Genshin Impact | 4.5 Blades Weaving Betwixt Brocade | 13.03 Chiori Itto

Mirrorcle

Randomly got Kazuha at 13 pity :skull: i mean he's good but I'm not that masochistic to be farming VV all over again no :jonnycat: 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

You're missing out the cutest child in the entire universe just saying and you know it. She's also the best emotional support ingame too.

As a Yanfei user, Klee's gameplay sucks but yeah I agree, she's the best emotional support in the game :jonny:

Emotional support? 

Kazuha and Xiao slaying those sales :WAP: anemo boys supremacy!

I was pulling on the Klee banner and got two Dilucs in a row :gaycat6: I just want Heizou :gaycat6:

Kazuha really is that b*tch. It is so fun to play with him and I haven't even built him properly at all but he is dealing great damage already with his E and Q :jonny4: Playing him in my Ayaka team at the moment with Ayaka, Rosaria and Kokomi.

Also played his story quest yesterday. It was kind of a bore but whatever. The sword you get looks so good, too bad that it doesn't really suit him...

8 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I was pulling on the Klee banner and got two Dilucs in a row :gaycat6: I just want Heizou :gaycat6:

Mood :gaycat6: i rarely have time to play nowadays so 5 stars are pretty much sitting waste in my account (venti, ayaka, itto, mona and kazuha are all unbuilt :deadbanana:) just give me my punching boy lol :gaycat6:

Finally got Heizou and omg he’s so fun to play with but I’m really gagging at his damage like why is he doing more damage than my lvl70 Kazuha and lvl80 Rosaria??? :WAP: I’m really glad I managed to get that Lost Prayer catalyst from the standard banner awhile back. 

On 7/15/2022 at 4:29 AM, ChatshireCat said:

Kazuha ha revenge

r/KazuhaMains - !!!GUYS HE DID IT!!!

Apparently from those sales Klee's are minimal, I guess pretty much nobody pulled for her :gaycat6:

Wait why no one talking about the quality of this event? I’m shook tbh

the pyro payola on the this abyss. Forced to build my Yanfei for this

10 hours ago, Joster said:

Wait why no one talking about the quality of this event? I’m shook tbh

It really is good light-hearted fun, so far. I thought most of the dialogues would be boring af like in other quests but I'm really enjoying this one, tbh. Really liked Kazuha's quest and the dungeons too. :flower:

You can't even begin to imagine how pissed I am they put the stupid ruin serpent in the abyss, I hate that they put those kind of overworld bosses...like I can't even hit it

Not sure if I've mentioned this hefe before but Noelle+(at leastc4) Yanfei+Raiden+sucrose is really amazing as a team. Almost infinite shield without any interruption and their bursts are always up

43 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

You can't even begin to imagine how pissed I am they put the stupid ruin serpent in the abyss, I hate that they put those kind of overworld bosses...like I can't even hit it

Yea and the bad thing about kazuha is that I can’t even see where the boss is going because of the burst lol 

Also this abyss is tailored for yanfei

The event is such a SLAY. I don't remember when was the last time literally every aspect of an event delivered like this :jonny5:

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea and the bad thing about kazuha is that I can’t even see where the boss is going because of the burst lol 

Also this abyss is tailored for yanfei

I mean I had no problem with the abyss I even cleared it the fastest since I got Kazuha, but I only managed 35because of that stupid wolf...

------

God I wish Xinyan had a good kit because as a character I really like her...shame on MHY

9 hours ago, Wotamin said:

The event is such a SLAY. I don't remember when was the last time literally every aspect of an event delivered like this :jonny5:

Yeeeees. It’s all I’ve been playing. 
also tbh this is my first genshin event hahaha 

didn’t we get these quality of events.

This event is really amazing. Just finished Kazuha's part and it was kinda emotional :jonny5:

Not his friend becoming an electro seelie to guide us to Beidou's ship 

Tumblr: Image

Randomly got Kazuha while doing a few pulls for Heizou, :rip: to my Yoimiya pity 

Heizou is the most fun unit ever, like his kit is the first unit in a while where it feels like a fully fleshed out idea and synergies with itself. They really snapped with that. :jonny: 

8 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Randomly got Kazuha while doing a few pulls for Heizou, :rip: to my Yoimiya pity 

got Diluc on the literal next pull :rip: 

YOIMIYA ON LOCK!

This event.

The writing, the emotions, the cutscenes

fbacd73da39384facc311ed479ae5629314f3086

Comapare it to the abomination from 2.7 event... Wow 2.7 was really the worst patch so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.