Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

Is Yunjin and Ayato that good? I have Yunjin and I was considering building her for Ayato but idk if that would be worth it... and every time I think about fighting that damn wolf I kinda give up :gaycat6:

I would say Yun Jin is only worth building if she's at least C2. She's a really good support for normal attack based characters, so she's perfect for Ayato. I have C6, and along with C2 Jean, it's really fun to see Ayato go brr.

https://streamable.com/zi6tw4

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

If you have good noblese pieces that should be her bis. Yeah Tunder Manifestation is a pain, the best are catalysts like Ningguang. The best way to fight it is to stay in the middle, I learned that she eventually always back to it so you stay there waiting for it instead of running like crazy behind it :rip:

Yeah i'm going to be farming noblesse a lot next week. I need artifacts for Rosaria, Diona and Sara. :gaycat6:

This week i'm focusing on ascending Gorou, Sara and Sucrose. Which is a pain cause i'm having to go back and forth between farming for boss materials or exp books. Ayaka ate up all the exp books I had. :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Yeah i'm going to be farming noblesse a lot next week. I need artifacts for Rosaria, Diona and Sara. :gaycat6:

This week i'm focusing on ascending Gorou, Sara and Sucrose. Which is a pain cause i'm having to go back and forth between farming for boss materials or exp books. Ayaka ate up all the exp books I had. :gaycat6:

Yeah I think we're both in this state of needing to raise several 4 stars at the same time and having to farm artifacts and it's a pain.

I've decided to farm emblem and shimenawa again for the time being and not raise or spend any mora I don't have to :gaycat6:

So far I don' t have a lot of need for noblese since the only character I run it is bennett and 2pc on Rosaria and that's somewhat covered for now. I don't use Sara and probably won't ever since I don't even have Raiden and my Diona runs 2pc tenacity and 2pc maiden

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I would say Yun Jin is only worth building if she's at least C2. She's a really good support for normal attack based characters, so she's perfect for Ayato. I have C6, and along with C2 Jean, it's really fun to see Ayato go brr.

https://streamable.com/zi6tw4

omg this is insane :WAP: thank you for the video, i might start farming for yunjin right away!

I was planning on not buying the battle pass again but after Rosaria and Ayaka I have like 200k mora left and a handful of exp books so I might do it again to save some for Kazuha :gaycat6:

I'll spend the next few weeks on ley lines though, if Heizou really comes with Kazuha I'll have two characters to upgrade (and Yunjin too) :emofish:

What do you think Heizou will even do? It's rumored and more than likely that he is going to be anemo. Is he going to be a Xiao support? If so how? Healing? Shielding? Boosting plunging attacks? (this sounds so niche that he better give a never before seen bonus in that case because literally no one else would be able to use him :rip:)

12 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What do you think Heizou will even do? It's rumored and more than likely that he is going to be anemo. Is he going to be a Xiao support? If so how? Healing? Shielding? Boosting plunging attacks? (this sounds so niche that he better give a never before seen bonus in that case because literally no one else would be able to use him :rip:)

I think he will have something to do with plunging attacks since he's apparently coming with Kazuha who's also does some plunging, but I have no idea what will be his role for sure. I hope he can do some healing though so I can replace Jean in my Xiao comp.

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think he will have something to do with plunging attacks since he's apparently coming with Kazuha who's also does some plunging, but I have no idea what will be his role for sure. I hope he can do some healing though so I can replace Jean in my Xiao comp.

I mean one would guess they would introduce more plunging type of dps, just like they introduced a character like Ayato who spams normal attacks.

However plunging it's just so niche and just an annoying and unfunny playstyle that it would be so niche and kind of make him the most useless character ever. He would be even more niche than Gorou or Sara. I don't think he will buff plunging, maybe anemo dmg and give some kind of shield which Xiao actually needs

Edited by Cloudy

Do you guys think we will be getting some Sumeru tease for 2.7 livestream?

I think we got it for Inazuma 2 patches before it.

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I mean we know he's not a healer cuz Jean and Sayu already are healers. I assume he's either gonna be an anemo shielder but I also doubt it cuz thoma and gorou already kinda shield. So I believe he will be an Anemo buffer. Since they're on the wave of making all supports mega niche then he's prob gonna be a plunging buffer or some bs like. I also believe he might buff EM or smth cuz it would buff Yae/Kazuha/Venti or maybe he'll be another main Anemo dps or smth who knows 

2 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Do you guys think we will be getting some Sumeru tease for 2.7 livestream?

I think we got it for Inazuma 2 patches before it.

Yes we got the artwork for Inazuma and Yae Miko on the 16th of April during the 1.5 stream event so 2.7 stream event should be the 1st Sumeru teaser if we assume 2.8 is the last patch before 3.0 :jonny5:

I decided to do three random pulls, two on the weapons banner and one in the character banner, the weapons banner gave me nothing but I ended up getting an Ayaka constellation :jonnycat:

I also got the Amenoma Kageuchi and I'm halfway through collecting the materials for her ascensions. 

I haven't finish the festival yet because I can't beat that damn dog in less than a minute :rip:

My bf and I…. We are addicted to this game haha

question! Is there any roadmap? What is coming in the future? Will they implement better multiplayer or it’s always new characters and that’s it?

34 minutes ago, Joster said:

My bf and I…. We are addicted to this game haha

question! Is there any roadmap? What is coming in the future? Will they implement better multiplayer or it’s always new characters and that’s it?

Kind of... you can anticipate future content via. leaks (Usually pertains to future characters or really big future content (New zones + regions)), but there's no official road map. 

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

Kind of... you can anticipate future content via. leaks (Usually pertains to future characters or really big future content (New zones + regions)), but there's no official road map. 

Yeah I am checking reddit for leaks....seems like we are getting new champ but nothing else in the future "game-wise" 

either way i'm only level 25. I guess theres a big journey for me...i hope.

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Yeah I am checking reddit for leaks....seems like we are getting new champ but nothing else in the future "game-wise" 

Oh definitely! There's soooo much content story wise to play it's the really fun part of the game :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Joster said:

I will say take your time and enjoy it little by little and don't rush it because at one point you hit a wall and are just waiting for the next patch of content. We're in 2.6, we have 2.7 and 2.8 patches until the new and highly anticipated region of Sumeru is released (hopefully with the last element of dendro). They should be teasing it soon hopefully in te next livestream they give us some crumbs

2 hours ago, Joster said:

There's going to be so much content for you to get through don't worry. You're going to have plenty especially with Sumeru the next region coming this summer!

If you ever have questions let us know. Lot's of knowledgeable platers on ATRL. :gaycat4:

5 hours ago, Joster said:

You still have lots of content to explore and we're getting a brand new region in a couple of months so don't worry and enjoy the ride :WAP:

Thanks everyone! 
mill probably come back with some questions. Don’t know who to build haha

On 4/21/2022 at 3:53 PM, Cloudy said:

Why would he be Anemo and part of the tenryou commission? Could he be our first electro healer ? 

Edited by Rowdy

2 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Why would he be Anemo when he has a visible dendro vision ? Also, he seems like a healer due to the type of shop he runs. 

sis... thats baizhu :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

sis... thats baizhu :deadbanana2:

Go ahead and ban me from the genshin thread please :rip:

4 hours ago, Rowdy said:

Why would he be Anemo and part of the tenryou commission? Could he be our first electro healer ? 

Kuki is already the first electro healer though. :celestial5:

They need to tease Sumeru in the next livestream, especially some of the characters. The 2.8 beta is soon and the one after that will be the Sumeru one where all the tea will be exposed. They should give tease us now before the leakers do it for them.  :sistrens:

12 hours ago, Rowdy said:

Go ahead and ban me from the genshin thread please :rip:

:fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.