Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I got Kazuha on my second pull :WAP: 

I got Thoma as well and I think I’m gonna be pulling on the Klee banner for the rest of the banners duration, her trial was a slay. 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Got kazuha at 9th pull :jonny: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Got C1 Kazuha within 140 pulls :WAP:

Sadly only managed to get C1 Heizou as well... I'm very unlucky when it comes to the 4* promoted characters. But he's so fun to play I love him :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Got C1 Kazuha within 140 pulls :WAP:

Sadly only managed to get C1 Heizou as well... I'm very unlucky when it comes to the 4* promoted characters. But he's so fun to play I love him :WAP:

I did 40 pulls and Heizou hasn’t came 

I may just give up cause I got 3 Nings and I had her at C6 since shenhe banner 

1 minute ago, ren said:

I just wanted one heizou :deadbanana2:

9kY18Dz.png

I’m jealous tbh 

ineed Mona in my life 

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I did 40 pulls and Heizou hasn’t came 

I may just give up cause I got 3 Nings and I had her at C6 since shenhe banner 

He's very fun to play, tested him in two comps and it was a slay :WAP:

5 minutes ago, ren said:

I just wanted one heizou :deadbanana2:

9kY18Dz.png

That's amazing :jonny5:congrats!

22 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m jealous tbh 

ineed Mona in my life 

take ha from me PLS i hate mona ?

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

He's very fun to play, tested him in two comps and it was a slay :WAP:

That's amazing :jonny5:congrats!

Ty bby :heart:

everyone pulling for kazugod, will the same be thing happen for the next girl :jonny5:

Pulled for Kazuha and Klee and got both. (Also Diluc who I got after losing the 50/50 for Klee only to wind up getting her the pull after :skull: ) :wanda: the weapon banner is rigged though. :giraffe:

i don't need kazuha but i wanted 1 heizou so i risked it and i got him at 65 pity :jonny: Thank god my pity is safe and now i can save for queen nilou in 3.1!

I had to do an extra 30 pulls for Kazuha but got him winning the 50/50 :foxaylove:I was at like 85 pity or so :rip: 

Did an extra 19 pulls afterwards for Heizhou and got him C0. I might do another few pulls in two weeks or so to hopefully get him to C1 or 2

Im scared hahaha will do my pulls tonight

280 pulls to get Freedom Sworn, C2 Kazuha, 1 Keqing (C4 I think), 1 Jean (C8 :biblio:), 6 Heizou (c5) and about 20 Ningguang.. 

It could have went way worse so I'm happy. I have like 60 pulls left after all the starglitter I got

Would recommend me doing for Iron Sting or Sacrificial Sword for my C0 Kazuha? I do not have the primos for the weappon banner so I will have to stick to a 4* weappon for king. Sacrificial Sword doesn't seem too bad I guess but I am not sure

Heizou is such a fun unit:jonny5:

37 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Would recommend me doing for Iron Sting or Sacrificial Sword for my C0 Kazuha? I do not have the primos for the weappon banner so I will have to stick to a 4* weappon for king. Sacrificial Sword doesn't seem too bad I guess but I am not sure

Iron sting is his best 4*, he needs as much elemental mastery as possible

I don't even want to talk about my pulls...

2 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I'm using Iron Sting for the full EM bonus, but he can use a lot of them sacrificial, favonious, alley flash, dark iron sword all work fine with him

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Sacrificial is good with him to ensure that he gets off his burst each rotation, but R1 may not be enough for him. R3+ can guarantee that if I recall correctly along with some ER substats on his EM/EM/EM artis.

If you're running Iron Sting, you can opt to use an ER Sands instead so he can reliably get his burst up, but if you have another Anemo unit or a lot of ER substats on your EM/EM/EM artifacts, you just can skip the ER sands.

Edited by Axolotl

5 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Sacrificial is good with him to ensure that he gets off his burst each rotation, but R1 may not be enough for him. R3+ can guarantee that if I recall correctly along with some ER substats on his EM/EM/EM artis.

If you're running Iron Sting, you can opt to use an ER Sands instead so he can reliably get his burst up, but if you have another Anemo unit or a lot of ER substats on your EM/EM/EM artifacts, you just can skip the ER sands.

What ER % is the best for him? Mine has a little bit over 130% with triple EM. For now I've only used it with my Rosaria/Kokomi/Ayaka team and Rosaria gives so much energy with favonious that I don't know if he should have more

Also I'm still not used to his rotations and what is the optimal playstyle

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What ER % is the best for him? Mine has a little bit over 130% with triple EM. For now I've only used it with my Rosaria/Kokomi/Ayaka team and Rosaria gives so much energy with favonious that I don't know if he should have more

Also I'm still not used to his rotations and what is the optimal playstyle

I think I've read somewhere that the optimal is 170% for teams who don't have reliable batteries for him like Melt Ganyu (competition with XL when catching particles) or teams who don't spam elemental skills. The ER requirements lower when you have batteries like your Rosaria, Fischl, etc. 

Just now, Axolotl said:

I think I've read somewhere that the optimal is 170% for teams who don't have reliable batteries for him like Melt Ganyu (competition with XL when catching particles) or teams who don't spam elemental skills. The ER requirements lower when you have batteries like your Rosaria, Fischl, etc. 

It took me a lot of work to get those EM sands (to change it for an EM one lol)

Just now, Cloudy said:

It took me a lot of work to get those EM sands (to change it for an EM one lol)

Same sis, it took me months :gaycat6: That domain is cursed

I ran him with Sac Sword until I got C1 today which really removed my need for it

Got Kazuha after ~70 pulls :jonny5:The way I've been on a 50/50 roll with Ayato, Yelan (and rolled good weapons for each) and now him :jonny5:gonna focus on the weapon banner bc I need another favonius sword to make it R5 (and maybe get a freedom sworn) :jonny5:I'll pull for heizou on another banner, cba to level another char since kazuha is running my mora dry :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.