Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I may actually pull Eula 

I have the serpent spine by accident and I literally have her ideal team comps all around (fischl Raiden Diona Layla) 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/23/2022 at 12:40 AM, Venice B said:

This has to be the worst, most dry patch ever. Thank god it's almost over, can't wait to have more content

GIFoteca – GRETCHEN: acervo de gifs - PAN - pandlr

imagine if we were actually cursed with that Yoi/Childe event…

Q4wML98.gif

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I may actually pull Eula 

I have the serpent spine by accident and I literally have her ideal team comps all around (fischl Raiden Diona Layla) 

As you should + get ready for her premiere support. Mika in stores soon. :gaycat2:

12 minutes ago, £than said:

imagine if we were actually cursed with that Yoi/Childe event…

Q4wML98.gif

As you should + get ready for her premiere support. Mika in stores soon. :gaycat2:

I think you meant Scaramouche support

nothing is helping Poola and her 30k dps comps

Q4wML98.gif

Finally pulled Fox Mommy(but not before Qiqi showed up!) and she's so fun with Dendro ugh :jonnycat:

Edited by mael

LMAO I was levelling my Tartaglia and for the first time ever I ran out of Mora OMG. How do I farm money in the most efficient way :rip: ?

38 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

LMAO I was levelling my Tartaglia and for the first time ever I ran out of Mora OMG. How do I farm money in the most efficient way :rip: ?

I mean doing leylines with condensed resin is the fastest way, but if you don't want to sacrifice farming artifacts for example you can always transform the 3 or 4 stars into mora tho you lose on artifact exp. Also do the bounties and reputation quests they give you 30k mora I believe, it's something

-------

Eula fad.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:23 PM, jijie101 said:

They already nerfed her by restricting her within a hydo/dendro team. She would be invincible if kazuha can join her too:rip:

Venti would make her absolutely insane by pulling everyone and the cores. I'm scared to even think about it :jonny5:

On 11/15/2022 at 8:00 AM, DemnisBreezy said:

Heizhou is in it? OK I'll be doing 20 pulls or so. Hopefully I can snatch Layla and at least a Heizhou con :duca:

I did the Yae Miko story quest yesterday (because we apoarently need it for the new event lol - guess Miko will visit Sumeru um summ) and it was kind of a slay. I didn't feel the need to skip through most of the dialogue and it was funny at times. Also the cut scene at the end was great.

Still need to do the Ganyu, Xiao, Hu Tao, Nilou, Cyno and Nahida story quests. Any recommendations which ones are good and which ones are trash?

Cownyu's is an absolute snooze, Xiao is okay, Hu Tao is enjoyable specially the domain, Nilou is cute tho a lot of people didn't enjoy it, Cyno's was good imo again even tho people didnt enjoy it that much, it has a more mature storyline imo + dont forget to talk to cyno once you finish the story has he references something from the beginning which is a kiii :bibliahh:, nahida havent done

On 11/20/2022 at 1:19 PM, willmcclure9 said:

The amount of dialogue in this game sometimes is honestly disgusting…. Like pls add a skip button we are begging 

Frrrrr im playing a game not reading a book tf :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I may actually pull Eula 

eula/raiden is such an insane combo :jonny5:

7 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

I think you meant Scaramouche support

nothing is helping Poola and her 30k dps comps

Q4wML98.gif

Mika is coming to save her let me dream in peace

spacer.png

I hope we see nahida with the arana next patch 

I have no memory of ganyus story quest

Ngl Scara screams flop to me, I'm getting strong Cyno vibes from his gameplay in terms of hype and then the actual performance, hopefully I'm wrong because lots of people want him even tho I'm not pulling for him.

Also Faruzan's kit seems very clunky to play, it will be interesting how good she is at pushing anemo dps Scara, Xiao, Kazuha C6 and even Heizou. It's like a mix of Sara, "VV" set and Shenhe, I feel like she has too much going on at the same time

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Ngl Scara screams flop to me, I'm getting strong Cyno vibes from his gameplay in terms of hype and then the actual performance, hopefully I'm wrong because lots of people want him even tho I'm not pulling for him.

Also Faruzan's kit seems very clunky to play, it will be interesting how good she is at pushing anemo dps Scara, Xiao, Kazuha C6 and even Heizou. It's like a mix of Sara, "VV" set and Shenhe, I feel like she has too much going on at the same time

They nerfed Faruzan to hell and back because apparently they're releasing a 5* anemo support in Fontaine :dies:

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

They nerfed Faruzan to hell and back because apparently they're releasing a 5* anemo support in Fontaine :dies:

Are they? I don't even know if a Shenhe like anemo support is any worth it. The only true anemo dps are Xiao and now Scaramouche and the rest are usually just a sole unit that supports with cc and vv so...it would make more sense to release a 5 star Kujou Sara than an Anemo Shenhe

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

*sigh

This 3.3 gonna be boring too. Like who cares about Uglymooche. Nahidone should have killed him. Raiden saving thne next patch. 

63017115_2R2AdXL1.thumb.gif.5445ff1b5260

Scara stans have nothing to worry about. Trust.

The damage is good and compares to other main DPS and actually beats them if you manage to get a c6 Faruzan. 

Scara can hit from one side of the abyss to the other so doesn’t have to sprint around.

He also kind of breaks a lot of boss fights by flying. It will be interesting to see how they counter that in future ones.

His only flaw is the lack of resistance when flying, but thankfully my Layla is BUILT with 50k hp ready for the most fun character released thus far.

22 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She is super clunky and even at 300% ER she won’t get her burst back on time until C4. At C6 all the problems are solved (how surprising) and you can just her burst on CD basically at much lower ER :rip:

59 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

She is super clunky and even at 300% ER she won’t get her burst back on time until C4. At C6 all the problems are solved (how surprising) and you can just her burst on CD basically at much lower ER :rip:

I mean I'm not pulling for Scara nor her, but it sucks that they did what they did with Sara but worse for people that aren't wales. They will have to wait long to get her C6 if they are lucky enough.

I hate that they reduced her support multipliers, like if she's going to be niche anemo support let her be a beast at it. At least her boost is like Sara's with base atk so you can stuck as much ER as you can. Unless you are commited to a noblese set with tons of ER she can pretty much have 2 emblem with lots of ER and three random pieces until you get C6 right?

I was really hoping to get her for my Xiao but FADzan will remain benched even if I get her in a future banner because I'm not getting rid of my Jean until we get another decent anemo support

Reminder to pull for bulge archon if you don't have him yet. I put him in place of Xingqiu in my Hyperbloom party so twink can go to Rational and ugh he's still so fun to use. :alexz:

Just saw the 5stars next patch. Im safe to save up again hihi 

ayato could be cute but I’d rather have yelan lol 

On 11/27/2022 at 10:05 AM, Venice B said:

I was really hoping to get her for my Xiao but FADzan will remain benched even if I get her in a future banner because I'm not getting rid of my Jean until we get another decent anemo support

Exactly, exactly. Jeansus contributing damage, healing, battery AND anemo res shred > Faduzan Miku requiring 300%+ ER to give a glorified Sara buff and pathetic grouping on a clunky charged shot. HeiGOD and Xiao will be fine without ha.

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Just saw the 5stars next patch. Im safe to save up again hihi 

ayato could be cute but I’d rather have yelan lol 

Ayato hyperbloom teams are so fun though he slays that dendro chicken in like 5 seconds

The Flopruzan lashings :bibliahh:

Need people to lash Uglymooche too :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.