Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

Oh my god, I loved it so much :jonnycat:

I really hope Wanda isn’t dead :wanda:

Edited by nathanspears

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

Saw it last night with my bf and we both were so impressed. It was amazing!

Saw it last night with my bf and we both were so impressed. It was amazing!

The start of the film felt very different to the rest, was this the majority of the reshoots I wonder?

I wanted White Vis and Monica in this!

1 hour ago, azii said:

"What mouth?" 

xU5cQge.gif 

:ahh:

Spoiler

there will be someone left to raise them :ahh:

The ending could’ve been better but ***** the end credits scene :jonny5:

This was AMAZING, I genuinely don’t know how someone could think otherwise. Even if you’re not a fan of the universe/characters, the story is solid and entertaining.

Wanda carried big time, in a fair world she’d get an Oscar nomination and win it too. Her acting was top notch.

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

Also, I went watching with a straight friend he confirmed it, so it’s not just my gay ass being excited about Wanda

Same experience for me as well!

She really has the fandom in a chokehold, queen sh*t :wanda:

This movie was really good, and Doctor Strange is handed really well. But I agree Wanda was a little too evil, and the Wanda from Wandavision isn't there. She needed a more of a moral struggle the way Strange was given.  

Oh man I LOVED this :jonny: no idea what the negative reviews about nor do I care :jonny2:

2 hours ago, azii said:

"What mouth?" 

xU5cQge.gif 

A MOMENT!!!

9 hours ago, Blue. said:

Her being an unstable ***** is her main threats in the comics too tho. This was her Froyo gate.

Spoiler

then i guess the ending is her california sober

3 hours ago, azii said:

This was so campy anyone who is not enjoying it is boring. 

The plot could have been better though. 

I haven't seen it yet, But I do feel like some people had way to high of expectations for this movie. & I feel like these are the same people that didn't even care about DS1. But now all of a sudden they care lol.

Anyway, I cannot wait to watch it. Honestly spoilers don't bother me. On the other hand they just make me even more excited to watch the entire movie & see the context of from which those spoilers come from. I'm the same way with reviews & etc. They don't bother me, nor do they influence me much of what I think of the movie myself. 

But from what I read about the plot & etc. I do agree that the plot could have been a bit better.

Guys, how do I hide possible spoilers? I forgot how to do it lol.

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

This movie was really good, and Doctor Strange is handed really well. But I agree Wanda was a little too evil, and the Wanda from Wandavision isn't there. She needed a more of a moral struggle the way Strange was given.  

Yea it's kind of weird how at the end of WandaVision it seemed like she had realized that what she was doing wasn't "right" so for her to be "eveeeeellll" in this movie is a bit weird. It's like she backtracked a bit. I mean I guess you can say that the "Darkhold" possessed her & etc. But Idk.

so I couldn't go see it tonight :jonny: I got sick yesterday and I have a severe cold. I know it's gonna be good though so I'm trying to get healthy quick 

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

*****, NOT TOTALLY EVIL WANDA :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Yea it's kind of weird how at the end of WandaVision it seemed like she had realized that what she was doing wasn't "right" so for her to be "eveeeeellll" in this movie is a bit weird. It's like she backtracked a bit. I mean I guess you can say that the "Darkhold" possessed her & etc. But Idk.

Yeah I think Agatha also told her that it was dangerous or that she’d need help to control. I haven’t seen but I’m assuming Marvel is going to say it was there. Just like Kevin clarified that the events of Loki essentially facilitated the multiverse.

20 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

This was actually cool? A love letter to horror movies and Stephen King! There’s very clear references to several films like Carrie, The Shining, Nosferatu, Drag me to hell and Evil Dead.

***** :jonny6:

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

Yeah I think Agatha also told her that it was dangerous or that she’d need help to control. I haven’t seen but I’m assuming Marvel is going to say it was there. Just like Kevin clarified that the events of Loki essentially facilitated the multiverse.

Agatha knew that she was way too strong and way too mentally unstable :dies: 

Just a reminder to everyone that Kevin Feige just announced not long ago that the MCU no longer does years-long contracts, so that 7-year bit is untrue. 

OT: Film was incredible. Those cameos were worth the wait! 

Edited by Mystic Warrior

just came back from the theater, this was really good, Rami did an amazing job adding the sub-horror elements to a Marvel film

Spoiler

the musical fight scene b/t the multiverse’s Strange was top notch :wanda: and ofc Queen Wanda stealing the entire movie :clap3:

Elizabeth Olsen was SOOO terrifying in this movie. She better win something for this role.

Spoiler

Wanda mind controlling that one sorcerer and her suddenly appearing behind him to whisper "run" Shjskahshks

That was a MOMENT

Elizabeth carried this whole movie!!! I hope 

Spoiler

we see her again.  :jonny6: She's long overdue for her own solo movie!!!

TheOnlyOne

Run

xU5cQge.gif

It won’t be Wanda that’ll come after her. It’ll be the Scarlet Witch

xU5cQge.gif

What mouth?

xU5cQge.gif

Good. Then they’ll still have someone to raise them 

xU5cQge.gif

It’s not a tomb. It’s a throne

xU5cQge.gif

Just got out.

I cannot put into words just how BADLY I NEED a Wanda solo film (trilogy). She stole this movie for me. She’s just so effing COOL. Elizabeth gives such an incredible performance Every. Time. Some of her line readings are already iconic in my book.

The first third of the movie for some reason didn’t click with me. But once we settled into the Sam Raimi of it all, the movie just went IN and I loved every second.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.