Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I am going to run Rosaria with Kokomi and Ayaka, but I don't know what artifacts to give her

I don't really have that many pieces or even great. I went with 2pc Blizzard Strayer and 2pc Noblese with ER% / Cryo DMG Bonus / Crit Rate. Weapon prototype starglitter or favonious if Zhongli isn't using it.

I kind of wanted to give her 4pc Noblese for the attack buff but all the pieces I have are trash and I kind of don't want to farm that domain...

I'm planning to run Rosaria with Ayaka too and I'm giving her either 4pc Emblem or  2pc Blizzard/2pc Noblesse. I'm mostly going to use her for her ult and passive talents so a 4pc Noblesse would be viable too but I have too few Noblesse pieces and I don't want to farm for them again and since I'm already farming on the Emblem domain for Shogun and Beidou I'll probably end up using it on Rosaria too :gaycat6:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

I'm planning to run Rosaria with Ayaka too and I'm giving her either 4pc Emblem or  2pc Blizzard/2pc Noblesse. I'm mostly going to use her for her ult and passive talents so a 4pc Noblesse would be viable too but I have too few Noblesse pieces and I don't want to farm for them again and since I'm already farming on the Emblem domain for Shogun and Beidou I'll probably end up using it on Rosaria too :gaycat6:

Emblem is also a good option too. I just...hate farming emblem and shimenawa...let's say my luck has been completely horrible, so I just kind of resent it tho I always end up farming it because it's too good :gaycat6:

20 hours til Ayaka (and Razor and Rosaria). If I get both R's I have all 4 star chars :duca:

I am at 67 pity, did the quest to get the option to forge that Amenoma Sword and built it to level 80. Then I logged out of the game in front of the Kamisato mansion. I hope this is enough for me to win my 50/50 tomorrow :dancehall2:

On 4/17/2022 at 6:35 PM, Sesame said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe you deserved to lose that 50/50 for other reasons. 

I- :rip: her playstyle really isn’t entertaining to me at all. 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:25 AM, CBC said:

Venti's burst targets the nearest target. Can't believe such a Venti stan who pulled for his constellations and is a veteran in this game doesn't know this :gaycat4:

Im hurt. Honestly I had no idea about this too I thought it was pure rng.

I got really frustrated because of how anti pyro the current abyss is. Not being able to get full star with the best emotional support and powercrept dps character in the game hurt me more than losing 50/50. :irate:

Edited by Mirrorcle

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What does sunfire refer to lol 

14 hours ago, CBC said:

Sunfire is a comp name that consists on bennet + jean + 2 other people usually a hydro dps. Bennet applies pyro on the character and Jean swirls this pyro into the mobs. If you have full EM jean this is already a lot of dmg but then if you also had a electro and hydro char you keep constantly doing electro charge, vaporize and swirl dmg. It's really strong

Another important thing of note is that it also shreds Electro, Hydro and Cryo shields so it's very effective against the shield phase of Abyss Lectors.

I better get forehead in 20 pulls max :biblionny:

Lost my 50-50 earlier to Jean C2, but 19 pulls later, I got Ayato right before the Ayaka banner. I feel so lucky.

Bonus: I got Lisa C2 right after Ayato. :gaycat4:

11 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Lost my 50-50 earlier to Jean C2, but 19 pulls later, I got Ayato right before the Ayaka banner. I feel so lucky.

Congrats! C2 Jean is one of the best healers/enablers for Ayato. :clap3:

Best of luck to all the forehead pullers. :heart2:

49 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

I will only accept losing my 50-50 to Jean. Queen deserves those constellations. :clap3: 

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Congrats! C2 Jean is one of the best healers/enablers for Ayato. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Jared said:

I will only accept losing my 50-50 to Jean. Queen deserves those constellations. :clap3: 

Thank you both :hug:C2 Jean is a queen omg I was sort of iffy about Ayato before but after playing with him, he's so fun and smooth to use :gaycat4:

If I don't get Megamind before pity 50 is2g XwRWf4z.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

JAIL :bibliahh:

I didn’t get Ayato or Venti after spending $35 :weeps: :weeps: no pulls for me until after Yelan 

8 hours ago, Wotamin said:

If i don't get the mistsplitter today mihoyo WILL hear from me :biblionny:

I'm 15 pulls away from a guaranteed 5* from the weapon banner (mist/unforged) and i just KNOW it's going to be unforged and I'm already dreading it and depressed :rip: if i lose this 50/50, i could guarantee mistsplitter with all of my savings but the 4 stars are just so **** for my account that i just don't know what to do :biblionny:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

jdrgsdlgselef NO :ahh: 

F** it. I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi... And I didn't even get Razor...

******* Megamind took almost 90 wishes to finally pull herself. I'm pissed, my Kazuha savings...

I am so so unlucky with the pity. It's always over 75 always for me

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

F** it. I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi... And I didn't even get Razor...

That sucks... Qiqi is a great character though if you build her correctly she can be great in taser teams and ofc she's a great source of heal.

10 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

******* Megamind took almost 90 wishes to finally pull herself. I'm pissed, my Kazuha savings...

I am so so unlucky with the pity. It's always over 75 always for me

Congrats king XwRWf4z.gif

I’ve been way to lucky with 5 stars so I fear for this ayaka lol 

ganyu Yae and raiden.with no standard is too good of a streak 

edit: also venti :rip: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

That sucks... Qiqi is a great character though if you build her correctly she can be great in taser teams and ofc she's a great source of heal.

My irrational self sent  cheque to Hoyoverse and I got her with the next 10 pull ... Got a C2 Rosaria as well butbstill no Razor :dancehall3:

Raising characters is the worst. I have like 0 mora and she's only at 70 with talents 6

I have to say I was scared for her burst uptime and struggling to get it up, but she doesn't have that much problem with Amenoma.

My charged attacks are hitting for around 3k each and the tics from her Q around 5k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.