Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Congrats to everyone who got Ayaka. I lost the 50/50, it was my first ever one (started playing a month or so ago.) 

Rip :rip:  I’m actually devastated 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Congrats to everyone who got Ayaka. I lost the 50/50, it was my first ever one (started playing a month or so ago.) 

That sucks, losing the 50/50 is always devastating especially when you're going for a char you really want :cries:

But there's still 20 days left, if you're new to the game there's still plenty ways you can get some primos and maybe snatch her :cm:

20 hours ago, Venice B said:

Congrats queen, and the wait will be worth it because Kazuha is a slay XwRWf4z.gif

Thank you so much :heart: His banner was first ever that I lost 50/50 on, so this time I need to be sure I'll get him! Also congrats to u getting Ayaka as well!! Hopefully Kazuha will come in 2.8, I wanted his rerun to be a lot earlier than how it's probably going to be but now he needs to wait for his turn cause primogems will not save up themselves :duca:

I'm actually curious if the current difficult COVID situation in Shanghai will affect the game

Edited by smallreminders

2 hours ago, CBC said:

How are you running out of mats then :deadbanana4:

I just run out of exp books most of the time. I used to get every character to their last ascension, but just recently I got smarter and only did that for DPS characters. :fan:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Girl unless you have like 10M mora how are you not going to run out if you're leveling things for a couple of characters :deadbanana2:

I mean just leveling their talents it's pain. I mean I have to say I pulled Zhongli, Yae Miko and Kokomi back to back so I understand I'm struggling hard with books and mora, but then you also have to raise weapons for them and you can't do all that and farm artifacts for them at the same time. Still it's so costly specially with how little resin you get a day. I hope when Sumero comes they increase it at least to 5 or 6 condensed a day if you're over AR 45

I just wish leveling artifatcs at least didn't cost money, it's kind of dumb that it does tbh

I actually do have 10M stashed :gaycat4:. I do buy the battle pass and do dailies/weeklies religiously tho :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I'll never forget when I got Zhongli and decided to level him up to 90 right away :deadbanana:

That old man left me with 200k mora :deadbanana:

I'll have to do some farming though because I plan to do the same with Kazuha XwRWf4z.gif

32 minutes ago, Jared said:

I just run out of exp books most of the time. I used to get every character to their last ascension, but just recently I got smarter and only did that for DPS characters. :fan:

Maybe having horrible pulling luck works in my favour :WAP:

56 minutes ago, CBC said:

I actually do have 10M stashed :gaycat4:. I do buy the battle pass and do dailies/weeklies religiously tho :gaycat1:

Maybe having horrible pulling luck works in my favour :WAP:

Well I do too, but just not the paid version of the battle pass.

I just raised many characters all at once because I needed them to be able to do something on abyss

I remember I also leveled Diona because I needed a shielder for Hu Tao for when I need Zhongli in the other team, and I've also raised Beidou

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Who did you lose it to? If it's jean or mona you will at least need them further in the game 

4 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

Who did you lose it to? If it's jean or mona you will at least need them further in the game 

Diluc, C1 now :rip:

Ayato and Ayaka are an absolute slay together, love how they both work so well as on field dps on the same comp :WAP:

Ayato's burst > on field Ayaka, Ayaka's burst > on field Ayato :WAP:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Ayato and Ayaka are an absolute slay together, love how they both work so well as on field dps on the same comp :WAP:

Ayato's burst > on field Ayaka, Ayaka's burst > on field Ayato :WAP:

I’m so jealous :weeps: tried my best getting Ayato

Ayaka rerun banner doing numbers!

zrfys86k9cb71.gif

11 hours ago, Sesame said:

The way it feels like my 53 million mora is never going to take a hit 

:deadbanana4:

Girl how do you have so much :deadbanana2:

I just keep most supports at Level 70 with Level 6 talents since most of them are 4* and they get +3 on their skill and burst through constellations anyway. The only ones I've actually leveled to 90 were Bennett and Xingqiu because of their insane scaling (crowned their burst too), and Yun Jin just because I'm obsessed with a roided up Ayato going brr. :rip: I'm thinking of getting Xiangling there as well eventually, but it's actually insane how much damage she does at Level 70.

5 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I just keep most supports at Level 70 with Level 6 talents since most of them are 4* and they get +3 on their skill and burst through constellations anyway. The only ones I've actually leveled to 90 were Bennett and Xingqiu because of their insane scaling (crowned their burst too), and Yun Jin just because I'm obsessed with a roided up Ayato going brr. :rip: I'm thinking of getting Xiangling there as well eventually, but it's actually insane how much damage she does at Level 70.

Well usually the characters that benefit the most of level 90 are those who scale of HP and Def. So those are the ones I would usually level up to 90. I was thinkinhg of ascending and raising Bennett, but from what I could tell he barely gets any more attack so I don't think it's worth it

12 hours ago, Sesame said:

The way it feels like my 53 million mora is never going to take a hit 

:deadbanana4:

I have 43 million myself and have never had mora issues. I think I just space out my expenses out enough (plus gain enough through events and the BP) that it doesn't really affect my balance. :gaycat4:

42 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Well usually the characters that benefit the most of level 90 are those who scale of HP and Def. So those are the ones I would usually level up to 90. I was thinkinhg of ascending and raising Bennett, but from what I could tell he barely gets any more attack so I don't think it's worth it

Yea I was going to level Bennett until I got him C5 on raidens banner (or yaes don’ remember lol) 

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Is Yunjin and Ayato that good? I have Yunjin and I was considering building her for Ayato but idk if that would be worth it... and every time I think about fighting that damn wolf I kinda give up :gaycat6:

genshin-impact-genshin.gif

Friendly reminder that Kujou Sara is the Charisma Uniqueness Nerve Talent iest char in the Game

genshin.gif

genshin-genshin-impact.gif

I’m so mad I didn’t get Sarah  C6 :rip:

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m so mad I didn’t get Sarah  C6 :rip:

Same :rip:

I've spent around 120 wishes on the Raiden/Kokomi banner and only managed to get C1 :psyduck:

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Same :rip:

I've spent around 120 wishes on the Raiden/Kokomi banner and only managed to get C1 :psyduck:

I got her C5 early and then she just literally didn’t come again :ahh:

I have Sara at C6, just need to ascend her one more time to get her to 80/80 then farm some artifacts. I just HATE fighting that Thunder manifestation though. :rip: 

44 minutes ago, Jared said:

I have Sara at C6, just need to ascend her one more time to get her to 80/80 then farm some artifacts. I just HATE fighting that Thunder manifestation though. :rip: 

If you have good noblese pieces that should be her bis. Yeah Tunder Manifestation is a pain, the best are catalysts like Ningguang. The best way to fight it is to stay in the middle, I learned that she eventually always back to it so you stay there waiting for it instead of running like crazy behind it :rip:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Is Yunjin and Ayato that good? I have Yunjin and I was considering building her for Ayato but idk if that would be worth it... and every time I think about fighting that damn wolf I kinda give up :gaycat6:

I don't know if they are "the best", but it's a fun team comp. It's so fun to see all those slashes go and go. Tbh Ayato is one of the most flexible characters they've released, very refreshing tbh

I use xinqui and koko mostly for thunder manifestation.

i may throw in Bennett and Yanfei (any pyro) for attack buffs for xinqui 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.