Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

39 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Did you at least get what you were going for?

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

Yes got both yelan and her weapon. 

I already pulled for hutao and staff of thoma too and didn’t like it so I decided yelan but xingqiu lowkey bettwr for my current team 

spacer.png

kinda want a refund. 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yes got both yelan and her weapon. 

I already pulled for hutao and staff of thoma too and didn’t like it so I decided yelan but xingqiu lowkey bettwr for my current team 

spacer.png

kinda want a refund. 

Well you have hu Tao, yelan, and Xingqiu now lol 

I kind of regret Al Haithem (need to practice) but I wouldn’t have gotten yayao cons so I’m fine with it lol 

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I kind of regret Al Haithem (need to practice) but I wouldn’t have gotten yayao cons so I’m fine with it lol 

Well I was running raiden , Nahida , Benny and xingqiu and I feel like I need to improve yelan on her energy recharge. 

but yelan do damage tho, with her weapon her E is doing like 30k, she’s only level 50. 

Edited by gugunikko

2 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Well I was running raiden , Nahida , Benny and xingqiu and I feel like I need to improve yelan on her energy recharge. 

but yelan do damage tho, with her weapon her E is doing like 30k, she’s only level 50. 

Do nahida, yelan, and Xingqiu, and Kuki if you have her 

I use yelan as a driver and it works great 

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Do nahida, yelan, and Xingqiu, and Kuki if you have her 

I use yelan as a driver and it works great 

I don’t have kuki plus I put my soul and time building shogun and her emblem set lol

22 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I remember regretting Al Haitham on the first two days too :dies: but once you get the hang of his gameplay everything becomes so smooth and he's a beast so don't give up on him :1stplace:

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

He's 100% worth it. I've been fuming over the treatment of recent male DPS characters (Scaramouche:rip:, Cyno, Tighnari) but Alhaitham is easily one of the best DPSes. He's amazing in Hyperbloom teams, but unlike Cyno his pure Quicken teams also slap hard.

I'm so broke rn. I really hope Kazuha banner won't come soon. Anyway Hutao has been fun :gaycat2:

atrl.gif

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Alhaitham is kind of very good. I run him, Nahida, Yae and Zhongli and he does a **** ton of spread dmg. I don't even get the rotations right but he is good

2 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

I'm so broke rn. I really hope Kazuha banner won't come soon. Anyway Hutao has been fun :gaycat2:

atrl.gif

According to the leaks Kazuha should come again at the end of the 3. patch so 3.8 or something

On 2/14/2023 at 2:00 AM, gugunikko said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This being more than my yearly spending on the game

atrl.gif

12 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Just got Hu Tao and almost got Xingqiu to c6 :jonny6:

keep going xingqiu c6 is insane :jonny5:

If I don't miracously get Yelan I will just pull for Fadbedo. I love that blonde twink

atrl.gif

Just got a Aquila favonia on weapon banner 

who even uses this lmao :bibliahh:

Edit: wait can I give this to Bennet :chick1:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Ayaka is so terrible to play omg. Judging anyone who mains that girl. 

atrl.gif

27 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

baizhu dendro reset

atrl.gif

Dendro + Liyue like anyone who doesn't pull is a dumb *****. Dehya fat flop btw.

atrl.gif

21 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

If I don't miracously get Yelan I will just pull for Fadbedo. I love that blonde twink

atrl.gif

Time to sell your body or something. I can't imagine not having Yelan on my account but Allahbedo is THEE moment and stays meta and some nerd told me that he does 15x more damage than Dehya so it'd be worth it, I guess.

atrl.gif

6 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

atrl.gif

Dendro + Liyue like anyone who doesn't pull is a dumb *****. Dehya fat flop btw.

atrl.gif

Time to sell your body or something. I can't imagine not having Yelan on my account but Allahbedo is THEE moment and stays meta and some nerd told me that he does 15x more damage than Dehya so it'd be worth it, I guess.

atrl.gif

I mean I would like to pull on Baizhu and Shenhe. It will all depend on my luck and if I decide to buy the welking again

I just don't think I can wait to use my guarantee on Shenhe (idc if she's very niche queen is cvnt and the best design in the game and I want ha)

So yeah will probably pull for blonde twink because I love his design. Now building him is another story because god knows I don't want to do the defense domain again...

atrl.gif

Giving Albedo or Noelle your Itto/Gorou pieces will do more for your account and for the community as a whole

atrl.gif

29 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Giving Gorou or Noelle your Itto/Albedo pieces will do more for your account and for the community as a whole

atrl.gif

Spill :clap3:

Albedo is one of the characters I don't see myself without I'm not even joking I love that blond *****

atrl.gif

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

atrl.gif

atrl.gif

atrl.gif

She feels amazing in content where she works. Sadly that hasn't been the case in Abyss for the past 3 cycles 

atrl.gif

Edited by awong918

Finally gave Collei a god damn Instructor's 4pc set. Now she can at least contribute to something and not be as useless

I'm stacking as much ER as I can and choosing pieces that have EM for potential bloom reactions and Crit Rate just in case I want to give her Favonious Bow

spacer.png

Edited by Cloudy

The way God Tao destroys anyway despite scuffed rotations and jump cancels. :alexz:

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

The way God Tao destroys anyway despite scuffed rotations and jump cancels. :alexz:

Builds so I don't get accused of hiding anything. :biblio::

bmbQ7G9.png

tgCd2oL.png

6PWNdjR.png

ivcOZ0b.png

0nk1FSV.png

5PrU53c.png

m3Vs0VP.png

40asN3J.png

Ngl I'm curious to see how this whole Dehya situation turns out and if she will improve with future characters. Also I want to see Baizhu and Kaveh leaks already, specially Kaveh because I'll definitely pull for him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.