Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

The reality competition show of all reality competition shows!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

• ATRL Moderator

Ugh, not that closet case Omar saving Jonathan's ass.

Yeah, Jonathon should have gone especially after all the fawning.  

Props to Omar for swiftly moving the target onto someone else tho.  

That episode was so dark sided with all the people I enjoy plus Lindsay on the wrong side. I'm glad Tori and Maryanne survived but I wanted Lydia to last too.

I'm enjoying Drea more and more as the season goes on but I'm fully rooting for Hai to win.

Also that twist is so stupid and I can't believe they decided to do it a second time even after Danny's reaction last season.

Edited by Clandestine

Queen Drea reigns supreme :clap3: I hope the Hour Glass twist dies this season, though.

Not Rocksroy of all people being sent to time travel island :lmao: 

QUEEN Tori :clap3: 

i wish they were able to get Jonathan out tho, he’s just gonna keep steamrolling comps

20 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Ugh, not that closet case Omar saving Jonathan's ass.

Tell us how you really feel. :skull:

The editors knew what they were doing putting him on the outside looking in on that gay chat. It was so metaphorical. :laugh:

He ate this episode up though, I just wish Lydia wasn't the boot. It should've been Jonathan going, watching him and Mike act like being macho, cis, big white straight men was some major struggle was nauseating.

I'm living for Drea and Tori. Drea is a queen and Tori is just messy petty fun that the show needs more of. :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Stevie said:

The editors knew what they were doing putting him on the outside looking in on that gay chat. It was so metaphorical. :laugh:

He wanted in on that moment so bad!

He did slay the strategy this week, though. I can’t believe he got everyone to flip on Lydia. Not that I really cared much about her, I just wanted Probst’s pet OUT.

At least my girl Chanel’s is safe. I am tired of the slander against her!

9 hours ago, Stevie said:

Tell us how you really feel. :skull:

I screamed when I saw the edit, they definitely did that on purpose :deadbanana4: 

-

Rocksroy the only person who voted differently :dies: I'm wondering if he actually mistaken Lydia as Lindsay or he's just out of the loop. I think Jonathan should've been the one out instead of Lydia. Also NOT Hai keeps mentioning how he was drawing rocks for Lydia but voted for her to save Jonathan. That was a dumb move. But I'm still rooting for him though along with Queen Drea. She's so poised and I like how she responded to all the strategy talks.

10 hours ago, Stevie said:

I thought the exact same thing :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

This forum is too much sometimes. Omar has a female fiance :skull:

So have many gay men.

Yes Omar gives major gay vibes 

I’m so confused why it was Lydia and not Lindsay I guess the Taku tribe is running it right now 

16 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

This forum is too much sometimes. Omar has a female fiance :skull:

tumblr_p9dbx0VXqT1tw89w1o2_250.gifv

Wait what… 

Drea's sorta playing the high stakes game that people thought Xander was playing last season. I hope she actually shakes things up with her advantages and puts a stop to this majority alliance before they vote out all of the entertaining people. Lemme add Romeo to the stan list along with Drea, Tori and emotionally manipulative queen Maryanne. Hai has been rubbing me the wrong way ever since he became a Mike/Jonathan enabler. He needs that seatbelt more than Romeo does.

Romeo is getting more attractive for me. The underdog position suits him. Hai is having the opposite effect. I don’t appreciate the cockiness. Poor Chanelle. Rooting for queen Tori now. Hate how big alliances zap the drama out of reality shows.

Yeah that was not a good episode for Hai. It seems like Omar is playing a good game and they're hyping him up but I just don't find him compelling to watch. I'm glad Tori keeps surviving. Maybe one day she'll make an alliance.

I’m rooting for Romeo now. Hope he outlast Hye and Drea. They were being so rude to him for no reason.

Tori challenge beast, Jonathan who?

Jonathan, Rocksroy, Mike, and Omar running the game is literally worst case scenario, I'm so bored...

real-housewives-stressed.gif

Drea, Tori, Maryanne, and Romeo are the only rootable ones I fear. This season is feeling quite old school despite all the advantages floating around.

They are setting Drea up for a downfall, I fear :weeps: Queen needs to stay calm and use those advantages correctly.

I am also hoping the big alliance scrambles next episode, it's getting boring

So are Xander fans now rooting for Drea to win for having all the advantages? Seems like they are team Jonathan this season. Interesting. :coffee2:

All the advantages this season and last season. When Drea was listing off all the advantages she has :deadbanana2: I can’t even keep up with them anymore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.