Genshin Impact | 4.5 Blades Weaving Betwixt Brocade | 13.03 Chiori Itto

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Raising characters is the worst. I have like 0 mora and she's only at 70 with talents 6

I have to say I was scared for her burst uptime and struggling to get it up, but she doesn't have that much problem with Amenoma.

My charged attacks are hitting for around 3k each and the tics from her Q around 5k

At what refinement rank is your Amenoma rn? I forgot to get the sword thing from the chasm so my Amenoma is currently sitting at R1 :gaycat6:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3 hours till NA server gets updated. Pray for my Ayaka and Mistsplitter pulls. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

At what refinement rank is your Amenoma rn? I forgot to get the sword thing from the chasm so my Amenoma is currently sitting at R1 :gaycat6:

At R3. I was waiting to see if I should do another refinement more, but I think I'll leave it as it is for now

Got Ayaka exactly on my soft pity! It's my third consecutive 50/50 win :wanda:  From now on, no wishing until Kazuhallah's banner

9 minutes ago, smallreminders said:

Got Ayaka exactly on my soft pity! It's my third consecutive 50/50 win :wanda:  From now on, no wishing until Kazuhallah's banner

Congrats queen, and the wait will be worth it because Kazuha is a slay XwRWf4z.gif

Got my Ayaka on the first pull yas :heart: I never pulled on the weapons banner because most videos on YouTube said its just bait but is it worth it to pull for the Mistsplitter or can I build miss Ayaka with another weapon just fine? 

I'm thinking of having her on a team with Rosaria, Sucrose and Barbara but I'm not sure yet.

Edited by TwoPonytails

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

Got my Ayaka on the first pull yas :heart: I never pulled on the weapons banner because most videos on YouTube said its just bait but is it worth it to pull for the Mistsplitter or can I build miss Ayaka with another weapon just fine? 

I'm thinking of having her on a team with Rosaria, Sucrose and Barbara but I'm not sure yet.

Ask @Sesame :gaycat4:

That's a great team for Ayaka!

Only getting Rosaria constellations lol 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT MISTSPLITTER WITH THE 15 PULLS I HOPED TO :weeps: PRAISE MEGAMIND :weeps: 

1 minute ago, Julián said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT MISTSPLITTER WITH THE 15 PULLS I HOPED TO :weeps: PRAISE MEGAMIND :weeps: 

congrats :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

congrats :jonny5:

Thanks :jonny: Homa banner left me traumatized because i got 2 weapons before it and literally made me spend my 5 months savings, so i was prepared to get unforged and miss mistplitter again :cries: 

I don’t think I’m getting ayaka lmao 

I may have to pay 

Got Ayaka but lost my 50/50 and she took really long to come :cries:

I hope Kazuha comes in the second half of 2.8 because I'll have to save A LOT for him :cries:

Also @Mihoyo COME THROUGH WITH THE EVENTS XwRWf4z.gif

2 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

You can reach Ayaka's full potential with Mistsplitter but she can achieve great damage with weapons like Amenoma, Blackliff Longsword and even The Flute too :cm:

2 hours ago, Julián said:

Don't tell @Sesame. :sistrens:

10 hours ago, CBC said:

Ask @Sesame :gaycat4:

That's a great team for Ayaka!

7 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Don't tell @Sesame. :sistrens:

azStp5d.thumb.gif.a4fccf48abe1e732ae24e3

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

gun-jenner.gif

Got the mistsplitter :alexz:

Now I'm saving for kazuha and the sumeru characters, yelan is a bit too ugly for me :foxaylove3:

I'm going to start farming for mora and books like crazy. I hate always being completely broke, why is everything so expensive in this freaking game. It's not even about characters/weapons, you get broke little by little when raising artifacts :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I'm going to start farming for mora and books like crazy. I hate always being completely broke, why is everything so expensive in this freaking game. It's not even about characters/weapons, you get broke little by little when raising artifacts :deadbanana2:

Levelling chars to 90 and crowing talents is the real money sink. If you avoid those you should have no problems

35 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Sometimes I get overwhelmed between farming for books, farm materials and weapon materials. So much I need with so little Resin. :deadbanana4: Luckily i'm kinda overflowing with artifacts and I haven't had an issue with low mora just yet. I'm dreading the day that happens. I need to farm for like 3 artifact sets though, so I might be on the same boat with you soon lol.

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Levelling chars to 90 and crowing talents is the real money sink. If you avoid those you should have no problems

I've only been leveling my DPS characters up to 90, all my supports i've been leaving at 80/80. That last ascension is too much, especially farming for those dang gold gemstones. :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, CBC said:

I only lvl them up to 80 and sometimes I don't even do their last ascension, but you just run of it so fast if you lvl more than one or two characters :skull:

So far my Ayaka will stay at lvl 70. At least I managed to get all her talents to 8 except her elemental skill. I stil have to raise the weapon which is also at 70

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

I've only been leveling my DPS characters up to 90, all my supports i've been leaving at 80/80. That last ascension is too much, especially farming for those dang gold gemstones. :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I only lvl them up to 80 and sometimes I don't even do their last ascension, but you just run of it so fast if you lvl more than one or two characters :skull:

So far my Ayaka will stay at lvl 70. At least I managed to get all her talents to 8 except her elemental skill. I stil have to raise the weapon which is also at 70

How are you running out of mats then :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, CBC said:

How are you running out of mats then :deadbanana4:

Girl unless you have like 10M mora how are you not going to run out if you're leveling things for a couple of characters :deadbanana2:

I mean just leveling their talents it's pain. I mean I have to say I pulled Zhongli, Yae Miko and Kokomi back to back so I understand I'm struggling hard with books and mora, but then you also have to raise weapons for them and you can't do all that and farm artifacts for them at the same time. Still it's so costly specially with how little resin you get a day. I hope when Sumero comes they increase it at least to 5 or 6 condensed a day if you're over AR 45

I just wish leveling artifatcs at least didn't cost money, it's kind of dumb that it does tbh

I’m just starting the event lol 

Wilm I even have time to finish it lol :ahh:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

I'll never forget when I got Zhongli and decided to level him up to 90 right away :deadbanana:

That old man left me with 200k mora :deadbanana:

I'll have to do some farming though because I plan to do the same with Kazuha XwRWf4z.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.