Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

13 hours ago, Venice B said:

I don't have Nahida and my Alhaitham spread team is insane with just Fischl, Kuki and Zhongli. He doesn't need ha :giraffe:

You switched back on him? :giraffe:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Receipts? :giraffe:

If I record any gameplay I think my computer might explode so you'll have to trust me on this sis :giraffe:

44 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

You switched back on him? :giraffe:

I still think his hyperbloom teams are kinda underwhelming but his spread team is insane. I'm even considering not pulling for Yelan bc I was getting her only for his quickbloom team but now I think I might save all I have for the Nahida rerun :giraffe:

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

If I record any gameplay I think my computer might explode so you'll have to trust me on this sis :giraffe:

I still think his hyperbloom teams are kinda underwhelming but his spread team is insane. I'm even considering not pulling for Yelan bc I was getting her only for his quickbloom team but now I think I might save all I have for the Nahida rerun :giraffe:

Most of the videos I've seen is people running him spread for the most part. That's how I'm going to build him too, you can pretty much pair him with any Electro character. I wanted to use Lisa and Beidou with him but they take so much energy requirements, will try

-------

Btw what are they doing with Dehya. It's been L after L for miss eremite

cedLP1n.gif

Yao Yao burst if you give her that em spear is insane in nilou bloom :deadbanana: 

Idk why I was debating using fischl or yae on Allah comps when im sure Raiden outsells both :clap3:

Also it's funny how out of all the normal attack dpses Allah is the best one and that isn't even his top source of dmg :bibliahh:

11 hours ago, CBC said:

Idk why I was debating using fischl or yae on Allah comps when im sure Raiden outsells both :clap3:

Also it's funny how out of all the normal attack dpses Allah is the best one and that isn't even his top source of dmg :bibliahh:

Don't Fischl and Yae do more aggravate damage than Raiden tho?

11 hours ago, CBC said:

Raiden will outperform them in hyperbloom only, Fischl and Yae slay in spread :foxaylove2:

The way Alhaitham's personality is just Diluc but green and Cyno's personality is just Xiao but purple. Mihoyo needs to come up with something new.

Can someone explain what Nilou bloom means? She has my favorite burst in the whole bloom but I don't have her :dancehall3:

11 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Don't Fischl and Yae do more aggravate damage than Raiden tho?

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

Raiden will outperform them in hyperbloom only, Fischl and Yae slay in spread :foxaylove2:

1 slash and fischl and yae are outdpsed and the team gets their energy back :foxaylove2:

21 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Can someone explain what Nilou bloom means? She has my favorite burst in the whole bloom but I don't have her :dancehall3:

Nilou has a passive that makes blooms explosive much faster and their dmg is increased based on her HP. You can only have hydro and dendro on the team for the passive to work

59 minutes ago, CBC said:

Nilou has a passive that makes blooms explosive much faster and their dmg is increased based on her HP. You can only have hydro and dendro on the team for the passive to work

Oh wow :duca: this makes me want to get her so bad

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Oh wow :duca: this makes me want to get her so bad

She’s def worth it. Pretty much op if you have more than one target and still not even that bad a single target in most cases :rip:

Alhaitham really is that b** huh? My Alhaitham +  Nahida + Zhongli + Kuki team is doing so well and is fun as hell! Wish I would finally get a EM head piece for Nahida tho because I am dealing with a level 0 Crit rate piece for now as otherwise I wouldn't be able to have  a 4 piece dendro set. But that domain is refusing to give me any good artifacts for her. :rip: The Gilded Dreams artifacts are much better tho so I have a decent set for both Alhaitham and Cyno

I might try using that umbrella EM weapon on Alhaitham if I get better substats to make up for the crit rate loss because now I am using  Haran on him. Does anyone of you use an EM weapon on him?

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Alhaitham really is that b** huh? My Alhaitham +  Nahida + Zhongli + Kuki team is doing so well and is fun as hell! Wish I would finally get a EM head piece for Nahida tho because I am dealing with a level 0 Crit rate piece for now as otherwise I wouldn't be able to have  a 4 piece dendro set. But that domain is refusing to give me any good artifacts for her. :rip: The Gilded Dreams artifacts are much better tho so I have a decent set for both Alhaitham and Cyno

I might try using that umbrella EM weapon on Alhaitham if I get better substats to make up for the crit rate loss because now I am using  Haran on him. Does anyone of you use an EM weapon on him?

I'm using his signature but EM weapons are really good on him, especially if you're considering f2p options only. Umbrella R5 is better for single target and Iron Sting R5 is better for multiple enemies :giraffe:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Haran is better than 4 star options

22 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

If I got him, I would probably give him my R3 Xiphos Moonlight to make @£than seethe a bit. :sistrens:

12 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

If I got him, I would probably give him my R3 Xiphos Moonlight to make @£than seethe a bit. :sistrens:

That’s cute, I’m doing just fine with my C2R1 Allah tho. :gaycat2:

I have 100%'d the new Desert area. Time to start Lantern Rite.:coffee2:

There will be a new world quest added on Feb 6th in the new zone. After completing the quest it will unlock the door underneath Babel which has 4 chests inside aka Yelan/Baizhu funds.

ezgif-2-9275613700.thumb.gif.3fa765113a4

Yall always talk about different artifacts yet I give my characters any 5-stars artifacts I find in my bag or whatever  :smiley:

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Yall always talk about different artifacts yet I give my characters any 5-stars artifacts I find in my bag or whatever  :smiley:

If you're having fun then that's what matters, Genshin shouldn't be taken that seriously anyway :1stplace: (I keep telling myself that but I still take it too seriously to my own liking :toofunny2:)

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Artifact sets don't make much of a difference anyway if your stats are really good and since hyperbloom nothing really matters other than having a lv90 1k em electro character :bibliahh:

Everyone being gagged at being in the same room as Xiao and showering him with praise and adoration in the main quest - KING tingz :gaycat5:

2R2AdXL.gif

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

Everyone being gagged at being in the same room as Xiao and showering him with praise and adoration in the main quest - KING tingz :gaycat5:

2R2AdXL.gif

If you're talking about Lantern Rite. Xiao only got attention because people don't know miss Venti and miss Zhongli are gods. And yet Paimon was chosen for that ritual thing at the end. Therefore Paimon is serving longevity and Xiao is serving fad :gaycat5:

14 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

If you're talking about Lantern Rite. Xiao only got attention because people don't know miss Venti and miss Zhongli are gods. And yet Paimon was chosen for that ritual thing at the end. Therefore Paimon is serving longevity and Xiao is serving fad :gaycat5:

FALSE, Even Zhongli knows that it's an honour to be in the presence of King Xiao and complimented him when the dinner was over and they were saying final goodbyes, and the humble King Xiao dismissed it.

Paimon was only chosen because King Xiao immediately refused because he doesn't like being the center of attention, everyone there knows he's the best option.

2R2AdXL.gif

Edited by KasioKas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.