Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

5 hours ago, Stevie said:

Is anyone else just a bit bored? I’m tired of the constant sob stories, flashbacks, and introspection. I miss when this show was cutting, edgy, and a bit nasty. I want more humor and biting commentary and cutthroat gameplay. That was a whole lot of buildup for just a predictable Justine boot. I’m disappointed that we’re right back to the first boots being women POC and the screen time being dominated by the men. The fact that the opener was Gabler talking about his aches and pains for five minutes… :zzz:

True, if you cut the first 20 minutes of this episode it was great.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

2 hours ago, omrimayo said:

True, if you cut the first 20 minutes of this episode it was great.

I missed the first 20 minutes and still thought the episode was trash. This season’s cast is just not it. 

Jeff is too obsessed with casting superfans with sob stories.  Every single contestant is: I've watched every season of Survivor ten times, Survivor saved my life, my sister who died of cancer's last words were "I love Survivor", my dad immigrated to the US and learned English watching Survivor, blah blah ******* blah.

Having ONE contestant like that per season is annoying enough, and now we have 18.  It feels like I'm watching American Idol :pukey: 

the premiere was so flat I have no motivation to watch the second episode :rip: 

Not three women of color going back to back to back. This wouldn’t have happened on Karla’s watch :shakeno:

I really do not like Elie. Gabler isn’t my favorite by any means but the way she was so condescending to him this episode rubbed me the wrong way. Plus she has crazy eyes. I’m glad what’s-his-name blew her plan up.

Coco is boring so far other than Karla whom I like a lot and find very charismatic and natural. The rest are just there, so imma need them to go to tribal soon so there can be a shake up.

Vesi is my favorite tribe at the moment and they’re going to have an interesting dynamic if they lose again especially with Dwight currently being in the best position, but I hope they don’t cause I don’t want to see any of the 4 go yet. Loving that Noelle pulled through and this was her episode. And I definitely stan anybody who hides an advantage in a prosthetic. 

Nneka seemed like a genuinely nice person but it was her time to go i think. She just wasn’t cut for a game like survivor. 

I've liked everyone voted out so far :weeps:

Elie and Gabler need to GO.

This cast seems so lacklustre. I'm left hoping Cody lasts and I guess Elie? Where are the personalities?

• ATRL Moderator

I really assumed Karla was going to be a non-factor and an easy early boot before the season began. Another Genie. But she's slaying!

NOT. ANOTHER. WOMAN. Feminist icon Karla failed us :noparty:

Yeah this season is starting to be a mess. I don’t want 75% of the merged tribe be men.

I’m about to check out of this season. I’m not feeling it, the women being slaughtered pre-merge is whack. At this point we will have like 2 or 3 women making the merge. I’m about to see if there are spoilers to determine whether I should keep watching or not :eli:

Wow? Another woman :noparty: I am actually pretty shocked it was Lindsay, she was getting a decent edit before she spiraled.

Here's to hoping every boot is a man until merge

I blame the three tribe format for this ugly boot order. The only good thing about having smaller tribes was that we were able to see more developed characters and relationships, but they clearly stopped caring about giving us coherent storylines a long time ago. The early boots last season (Jenny, Marya and Lydia) were just as frustrating to watch, so I don't think it's strictly a S43 problem. 

Karla roasting Cody in the confessionals. :heart: I actually like him so far. If they're gonna center every season around the men, at least they finally found someone who possesses different personality traits besides finding advantages or being good at challenges. 

The bar is so low for Baka that I'm ready to add Elie to my stan list if she can survive the next time they go to tribal. Karla and Cassidy are the only women giving me potential winner vibes. If Sami, Jesse and Cody team up, welp.

Lindsay the entire episode 

tumblr_pcszv4721b1w2kwqisg.gif

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Finally! A man has been voted out! The 5 remaining girls better stick it out until at least halfway thru the merge :shakeno:

I'd love to know the success rate of people who throw challenges actually getting their intended target out because it always seems to backfire.

Between Ryan's terrible acting and Geo's constant misguided confidence this was a satisfying vote.

FINALLY. AN EPISODE :clap3: Karla and Cassidy DID THAT.

A third woman winner a row I feel?

14 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

FINALLY. AN EPISODE :clap3: Karla and Cassidy DID THAT.

A third woman winner a row I feel?

An Asian woman, Black woman and a Latina winning back to back to back would be so iconic! :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.