• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayaka's banner is perfect for me because I love Razor and I still don't have Rosaria :1stplace:

I mean I don't have Sayu and my Razor is C0 and my Rosaria C4, but I don't use Razor nor I plan to use Sayu. I don't like them as characters so I was hoping maybe Noelle could have been there since mine is C0 and I actually would like to get her to C6 and build her as dps

Yelan's banner is looking like Barbara, Noelle for sure lol

These patches of 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8 are going to be the worst. They really need to add some end game or something because it gets so boring when you have nothing to do. I tried not to overexplore The Chasm too quickly, but like it's not like there's much. This event was dreadful and I feel with Shanghai's lockdown it's only going to get worse since they are based there

So I wanted to start the Inazuma festival thing now and it says that it is better to hav ethe Ayato, Kokomi and Raiden Shogun Part II story quests done first. Is it really needed or can I just go ahead?

18 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

So I wanted to start the Inazuma festival thing now and it says that it is better to hav ethe Ayato, Kokomi and Raiden Shogun Part II story quests done first. Is it really needed or can I just go ahead?

I think they introduced an option to just skip those quest to be able to do the event, tho you can later still do those ones, but I'm not sure

16 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I think they introduced an option to just skip those quest to be able to do the event, tho you can later still do those ones, but I'm not sure

Yes I clicked on skip but now I am not sure if I will miss anything if I do the story quests later :dancehall3:

Just now, DemnisBreezy said:

Yes I clicked on skip but now I am not sure if I will miss anything if I do the story quests later :dancehall3:

I don't think so. And they are mostly a bore tbqh so you wouldn't be missing much

They are basically dating simulations. I don't even think you can miss them since I think Raiden's second one unlocks the weekly boss you need to upgrade talents for certain characters so it would be dumb

they gave queen ayaka (and her weapon) the worst possible banners ever, ayato really won huh :eli:

I was so motivated to pull on mistsplitter but i just KNOW i'm getting unforged (i have a guaranteed banner weapon so i was hoping for a decent weapon banner). Now i think i'm skipping tbh :sad: 

Edited by Julián

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I think the most important quest to do before the festival is the Yae Miko story quest since that one is all about light novels and stuff, which is the central point of the festival. Raiden's story is kinda relevant too, but the rest you can do whenever.

I lost my 50/50 so does that mean I'm guarantee to get Ayaka? Also I'm glad Rosaria is in the banner as well, I got her last week and she and Kaeya have been carrying my team since, she's great. 

Also the storyline got so much better since I reached Inazuma, its much more exciting and entertaining with all the conflict going on, the Liyue plot was good too but it wasn't as interesting. Both Liyue and Inazuma make Mondstadt look and feel so bland and boring in comparison.

18 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I lost my 50/50 so does that mean I'm guarantee to get Ayaka? Also I'm glad Rosaria is in the banner as well, I got her last week and she and Kaeya have been carrying my team since, she's great. 

Also the storyline got so much better since I reached Inazuma, its much more exciting and entertaining with all the conflict going on, the Liyue plot was good too but it wasn't as interesting. Both Liyue and Inazuma make Mondstadt look and feel so bland and boring in comparison.

Yes, your next 5* will be the promoted character :alexz:

I'm so looking forward to get Rosaria  :WAP:

35 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

The taste :clap3:

I actually like sayu but with Jean sucrose, and venti she is just such a low priority :rip:

10 hours ago, CBC said:

This game looks fun. I've seen these two characters and I'm in love. Really want to start playing just for them

mona.gif

venti.gif

To be completely honest with you, these 2 characters have been powercrept for a long time now, especially the freaky looking green one. His name is Whenti and he is considered to be one of the most useless characters in the game at the moment.

If you want the game's best characters that are both powerful and aesthetically pleasing to look at, you should start saving primogems/money for Inazuma legends Yoimiya and Kazuha. Yoimiya is the current best damage dealer in the game while Kazuha is the best supporting character. They should both be having their rerun banners soon.

yoimiya-genshin-impact.gif

68e7a984777eb93d66812bd15fb3536f.gif

Good luck getting them and if you need any more advice I'm the right person to ask :heart2:

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

Congrats on losing the 50/50! Ayato is D tier garbage compared to his sister, who is an absolute queen that doesn’t need any support units to do damage! 

:jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Congrats on losing the 50/50! Ayato is D tier garbage compared to his sister, who is an absolute queen that doesn’t need any support units to do damage! 

Ayaka needs a cryo battery, an anemo swirler and a good hydro applicator in her team to work :rip:

Just now, CakeLikeRihanna said:

Ayaka needs a cryo battery, an anemo swirler and a good hydro applicator in her team to work :rip:

They already have Rosaria and Kaeya, so the battery portion is not an issue, and you can basically throw in any hydro character if you don’t have queen Kokomi. Anemo is not even needed. 

Anyways this was about doing damage, not freezing enemies. Which she needs none of those units to do. Go back to playing your 4 star dependent 5 star main. :tsk:

2 minutes ago, Sesame said:

They already have Rosaria and Kaeya, so the battery portion is not an issue, and you can basically throw in any hydro character if you don’t have queen Kokomi. Anemo is not even needed. 

Anyways this was about doing damage, not freezing enemies. Which she needs none of those units to do. Go back to playing your 4 star dependent 5 star main. :tsk:

Her best artifact set gives you more crit rate if you attack frozen enemies so yes that matters if we are talking about damage :rip:

And an anemo character is very much needed in her teams for grouping the enemies if you want her unreliable burst to actually hit all of them and not only one :rip:

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

Sesame

25 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

Her best artifact set gives you more crit rate if you attack frozen enemies so yes that matters if we are talking about damage :rip:

And an anemo character is very much needed in her teams for grouping the enemies if you want her unreliable burst to actually hit all of them and not only one :rip:

My Ayaka’s crit rate with Cryo resonance and the both blizzard strayer bonuses is 105%, so losing that 20% for frozen enemies puts me at 85%. So no, it doesn’t matter. :rip:

It’s easy to freeze enemies in the same area since her ult is so large. Unlike a certain pyro bow girlie who is lucky to hit with hers at all from melee range.

Is ganyu and ayaka good together with ganyu as sub 

I just can’t play a charged shot character well 

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is ganyu and ayaka good together with ganyu as sub 

I just can’t play a charged shot character well 

Yep. It slays a bit too much actually

c4Yxl3m.png

Their bursts are always up too

Sesame

The Ayato slander :shakeno:

I'm so hoping to win my 50/50 and get Ayaka so I can use the two of them together, it will be a slay :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.