Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

When is the update livestream normally announced? I suppose the livestream should broadcast latest by friday so the announcement should be any day now?

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I finally got a Rosaria constellation and I got Razor in the process too. Don't care too much for Sayu so I think I'm done pulling on this banner, is Kazuha really having a rerun or what? Because I dont really care for Yelan.

Some OP player entered my world yesterday and helped me farm materials for Ayaka and Sucrose. They looked at my characters and told me my second team should be Xiangling main DPS with Kaeya, Fischl and Barbara. Xiangling and Kaeya are already halfway build so I don't have to farm that much :hippo:

Hmm good to know. I have these. 

50 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

When is the update livestream normally announced? I suppose the livestream should broadcast latest by friday so the announcement should be any day now?

Probably wednesday :gaycat5:

Wondering if they will bring a character from Sumeru to show us something from there :WAP: I hope it's Cyno!

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Probably wednesday :gaycat5:

Wondering if they will bring a character from Sumeru to show us something from there :WAP: I hope it's Cyno!

I mean if they bring someone it would most likely be Cyno or Collie right?

I wonder what Cyno will be, I can only picture him as geo polearm and Collei dendro bow

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean if they bring someone it would most likely be Cyno or Collie right?

I wonder what Cyno will be, I can only picture him as geo polearm and Collei dendro bow

You might be right, I just hope Cyno isn't pyro or dendro. I'm sad I'll have to skip Itto but if Cyno ends up being a geo dps I'll be so happy :WAP:

As far as I recall Cyno is Pyro and the first Dendro character should be Collei.

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

As far as I recall Cyno is Pyro and the first Dendro character should be Collei.

I don't think that red gem in his splash art is his actual vision and even if it is mihoyo can change it... I mean Yunjin first appearance had her holding an anemo vision :rip:

Cyno prob won't be electro or dendro. We will be getting Kazunali during 3.0/1 and maybe Scaramouche too so those are the electro/dendro units during those patches. But maybe mihoyo will release repeated elements who knows. Dendro should shift the meta anyways :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, CBC said:

Cyno prob won't be electro or dendro. We will be getting Kazunali during 3.0/1 and maybe Scaramouche too so those are the electro/dendro units during those patches. But maybe mihoyo will release repeated elements who knows. Dendro should shift the meta anyways :jonny5:

Collei is allegedly coming in 3.0 and rumour has it she's a dendro bow. If Cyno comes in 3.0 too I highly doubt he will be dendro too, that would be too much dendro characters back to back. We also will be getting Baizhu and Yaoyao at some point, so there's three dendro characters already (four if you count Kusanali) :gaycat6:

I’m trying for primos so hard rn :rip: I want ayaka badly 

The rumors about the upcoming banners :ahh: People only wish they were going to be that generous with the weapon banner

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

Collei is allegedly coming in 3.0 and rumour has it she's a dendro bow. If Cyno comes in 3.0 too I highly doubt he will be dendro too, that would be too much dendro characters back to back. We also will be getting Baizhu and Yaoyao at some point, so there's three dendro characters already (four if you count Kusanali) :gaycat6:

True I was about to add that we'll be getting Baizhu too in jan/feb during the lantern rite so there's plenty of dendro chars coming :jonnycat:

Do you think they will give us a "free" 4 star dendro character? It would either be Collei or Yao Yao?

21 hours ago, Jared said:

At this point Dendro sounds like a niche element to buff electrocharged comps. :celestial5:

Maybe they are just assuming there are no other interactions cause there is no data for them. Guess we'll find out in the near future. Pyro was not mentioned at all. :celestial5:

Pyro already has a Dendro reaction which is Burning. It's honestly the worst because it's just damage over time and super weak.

You can see Burning by dealing pyro damage to dendro slimes.

Burning seems to me that it will be OP. If that's the rate you lose life when infused with dendro and you get affacted with pyro it's definitely op

The current event :jonnycat: I need Arataki ******* Itto already, he's so fun to play with :jonny5: 

38 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

The current event :jonnycat: I need Arataki ******* Itto already, he's so fun to play with :jonny5: 

Yea that geo run was fun lol

makes me wave albedo now 

56 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

My plans were to spend as low as I could on Ayaka so I could try for Itto but that didn't go as I planned :jonny5:

I still will give him 10 pulls, if he comes yay if not Kazuha it is baby :WAP:

1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

Well he should be coming next patch so get ready :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea that geo run was fun lol

makes me wave albedo now 

You don't even need a shielder on the team, the geo particles ahh

52 minutes ago, Venice B said:

My plans were to spend as low as I could on Ayaka so I could try for Itto but that didn't go as I planned :jonny5:

I still will give him 10 pulls, if he comes yay if not Kazuha it is baby :WAP:

Ayaka is so hard to skip lol. I used all my primos but I'm still without her :toofunny3: well more pity for Itto :jonny2:

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Well he should be coming next patch so get ready :gaycat3:

If I do not get him with the freemogems from the events+welkin, I'll officially start buying the crystals :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

I run a mono geo team with Itto/Gorou/Albedo/Zhongli.

It's really lots of fun. :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

I run a mono geo team with Itto/Gorou/Albedo/Zhongli.

It's really lots of fun. :celestial5:

I only have Zhongli out of those :bam: but my geo traveller is built and I do have Ningguang so I'll be trying for Itto and really hoping for Gorou sometime soon

I hope Albedo only reruns in december again so I have plenty of primos saved for him, I need him for my Xiao team and for my mono geo comp :WAP:

Got Ayaka at 20 pity. For once, luck is on my side :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.