Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

DTNVKAWBWSF5

WANVJAFAXTER

HA6C2AFBXSZV

primo codes friends

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

The livestream was a mess :rip:

13 minutes ago, ahzark97 said:

The livestream was a mess :rip:

It said it got pushed back 2 hours for me lol

Ok so Niluo looks perfect for my Ayaka team, new Hydro queen? :giraffe:

Nilou is kinda ugly (the red hair and blue outfit is so jarring to me) but those animations are such a slay. :jonny5:

I kind of love this vibe 

21 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

Yoimiya coming for the lowest selling banner, queen :clap3:

And Klee will keep her high sells hihi 

17 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Nilou is kinda ugly (the red hair and blue outfit is so jarring to me) but those animations are such a slay. :jonny5:

What? The whole contrast of that gorgeous shade of red and the baby blue is the best part of her design. I love that they said they are trying to make more designs that doesn't fit a specific color palette associated with the element they are. It makes me more excited for future characters

16 hours ago, Wotamin said:

Yoimiya coming for the lowest selling banner, queen :clap3:

Kokomi always wins :clap3:

19 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And Klee will keep her high sells hihi 

Kazuha and Heizou will carry let's be honest here :giraffe:

Currently have enough primos for 60 pulls :weeps: Kazuha can’t get here fast enough

Lost 50/50 to Mona at 20 pity omg :jonnycat: now i have hydro queen + Klee guaranteed :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Lost 50/50 to Mona at 20 pity omg :jonnycat: now i have hydro queen + Klee guaranteed :jonny5:

Congrats :jonny5:

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Congrats :jonny5:

Thank you :jonny5: After winning five 50/50s back to back, it was only fair i lose it next. But to get that at 20 pity is such a blessing :jonnycat: 

175 pulls for Kazuha hopefully I don't lose my pity because I want to save for Sumeru, specially Nilou and a potential Shenhe rerun :weeps:

Edited by Cloudy

I decided I will spend all my pulls on Kazuha and Heizou first day and then I'll start saving for Sumeru. Since I won't pull for anyone in 3.0 I'll have two full patches to save some primos, I just hope I have some luck in Sumeru because I want both Cyno and Kusanali (and Albedo who's probably coming in december too) :weeps:

One week left until Kingzuha!!! Itto always help me save primos :weeps:

According to BLANK, the 4* in Klee and Kazuha banner are Heizhou, Thoma, and Ningguang.

125 wishes for Kazuha and Tig so far (and 50 pity) :heart:

And not even counting all the wishes i'm gonna get from the islands :heart:

I better NOT lose the 50/50 :jonnycat:

c2 Anemo Archon will be mine.

edit: Actually, we'll be pulling for his sword.

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by mael

54 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

According to BLANK, the 4* in Klee and Kazuha banner are Heizhou, Thoma, and Ningguang.

YES NINGGUANG, NO FLOPMA why couldn't it be Beidou, Diona, Fischl or Xingqiu god damn it. I have Thoma C5 and I know I will be getting his useless ass non stop ugh

Thoma is useless for me but i prefer to get his constellations over the other 4* i already maxed so :chick2:

So i'm guessing Yoimiya banner 4* will prob be Fischl, Yunjin and ..... Xinyan :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Wotamin said:

Thoma is useless for me but i prefer to get his constellations over the other 4* i already maxed so :chick2:

The only 4 stars I have maxed are mostly ones I don't use :gaycat6:

I have C6 Sara, C6 Bennett, C5 Thoma, C5 Xinyan, C4 Barbara, C6 Rosaria (those are my max constellations and I only use Bennett and Rosaria)

I can't believe I managed to get Lisa C2 meanwhile I only have C1 Ningguang and Noelle since I started playing :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.