Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Won the 50/50 and not only got Yelan but Xingqiu's last con too :WAP:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not liking Hutaos gameplay and I ain't pulling for c1 i dont like her that much :skull: kinda regretting it and wish i saved instead for yoimiyuck :bird:

Won the 50/50 and got Yelan :jonny5: Then did a single 10 pull on the weapon banner and got her signature weopan as well :jonny2: :jonny2:

I also did Hu Tao's demo but I kinda dislike her playstyle, will wait for queen Yoimiya instead :gaycat4:

Think imma go for Yelan c1 instead of her weapon. I already have Polar Star (which i got going for Yae weapon) and I already got Homa and am scared of getting another one. If i lose the 50/50 for Yelan c1 at least then ill be guranteed for Shenhe :clap3:

4 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

I'm not liking Hutaos gameplay and I ain't pulling for c1 i dont like her that much :skull: kinda regretting it and wish i saved instead for yoimiyuck :bird:

I'm so sorry sweetie Miss Hu Tao just isn't for unga bunga players. Should have definitely saved those primos for bandaged coochie instead.

Just now, willmcclure9 said:

Think imma go for Yelan c1 instead of her weapon. I already have Polar Star (which i got going for Yae weapon) and I already got Homa and am scared of getting another one. If i lose the 50/50 for Yelan c1 at least then ill be guranteed for Shenhe :clap3:

If you have Elegy it's Yelan's BiS. :fan:

1 minute ago, highwind44029 said:

If you have Elegy it's Yelan's BiS. :fan:

nope only Skyward Harp, Amos Bow and Polar Star :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

nope only Skyward Harp, Amos Bow and Polar Star :jonnycat:

Use Amos and play around Breakthrough Barb like Miss @Rowdy. :sistrens:

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

You can also go for Moun's Moon for Yelan, and you don't even have to level it. It's passive is basically the Emblem of Severed Fate 4pc effect.

Edited by Axolotl

53 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

You can also go for Moun's Moon for Yelan, and you don't even have to level it. It's passive is basically the Emblem of Severed Fate 4pc effect.

is it better than Polar Star?

4 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

is it better than Polar Star?

5 Stars are always generally better but it does open up Polar Star with your DPS units

14 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean even if you get Homa is a winwin. It depends of what you want or need.

The next banners are most likely Dehya, Cyno, Eula and Albedo so if you don't want any of those characters or you already have it you can keep pulling and get the bow and if you get the Staff of Homa at least it's another incredible weapon that can basically be used by almost every polearm user even tho it's Hu Tao's bis.

I was interested in Dehya but.....looking at the leaks...might as well skip and make my team stronger for now. So yeah...might try to get the weapon. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Joster said:

I was interested in Dehya but.....looking at the leaks...might as well skip and make my team stronger for now. So yeah...might try to get the weapon. Thanks!

Yeah Dehya is not looking good. I don't know what it's going on with her kit and she will rerun sooner than older characters so there's always netx time and maybe with increased value.

Both Homa and Aqua are simple some of the best weapons in the game, tho pulling on the weapon banner is always a painful experience lol

------

I still haven't got my Yelan :rip:

5 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Won the 50/50 and got Yelan :jonny5: Then did a single 10 pull on the weapon banner and got her signature weopan as well :jonny2: :jonny2:

I also did Hu Tao's demo but I kinda dislike her playstyle, will wait for queen Yoimiya instead :gaycat4:

9 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

At first was awful with Hu Tao, but you eventually get the hang of her. She outputs so much damage tho. I don't even jump cancel because I can't and it's pointless and I don't know if her C1 is even that useful. Don't know if it allows you to squeeze more than 1 or 2 charged attacks.

My Hutao doing 108k bursts in the overworld with XQ+ Yelan :WAP:

Just for the sake of comparison: last abyss I used her, XQ and double geo and her biggest hit was 109k with buffs :foxaylove2:

I actually may make a Main DPS yelan because her auto attacks look like such a serve 

probably the smoothest looking I’ve seen so far lol

Oop I just spent some dollars in that weapon banner and no luck yet. I fell for it…. Will wait 18 days before buying some more. I’m so damn close

Yeah hu tao playstyle isn't for everyone, specially those on mobile and console. But she is a main dps who does a sh\t ton of dmg unlike some easier to use pyro bow 5 star chars :fan:

I have Hu Tao guaranteed, I only need 2k more primogems. :-* I chose her bc I'm terrible with bow users plus Hu Tao has a funny ghost aesthetic. Idc about her mechanics or whatever

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

now what is this 

a whole mess... hes over :biblio:

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I have Hu Tao guaranteed, I only need 2k more primogems. :-* I chose her bc I'm terrible with bow users plus Hu Tao has a funny ghost aesthetic. Idc about her mechanics or whatever

You don't even need to use Yelan attacks though, just use her E then Q and leave... she will do all the work off field :gaycat2:

I will still build Whoretao tho cus i like her design. I lied about wanting to pull for Yawnmiya. Not a fan of the used toilet paper look :gaycat2:

got hu tao and yelans weapon TWICE. i’m at 28 pity on weapon banner and just gonna use every wish i get for it till staff of homa is mine. jesus christ how unlucky 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.