• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That is literally my dream team :jonnycat:

only missing ayaka :jonnycat:

Hope you get her early king :gaycat4:

The way MHY is changing Yelan's constellations non stop to bait people into pulling at least for C3 is shameless :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The way MHY is changing Yelan's constellations non stop to bait people into pulling at least for C3 is shameless :deadbanana2:

So far she looks way more my playstyle than Ayato (that 15x hit think annoys me for some reason lol) so I may throw her some pulls lol 

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So far she looks way more my playstyle than Ayato (that 15x hit think annoys me for some reason lol) so I may throw her some pulls lol 

The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lesser version of Xingqiu at C0. So far we still don't know if she's actually going to work with Hu Tao well, she seems like a perfect match for Yoimiya tho. I wish they would put Itto's uninterrupted sequence into Yoimiya's kit tho and fix her target too...

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lesser version of Xingqiu at C0. So far we still don't know if she's actually going to work with Hu Tao well, she seems like a perfect match for Yoimiya tho. I wish they would put Itto's uninterrupted sequence into Yoimiya's kit tho and fix her target too...

Interesting. Sounds like another yae/fischl situation 

Unlocked the BP weapon and accidentally picked the bow :jonnycat: I already have two 5 star bows :jonnycat:

Apparently

Mihoyo is extending 2.6 and we're getting Itto + Xiao right after Ayaka because the covid situation is pretty bad in China right now. They already delayed the teapot event we were getting in 2.6 and it looks like we'll get 2.7 three weeks late and it will only last for three weeks too (the Yelan banner).

15 hours ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

To be completely honest with you, these 2 characters have been powercrept for a long time now, especially the freaky looking green one. His name is Whenti and he is considered to be one of the most useless characters in the game at the moment.

If you want the game's best characters that are both powerful and aesthetically pleasing to look at, you should start saving primogems/money for Inazuma legends Yoimiya and Kazuha. Yoimiya is the current best damage dealer in the game while Kazuha is the best supporting character. They should both be having their rerun banners soon.

yoimiya-genshin-impact.gif

68e7a984777eb93d66812bd15fb3536f.gif

Good luck getting them and if you need any more advice I'm the right person to ask :heart2:

Oh wow those characters look really cool too! I'm more of a looks type of person and don't care much about combat strength. I just hope I manage to get them all without spending money. I heard people spend 400€ for some characters :toofunny2:

I mean.. 2.7 patch already feels like filler so if it will last less its fine.

2 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I mean.. 2.7 patch already feels like filler so if it will last less its fine.

2.6 would last longer tho :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

Apparently

Hide contents

Mihoyo is extending 2.6 and we're getting Itto + Xiao right after Ayaka because the covid situation is pretty bad in China right now. They already delayed the teapot event we were getting in 2.6 and it looks like we'll get 2.7 three weeks late and it will only last for three weeks too (the Yelan banner).

That'd be better rather than incorporating a flop standard 5*. 

They can skip 2.7 alltogether and go directly to 2.8(and Kazuhas banner) :eli:

Can’t wait for Ayaka :jonnycat: She looks insane!! I’d love Itto and Yoimiya too. I’m getting kinda good at the game tbh :mandown:

Xiao again so soon huh... couldn't have done this the 1st year?... hm..

Still no luck with Ayato or Venti, but however I received my first QiQi from the standard banner. Would’ve honestly preferred Mona 

49 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Still no luck with Ayato or Venti, but however I received my first QiQi from the standard banner. Would’ve honestly preferred Mona 

Ugh sorry 

at least your next is guaranteed 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh sorry 

at least your next is guaranteed 

Luckily QiQi was on the standard banner and not the event banner. I would’ve lost it if I got her on that one. 

Everyday I regret not pulling for Shenhe, she's like my fave character in the game. Ugh I was fooled by the promise of a busted unit in Yae Miko (tho I like her for my Kokomi taser but still) :jonny:

I fear she's going to take so long to be rerun...if the rumors I've seen it will even more time than what one would initially think :jonny:

Also yesterday I raised a beautiful gladiator's feather with Crit% and Crit DMG and it all went to flat HP. I literally raised it all the way to 20 out of disbealief :jonny2:

16 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Everyday I regret not pulling for Shenhe, she's like my fave character in the game. Ugh I was fooled by the promise of a busted unit in Yae Miko (tho I like her for my Kokomi taser but still) :jonny:

I fear she's going to take so long to be rerun...if the rumors I've seen it will even more time than what one would initially think :jonny:

Also yesterday I raised a beautiful gladiator's feather with Crit% and Crit DMG and it all went to flat HP. I literally raised it all the way to 20 out of disbealief :jonny2:

There are rumours of a Shenhe in 2.8 though... if the rumours are true we're getting two double reruns: Klee + Yoimiya and then Kazuha + Shenhe. But don't know if these rumours come from reliable sources :sorry:

19 minutes ago, Venice B said:

There are rumours of a Shenhe in 2.8 though... if the rumours are true we're getting two double reruns: Klee + Yoimiya and then Kazuha + Shenhe. But don't know if these rumours come from reliable sources :sorry:

It better be Kazuha in the first half so that I can put in some lucky pulls for Yoimiya. If she is on the first half and Kazuha on the second I will be too scared to pull on her banner 

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I did pull for her and just got a C6 Ning who I don’t use :rip:

17 hours ago, Delusional said:

Can’t wait for Ayaka :jonnycat: She looks insane!! I’d love Itto and Yoimiya too. I’m getting kinda good at the game tbh :mandown:

Itto is fun to play with although running him in a mono geo (especially with Gorou to boost his damage) is where he really shines. A decent all around DPS. :clap3: 

9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I too was tricked with Yae Miko. :deadbanana4: I could use Shenhe now that I'm going to be building a team aroung Ayaka, but I guess Rosaria will have to do in the meantime. :gaycat2:

16 hours ago, Rowdy said:

You dodged two major flops whew, CONGRATS! Now Ayaka is guaranteed :allears:

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

You dodged two major flops whew, CONGRATS! Now Ayaka is guaranteed :allears:

Excuse me, Ayato is a fine charged attack unit and Venti provides great emotional support :allears: there will be no slander for the king and twink :bunny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.