Genshin Impact | 4.5 Blades Weaving Betwixt Brocade | 13.03 Chiori Itto

Mirrorcle

54 minutes ago, jisoopinks said:

haii !!! i've never really spoken in here before BUT i recently got venti so i'd like some advice on how to build him. i'm ar 50 (almost 51) and i'm using 4 set vv on him right now (off-piece em sands, crit dmg circlet and an anemo dmg cup) along with r5 favonious warbow. i know stringless is better on him but i've never gotten it from the gacha :( 

Just go full EM VV or a traditional atk/element/crit dmg. Favonius isnt that bad cuz it helps keep his ult up all the time :party:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunfire Raiden is the best team I fear. Raiden/XQ/Bennett/Jean is a complete slay. Whenever I wanna insta kill something I just unleash all their bursts in the right order. :cm: 

And soon Yelen will replace XQ. :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, jisoopinks said:

haii !!! i've never really spoken in here before BUT i recently got venti so i'd like some advice on how to build him. i'm ar 50 (almost 51) and i'm using 4 set vv on him right now (off-piece em sands, crit dmg circlet and an anemo dmg cup) along with r5 favonious warbow. i know stringless is better on him but i've never gotten it from the gacha :( 

Basically what @CBCsaid,

this Twitter account is a good resource for quick cheat sheets. There’s also an excel sheet with info on builds for every character. I don’t have a link cause I’m at work, but if no one posts it for you I can DM you later.

20 hours ago, Delusional said:

He looks sick too. If I don’t get Ayaka then at least I’ll get Itto guaranteed I guess. :jonnycat:

19 hours ago, Venice B said:

If I don't get Ayaka I'll try to go for Itto too he's a king who serves great damage and a lot of personality :jonny5:

17 hours ago, Prisoner said:

I lowkey love geo so I'll be pulling I fear :allears: Also his personality is a plus for me :ahh: 

16 hours ago, Prisoner said:

An Itto banner might mean that I won't be saving for Kazuha but eh my Sucrose is pretty well built even if she doesn't provide as good a support as him. Also after being too dependent on Zhongli, I think it's best I avoid super carrys like Kazuha and Hu Tao, they make selecting teams for abyss less fun imo :toofunny3:

A geo based team def comes in handy during some parts of the game. With Zhongli shield and constant crystallized reactions, all their bursts are constantly up and they never take damage. :jonny5:

I run Itto/Gorou/Albedo/Zhongli. I have so much fun with the team with the constant rotations and that's with my Gorou still at lvl 20 and my Albedo artifacts are still poop. :gaycat2:

Got the chasm to 100% :alexz:

Kinda ate up enkanomiya tbh! Can't wait for sumeru :WAP:

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Sunfire Raiden is the best team I fear. Raiden/XQ/Bennett/Jean is a complete slay. Whenever I wanna insta kill something I just unleash all their bursts in the right order. :cm: 

And soon Yelen will replace XQ. :gaycat2:

What would be the right order? I wanna try this team out :gaycat5:

18 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Btw I raised Beidou and holy molly she slaps with Kokomi :deadbanana2:

I mean she has WGS that I got from the standard, but her artifacts ain't even that good tbh but her and Kokomi just delete enemies with their bursts

I kind of want to level beidou but I have Yae, fisch, c5 Sara and raiden so I think she would be over kill lol 

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Just go full EM VV or a traditional atk/element/crit dmg. Favonius isnt that bad cuz it helps keep his ult up all the time :party:

2 hours ago, Jared said:

Basically what @CBCsaid,

this Twitter account is a good resource for quick cheat sheets. There’s also an excel sheet with info on builds for every character. I don’t have a link cause I’m at work, but if no one posts it for you I can DM you later.

thank you so much  :)  guess it's time for more artifact farming (my luck is SO BAD)

Just now, jisoopinks said:

thank you so much  :)  guess it's time for more artifact farming (my luck is SO BAD)

It's not about luck though, the VV domain is a complete nightmare and the RNG system is purposefully made to **** you up. The amount of resin I've spent in that domain is unbeliavable and to this day I only have >six< EM artifacts (three for Venti and three for Kazuha) and their substats are trash but I refuse to spend more time or resin in that domain. This system is one of the things they should improve in the game but I know they won't.

37 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What does sunfire refer to lol 

Sunfire is a comp name that consists on bennet + jean + 2 other people usually a hydro dps. Bennet applies pyro on the character and Jean swirls this pyro into the mobs. If you have full EM jean this is already a lot of dmg but then if you also had a electro and hydro char you keep constantly doing electro charge, vaporize and swirl dmg. It's really strong

48 minutes ago, Venice B said:

What would be the right order? I wanna try this team out :gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, CBC said:

Sunfire is a comp name that consists on bennet + jean + 2 other people usually a hydro dps. Bennet applies pyro on the character and Jean swirls this pyro into the mobs. If you have full EM jean this is already a lot of dmg but then if you also had a electro and hydro char you keep constantly doing electro charge, vaporize and swirl dmg. It's really strong

Basically what CBC posted.

Raiden E > Bennett burst > Jean Burst > XQ burst > Raiden burst

Will destroy most Ruin Guards and Lawachurls instantly. Been farming for Ayaka and can usually destroy the mechanical array with one of these rotations + a follow up Raiden solo burst if needed (have to time it right).  :gaycat5:

My Raiden has so much ER, her burst usually refills itself instantly. :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Oh I should try this.  I just can’t seem to get EM VVs :rip: 

8 minutes ago, CBC said:

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

Basically what CBC posted.

Raiden E > Bennett burst > Jean Burst, XQ burst > Raiden burst

Will destroy most Ruin Guards and Lawachurls instantly. Been farming for Ayaka and can usually destroy the mechanical array with one of these rotations + a follow up Raiden solo burst if needed (have to time it right).  :gaycat5:

My Raiden has so much ER, her burst usually refills itself instantly. :gaycat1:

I might give Jean the EM artifacts I'm using on Venti so I can give this a try :gaycat5: thanks!

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh I should try this.  I just can’t seem to get EM VVs :rip: 

It's a nightmare... I spent months farming my Kazuha set :deadbanana2:

Yeah my Jean has more Attack% than EM but I fear she might stay like that a while, I still need to farm a set for Kazuha which I am not looking forward to. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I kind of want to level beidou but I have Yae, fisch, c5 Sara and raiden so I think she would be over kill lol 

If I'm not mistaken her burst reduces elctro resistance (I might be wrong) and at C2 it basically it's a mob killer so that's why it's perfect for taser

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

If I'm not mistaken her burst reduces elctro resistance (I might be wrong) and at C2 it basically it's a mob killer so that's why it's perfect for taser

I think the problem is she doesn’t really work with raiden 

Also Lisa is lowkey making a comeback 

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think the problem is she doesn’t really work with raiden 

Yeah the fact Raiden and Beidou don't work together is kinda homophobic tbh :sad:

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Basically what @CBCsaid,

thanks!

--

OT: Finished the dain chasm quests and damn that was good, finally back to the MAIN STORY. I kinda want him when he gets his run tbh. Also yh chasm sh*ts on enka easily. Quite enjoyed it tbh

Also wait are they hinting that the girl that shot the giant rock down on the worm and left is the yaksha? Is that the upcoming bow char?

Edited by KasioKas

38 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

thanks!

--

OT: Finished the dain chasm quests and damn that was good, finally back to the MAIN STORY. I kinda want him when he gets his run tbh. Also yh chasm sh*ts on enka easily. Quite enjoyed it tbh

Also wait are they hinting that the girl that shot the giant rock down on the worm and left is the yaksha? Is that the upcoming bow char?

Anytime! I'll post the other resource later for you. Also helpful to follow that discord, cause you can access any cheat sheet from there.

Spoiler

Yes Yelan (next new 5*) was the character at the end of Chasm quest. Guess we'll find out more in her story quest why she was there.

2 hours ago, Jared said:

Yeah my Jean has more Attack% than EM but I fear she might stay like that a while, I still need to farm a set for Kazuha which I am not looking forward to. :gaycat6:

That's why I don't like that comp. It uses 2 of the best supports in the game + forces Jean to use one of the most rare sets :deadbanana2:

47 minutes ago, CBC said:

That's why I don't like that comp. It uses 2 of the best supports in the game + forces Jean to use one of the most rare sets :deadbanana2:

It's so much fun for me though. I feel OP when I use it. :deadbanana4:

My teams are going to end up looking like:

Raiden/Yelan/Bennett/Jean

Itto/Gorou/Albedo/Zhongli

Hu Tao/XQ/Thoma/Diona?

Ayaka/Kokomi/Rosaria/Kazuha

On the fence about making:

Childe/Kuki/Fischl/Sucrose

So I don't mind 2 supports being in my sunfire comp. :gaycat3:

I am going to run Rosaria with Kokomi and Ayaka, but I don't know what artifacts to give her

I don't really have that many pieces or even great. I went with 2pc Blizzard Strayer and 2pc Noblese with ER% / Cryo DMG Bonus / Crit Rate. Weapon prototype starglitter or favonious if Zhongli isn't using it.

I kind of wanted to give her 4pc Noblese for the attack buff but all the pieces I have are trash and I kind of don't want to farm that domain...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.