Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I’m ready for Ayakas banner to end :rip: I’m still upset about Ayato. I love Cryo , but I have too many of them that I use. 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys. I don’t know who to build.

only ar26 though.

should I just…. Build them all and later whenever I get a 5 star focus on it?

got fischl. yun jin, ningguang, fire ring girl  from abyss and some other random 

5 minutes ago, Joster said:

only ar26 though.

got fischl. yun jin, ningguang, fire ring girl  from abyss and some other random 

You should build Fischl and Yun Jin and save your primos for Yoimiya who's rerun is gonna be soon. These 2 are great supports for her and she is currently one of the most powerful DPSes in the game while being very fun to play and having the most flexible team comps.

5 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

You should build Fischl and Yun Jin and save your primos for Yoimiya who's rerun is gonna be soon. These 2 are great supports for her and she is currently one of the most powerful DPSes in the game while being very fun to play and having the most flexible team comps.

Thanks! Will do. Btw  Yun is my first character with a constellation level :) im happy with her. Might not be a dps.m but she helping me at my level.

45 minutes ago, Joster said:

only ar26 though.

You should build Xiangling. I'm not a fan but she's completely busted. She appears in a ton of top tier teams :toofunny2:. Fischl and Ningguang are also a really strong characters. Yun Jin is a niche support. I love her tho :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Joster said:

only ar26 though.

You should first play around and decide what playstyle you like best. Personally, I don’t use bow users other than for support and exploration. At AR26 you should just have fun exploring and discovering character kits/buffs/synergies. If you’re interested in beating the spiral abyss, then that’s a separate discussion. 

3 hours ago, Joster said:

only ar26 though.

My advice would be to just have fun and play around with the characters you have right now. Genshin isn't a game that's too meta focused (unless you want to do the abyss every rotation and even then you can do it without meta characters) so just find the ones you like. You shouldn't be too worried about building characters until you reach AR 45 anyway so you'll have plenty of time to figure out which ones you like. Also, you can always do story quests of the 5* characters to decide which ones to look forward to. For example I fell in love with Xiao after I completed his story quest and waited for almost one year to finally get him :rip: 

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

My advice would be to just have fun and play around with the characters you have right now. Genshin isn't a game that's too meta focused (unless you want to do the abyss every rotation and even then you can do it without meta characters) so just find the ones you like. You shouldn't be too worried about building characters until you reach AR 45 anyway so you'll have plenty of time to figure out which ones you like. Also, you can always do story quests of the 5* characters to decide which ones to look forward to. For example I fell in love with Xiao after I completed his story quest and waited for almost one year to finally get him :rip: 

This is so true. Another example of not being meta focused, I really don’t like the concept of charged shots with bow users so I have skipped Ganyu every banner and am a Kokomi worshipper. I’m still able to clear floor 12 of the abyss. I recently pulled and built Ayaka, my first built cryo unit which my sisters told me is apparently the most essential element for the abyss. 

So yeah, focus on building who you love first. My first level 80 characters were Zhongli, Raiden and Kokomi. Kokomi was the first character I crowned on 22/2 this year for her birthday. 

2 hours ago, mael said:

Ms RNG had to do what she had to do. :gaycat6:

QDxJpLO.png?1

WHAT THE **** :biblionny:

4 hours ago, Fevesy said:

thoughts girls?

I always knew dendro would be a fad :fan:

Wow…. They knew my hatred for Ayaka to where I rolled and loss my 50/50 to Diluc :rip:

I have such nice peaces for a 2pc Tenacity 2pc Emblem Thoma build. Is this what I get for saying he is the most useless character in the game :gaycat6:

12 hours ago, mael said:

Ms RNG had to do what she had to do. :gaycat6:

QDxJpLO.png?1

I gasped :biblio:

I'm tired of farming Noblesse.  I can't believe I have like 4 characters that need a Noblesse set. At least they all scale on different things. ATK/DEF/HP. :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, Fevesy said:

thoughts girls?

Dendro is sounding like the most useless element ever.

However, i'm a Raiden main, so dendro sounds like a must have for any Electro led teams. :gaycat5:

My Sunfire Dendro Raiden team is coming. :WAP:

Yeah if that's all they are going to do with dendro they should have honestly just released it from the beginning cuz chile :skull:

Like dendro is the chance to give elements like geo or anemo at least some kind of different offensive buff...I'll be mad if they really don't make it work with the other three elements tbh

I was going to give up on ayaka but just pulled y’all 

:jonnycat:

15 hours ago, Fevesy said:

thoughts girls?

Dendro HAS TO react with anemo.. tf?

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah if that's all they are going to do with dendro they should have honestly just released it from the beginning cuz chile :skull:

Like dendro is the chance to give elements like geo or anemo at least some kind of different offensive buff...I'll be mad if they really don't make it work with the other three elements tbh

21 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Dendro HAS TO react with anemo.. tf?

At this point Dendro sounds like a niche element to buff electrocharged comps. :celestial5:

Maybe they are just assuming there are no other interactions cause there is no data for them. Guess we'll find out in the near future. Pyro was not mentioned at all. :celestial5:

Yeah there were some rumours a couple months ago about how dendro was coming to buff electro and that's why mihoyo was releasing so many electro characters so this new info doesn't baffle me at all. But it doesn't make any sense for dendro and anemo to not have a reaction like wtf :psyduck:

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yeah there were some rumours a couple months ago about how dendro was coming to buff electro and that's why mihoyo was releasing so many electro characters so this new info doesn't baffle me at all. But it doesn't make any sense for dendro and anemo to not have a reaction like wtf :psyduck:

They basically just gave you a way to increase electro charged damaged. Team comps are still going to be the same instead of running an anemo people are going to run two electros, one hydro (most likely Kokomi who is the one that excells at them) and a dendro. Kind of lame because it's basically what the anemo was doing but reverse.

Geo and Anemo definitely need some kind of buff in terms of offence. Anemo supports like Sucrose, Venti and Kazuha are always going to be relevant because of VV and they are likely not going to ever release one of those at least 4 stars. If they want to release dps of all kind dendro should have had a reaction with anemo, if not they are going to struggle permanently, look at Xiao. They could create something like a small like leaf storm that deals aoe damage or something

As for geo a bit of the same. Geo is kind of in the middle but falls short of damage because of the lack of reactions. Dendro and geo could have had some kind of exclusivity to boost it's damage. Plants and trees can brake rocks with their roots, some kind of geo resistance shread would have been cool, or a sall explosion in area when you hit with geo someone who is affected with dendro. Or maybe dendro could have some kind of "dendro construction" and produce effects with the geo ones

Edited by Cloudy

Part of the fun about the game is the whole reactions and sometimes running geo is so boring :gaycat6:

I was hoping I could bench Bennett and Xiangling from my Ningguang team and run her with two dendro or something

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Iirc it was mihoyo themselves that said dendro was gonna be the electro buff. This came after the geo buff and people asking for electro buffs too

-----------------------------------

Honestly I get why people want anemo and geo to react with dendro but I like how anemo and geo are universal reactions. They should def change geo tho cuz that **** is not fun at all. Anemo on the other hand is soooo much fun. They need to come up with a new anemo set tho :jonny5:

I finally got a Rosaria constellation and I got Razor in the process too. Don't care too much for Sayu so I think I'm done pulling on this banner, is Kazuha really having a rerun or what? Because I dont really care for Yelan.

Some OP player entered my world yesterday and helped me farm materials for Ayaka and Sucrose. They looked at my characters and told me my second team should be Xiangling main DPS with Kaeya, Fischl and Barbara. Xiangling and Kaeya are already halfway build so I don't have to farm that much :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.