, and everyone seemingly lost their parents in a fire or were thrown thru a war or became homeless and took care of themselves and all 38 siblings at age 12, it's just so unnecessary.  

I'm rooting for Jeanine just because she's been such a major fuckup so far, and Karla for being so calm and collective.  Nobody else provides any sort of entertainment to me.

This being the first season I started watching again after about 10 years and I kinda love it :biblionny:

Yes, the racism is rampant and the decisions to put these ppl up made no sense. But queen Jeanine? Oh, that’s someone to root for right there oh wow :jonny4:

Girl wtf was that episode :deadbanana2: why would u build the episode up for it to just flop at the end like that fdkfndkdk :bibliahh: this season is serving bottom of the barrel 

Yeah ... this season is very underwhelming.  :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.