Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

11 hours ago, Jared said:

Itto is fun to play with although running him in a mono geo (especially with Gorou to boost his damage) is where he really shines. A decent all around DPS. :clap3: 

He looks sick too. If I don’t get Ayaka then at least I’ll get Itto guaranteed I guess. :jonnycat:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't get Ayaka I'll try to go for Itto too he's a king who serves great damage and a lot of personality :jonny5:

I accidentally got itto and I barely use him 

I don’t really like geos tbh lol 

10 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Excuse me, Ayato is a fine charged attack unit and Venti provides great emotional support :allears: there will be no slander for the king and twink :bunny:

Venti is the biggest piece of garbage in this game. Used him in abyss yesterday and she kept firing her ult behind her at the single enemy rather than the 20 in front of her. She can ROT. 

Ayato low damage and ugly wbk 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I accidentally got itto and I barely use him 

I don’t really like geos tbh lol 

I lowkey love geo so I'll be pulling I fear :allears: Also his personality is a plus for me :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Venti is the biggest piece of garbage in this game. Used him in abyss yesterday and she kept firing her ult behind her at the single enemy rather than the 20 in front of her. She can ROT. 

You're using Venti wrong then because I just finished the abyss and it was so easy with him I never finished the abyss so fast :rip:

Venti + Shogun + Kokomi is a total slay :WAP:

An Itto banner might mean that I won't be saving for Kazuha but eh my Sucrose is pretty well built even if she doesn't provide as good a support as him. Also after being too dependent on Zhongli, I think it's best I avoid super carrys like Kazuha and Hu Tao, they make selecting teams for abyss less fun imo :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Venti is still really useful for domains and ley line challenges :toofunny3: my lv 60, non built Venti actually helped me with the current abyss :allears:

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

You're using Venti wrong then because I just finished the abyss and it was so easy with him I never finished the abyss so fast :rip:

Venti + Shogun + Kokomi is a total slay :WAP:

Yae raiden koko and venti/anemo is low key  the best team 

Can't wait for Ayaka, I'm begging she comes early because I really do not have any other reason to pull on that banner :jonny:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yae raiden koko and venti/anemo is low key  the best team 

I don't have Yae so I use Fischl instead and you're so right :WAP:

Btw I raised Beidou and holy molly she slaps with Kokomi :deadbanana2:

I mean she has WGS that I got from the standard, but her artifacts ain't even that good tbh but her and Kokomi just delete enemies with their bursts

12 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Btw I raised Beidou and holy molly she slaps with Kokomi :deadbanana2:

I mean she has WGS that I got from the standard, but her artifacts ain't even that good tbh but her and Kokomi just delete enemies with their bursts

Slap Qiqi and Fischl or Sucrose there and you have one of the best taser teams in the game :WAP:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Slap Qiqi and Fischl or Sucrose there and you have one of the best taser teams in the game :WAP:

I run Fischl, Yae, Beidou and Kokomi

I don't even have Qiqi nor Sucrose lmao

15 hours ago, Sesame said:

You dodged two major flops whew, CONGRATS! Now Ayaka is guaranteed :allears:

I’m not interested in getting her :shutup:

Also have you guys seen the letter Xiao sent to us on his birthday? He's so in love with the traveler is2g y'all better come through for the king in the next character rate XwRWf4z.gif

Imagem

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

Venti's burst targets the nearest target. Can't believe such a Venti stan who pulled for his constellations and is a veteran in this game doesn't know this :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

I’m not interested in getting her :shutup:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Maybe you deserved to lose that 50/50 for other reasons. 

9 minutes ago, CBC said:

Venti's burst targets the nearest target. Can't believe such a Venti stan who pulled for his constellations and is a veteran in this game doesn't know this :gaycat4:

Maybe Mihoyo needs to fix their targeting algorithm to take into account the character direction and stop being dumb flops? :foxaylove2:

if the xiao re run is true idk if i should get yelan, xiao just looks really fun. what should i do?

47 minutes ago, FREE said:

if the xiao re run is true idk if i should get yelan, xiao just looks really fun. what should i do?

Xiao is a unique character with a really fun gameplay and one of the best designs in the game. Yelan on the other hand is a Xingqiu rip off that only appeals for people who want two Xingqius in their teams for the abyss. If you have Xingqiu you're fine without Yelan :sistrens:

But on the other hand Xiao is a really expensive character and he requires high investment. The only 4* weapon that works well with him is the battle pass one and other than that he'll only deliver decent damage with 5* weapons. He also needs a lot of crit rate and ideally you'll want both a healer and a shield on his team because his burst runs for a long time and he loses HP for the duration of his burst so you'll want someone who can heal him and a shield so he can stay on field without taking even more damage.

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

Maybe Mihoyo needs to fix their targeting algorithm to take into account the character direction and stop being dumb flops? :foxaylove2:

That's tea but they're too busy with the teapot maintenance

jSR7rGY.gif

6 hours ago, CBC said:

One of 3 people in the server with Venti constellations and doesn't even know this. Yikes! Too busy fake-stanning a forehead lady that walks around with wet socks ig! :cm:

OMG!!

I am not crying, you are!! Ayaka the best Genshin char!

So close :jonny:

I'm kind of dumb because I could have waited to craft and ascend the Amenoma once I got her and save on resin and resources. I completely forgot she has that passive talent :gaycat6:

haii !!! i've never really spoken in here before BUT i recently got venti so i'd like some advice on how to build him. i'm ar 50 (almost 51) and i'm using 4 set vv on him right now (off-piece em sands, crit dmg circlet and an anemo dmg cup) along with r5 favonious warbow. i know stringless is better on him but i've never gotten it from the gacha :( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.