Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

I’m just hate watching at this point because I’ve come too far to stop.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

18 minutes ago, McNulty said:

After this episode I think Jesse won't win, it's too obvious.

Honey, they gave him the Rob super mastermind edit. He’s winning.

Someone mentioned this on the other forum and I totally agree. The Jesse segment was so weird. I don't know why they acted like he was some mastermind when he was just explaining Survivor? I don't get it? :skull:

Isn't that what they all do? Lie, have a back up plan, back stories etc. that's pretty basic stuff at this point.

Edited by nathanspears

6 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Someone mentioned this on the other forum and I totally agree. The Jesse segment was so weird. I don't know why they acted like he was some mastermind when he was just explaining Survivor? I don't get it? :skull:

Isn't that what they all do? Lie, have a back up plan, back stories etc. that's pretty basic stuff at this point.

It would’ve been a total gag if Gabler gad blindsided him right then and there. I was gonna stan Gabler had he did it too. I think that also showing Gabler being on to Jesse might signify Jesse’s demise soon. 

Jeanine's exit interviews make me think Jesse uses at least one idol successfully. 

That said, let me start mentally preparing for a F3 of Gabler/Sami/Owen.

W7S7yxU.png

Rooting for Cassidy and Cody lowkey (but i kinda hate his gameplay too lowkey)

Is anybody still watching this? :skull:

Tell me REAL quick why didn't everybody get together to vote out Jesse/Cody here? Karla going after Cassidy based on nothing :bibliahh:Cassidy cockroaching her way until the win :jonny:  

19 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Karla going after Cassidy based on nothing

That was so stupid on her part.

_

Still rooting for Cassidy and then Cody. If ******* Gabler wins this....

Interesting how we still ended up with 2 members from each tribe. Jesse basically guaranteed F4 with the 2 idols in his possession :deadbanana2:

46 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Interesting how we still ended up with 2 members from each tribe. Jesse basically guaranteed F4 with the 2 idols in his possession :deadbanana2:

One of those idols is not his for the last time and he told Noelle he gave it back to Cody. 

Such a boring season and I’m shocked at Karla with the amateur moves

At this point, I'm going to be disappointed if Jesse/Cody don't win. They're the only two players that the editors seem to care about. The Karla/Cassidy duo getting the same treatment as Erika/Heather is just... I wouldn't put it past these editors to spend an entire season teasing a Jesse/Cody break up that never happens, but ignoring the Karla/Cassidy duo that actually does end up betraying each other.

W7S7yxU.png

I haaate this new Survivor thing of putting in personal pictures and stuff. It kills the fantasy for me. Tell me the stories of these characters but I don't want to see pictures of them outside the game. It ruins the illusion.

I thought I would feel something from one of the white men finally getting voted out, but idk this season is just so dull and bland. At this point, I agree, just hand Jesse the win already.

Karla, sweetie, I was rooting for you we were all rooting for you... :shakeno:

The way Jesse could have been voted out but no one took the chance embarrassing... I'm glad Sami is gone but Jesse is the biggest threat left and no one seems to care :shakeno:

He deserves the win at his point everyone is so weak with their strategy

Cody is hot but i realized he’s a dummy

i’m kinda rooting for Karla. But i think Jesse might win

On 11/25/2022 at 9:15 AM, Komet blu said:

Jesse is getting the decoy winners edit for the casuals. Either Cassidy or Cody are taking this and I'll love to see it

I don’t understand why and how the edits make me believe Jesse might win. The editors must be genius

10 hours ago, Stevie said:

I thought I would feel something from one of the white men finally getting voted out, but idk this season is just so dull and bland. At this point, I agree, just hand Jesse the win already.

Karla, sweetie, I was rooting for you we were all rooting for you... :shakeno:

Sami is a POC

Shot in the dark was an idiotic addition. Time to retire it. Whoever has been in charge of the new twists these past few seasons needs to be fired. 90% have been useless and a waste of time. The show needs an overhaul asap!

They're doing too much these last few seasons ugh. I'm sick and tired of the sob stories too. I miss REAL villains. Probst has been insufferable this season too.

Also tribals are so cringe now. It's just them literally talking about nothing and just saying stupid analogies that the producers love to try and get air time.

This is easily one of the worst seasons. I don't care about the sob stories or the shot in the dark. Whoever decided they were going to shorten the seasons too is an idiot.

I am sure they already filmed 44, but I hope they go back to normal in 45

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.