Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Blood Magic

The way I'm going to cheer when wanda lashes strange :wanda: 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Ampersand13

• Broken

The way I'm going to cheer when Wanda kills Professor X for the 10382947th time, the theatergoers aren't ready.

The way marvel just showing everything in the tv spots :rip:

Wanda is going to serve :wanda:

11 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I like how the movie jumps right into action :WAP: I'll alow 5 minutes of filler, but the rest better be stacked!

not really a spoiler but I'll put it under a spoiler tag just in case someone gets mad lol

Hide contents

I see people predicting some ridiculous cameos and whatnot, but they apparently forgot that this is a Dr Strange movie with Wanda being the 2nd main character... some people really think we'll see 5 different versions of Avengers, the whole Xmen (old and new), RDJ and SJ come back, and Idk what else

:rip: maybe some need to lower their expectations for this 2h movie, but I'm sure the actual cameos will have everyone talking :wanda:

Spoiler

Yeah but most of the rumors are true tho. Marvel already showed them in the latest tv spot today. I won’t spoil but this will definitely be Spider-Man NWH level 

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

:wanda::wanda::wanda:

Ugh, this looks soooooooo dang good. I'm even more excited now!

Did anyone else notice a possible editing error? That extra running past Strange with the brown jacket & suit case? He ran past strange like 3 different times lol. Maybe it's a variant :eli: lol

Also why do some people have a problem with America Chavez? Like I see comments dragging her? I'm not familiar with her, so I don't know whats the tea on her.

6 hours ago, Lille said:

The way I'm going to cheer when Wanda kills Professor X for the 10382947th time, the theatergoers aren't ready.

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Also why do some people have a problem with America Chavez? Like I see comments dragging her? I'm not familiar with her, so I don't know whats the tea on her.

It’s most likely because the character is homosexual and has two moms. For this reason alone the movie has been banned from a few countries and fans are really mad about it.

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

It’s most likely because the character is homosexual and has two moms. For this reason alone the movie has been banned from a few countries and fans are really mad about it.

I'm not trying to be shady, but honestly I had no idea who America Chavez was before learning that she'd appear in Doctor Strange: M.o.M. But wow, are you ******* kidding me? Yeezuz Christ. I can't believe that these countries & Homophobic people could still be so stupid. I feel bad for the innocent people that have no issue with her being a lebow or having 2 mums & wont get the opportunity to experience the movie in theaters. That's so damn dumb if you ask me. Hopefully they have a change of heart before the movie is officially released. Obviously I think it's dumb af to be homophobic, but to be so homophobic to the point that you'd ban a whole freakin MOVIE just because they depict a gay character in it is beyond stupid if you ask me. It's not as if they have scenes of her kissing another girl or showing some form of "gay affection" towards another person of the same sex. MAYBE (& I emphasize on maybe, because it might be due to their religion or something) I'd understand if they were showing that she was gay by showing her having some type of encounter with another girl. Or if they show her 2 mums hugging, kissing, having a sexual encounter & etc lol. But it's just dumb to have an issue with a character just because she mentions that she's gay or they allude to her being gay in some way that's not exactly physical. You know what I mean?

had tickets for this on saturday, but the new tv spot made me get tickets for thursday afternoon as well. we have to support our queen :wanda:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not them showing cameos :wanda:

Girl, what? :wanda:.

I have only watched the main 2 trailers. No TV spots, clips, etc. I'm going in as blind as possible.:wanda:.

Edited by Broken

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not them showing cameos :wanda:

What?! Omg. 

How in the world did this trailer get released? Feige would’ve not let this happen lol

Just now, Broken said:

Girl, what? :wanda:.

I have only watched the main 2 trailers. No TV spots. I'm going in as blind as possible.:wanda:.

I guess it was already teased in one of the first posters, so no real surprise there, but them straight up showing it in a spot has me shook not gonna lie :wanda:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Marvel Studios' Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness, yup :wanda:

Did she just break the 4th wall at the end? :wanda:

Omg.

Kevin

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I guess it was already teased in one of the first posters, so no real surprise there, but them straight up showing it in a spot has me shook not gonna lie :wanda:

Omg.

Kevin Feige rn:

FDuA8UVXoAMhd5t?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

Did she just break the 4th wall at the end? :wanda:

That was my first thought too, can you imagine? I'm so hyped :wanda:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

That was my first thought too, can you imagine? I'm so hyped :wanda:

Like what is context of that. I need to know. Maybe it’s 

Spoiler

Professor X? 

The way I am avoiding all these tv spots :deadbanana2: Why are they now giving stuff away? Presale tickets are through the roof as is. I'll probably end up trying to get a Thursday ticket because I can't wait until Saturday 

Omg they are showing too much in the promos and I can’t resist :wanda:

im seeing this movie on iMax next Friday with my bf we will be stanning Ms maximoff :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.