• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

this week in one month... shaking at the thought of sitting in the theater on March 8th, ready to be slayed once again :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

These overly analyzed videos are annoying. The way people watch the trailer frame by frame hundreds of times to come up with a theory. Like do y'all work? 

Just watch the damn movie in a few weeks. 

:deadbanana:

I can’t stop watching them. 

Some redditors have a theory that the killer is Gale's twin sister :ahh:

I'm sorry, but Scream fans are insufferable and so awfully lack any creativity :doc: 

If y'all want some tea y'all should go over ViewerAnon's twitter acc, they are pretty reliable.

Also they pretty much implied that Tara and Chad have a thing for each other, which i'm not opposed to at all.

Also the new TV spot is probably my favorite out of all the promo we've gotten so far but it's kinda spoilery...

1 minute ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Also the new TV spot is probably my favorite out of all the promo we've gotten so fa

Where is it?

Just now, Chris said:

Where is it?

6 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

:jonny5:

This looks so good! I am so hyped for this. Can't wait to get tickets for this on wed. 

I have a theory:

Spoiler

If Tara and Chad are actually dating then this could be her reaction to his death... :dancehall:

lMXu9JR.jpeg

22 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Jill’s cameo in Scream 6! 

:jonny6:

I do believe that Emma Roberts might indeed be back and that they definitely shot flashback scenes with Kirby. But Kirby being a silent Ghostface is ridiculous :rip: If Charlie didn't know Kirby was also involved, why would she risk saving him only to get stabbed? It makes zero sense. Also, the scene with Charlie and Kirby on the phone with Ghostface would make zero sense. 

I swear, some of these theories are just :deadbanana2: I've watched a ton of videos the past week. Someone was convinced Sam was a secret Ghostface in 5 and she's the one that killed Judy and Wes because the way she stabbed and killed Judy was the same way she stabbed and killed Richie. That was obviously Amber and it's obvious. When she attempted to stab Judy, she pushed the knife with her 2nd hand, exactly how she tried to kill Dewey. 

Another theory about Tara being the mastermind in 5 :rip: Then what the **** was that opening scene? There was no one around, why would she act that way. Like, I know Scream is all for twists and turns, but I don't think they undermine our intelligence THAT bad. 

Now, to things that DO make sense. Kirby's wig. I do feel like it plays a significant role, either due to shooting the flashbacks and Hayden having the OG hairstyle or something else. But I'm starting to lean more and more into Kirby being one of the killers. A flashback scene would go perfect during the third act, where the killer's motive is revealed. But...Hayden is so short :deadbanana2: It would look ridiculous. Unless she is the 3rd killer, and the mastermind behind the attacks, and she doesn't really kill anyone, the other 2 do the dirty work. 

Also, I'm really curious to see how the absence of Sydney will play into this. Like, a new Ghostface appearing with a Shrine, and Gale wouldn't even call Syndey? It doesn't make sense. Watch her do a voice cameo where she's somewhere chilling in Bahamas or sth :deadbanana2: 

Finally, I do believe that the ending of 6 will set up Sydney's return for the 7th. 

I'm really excited for the movie, tbh. Scream 5 was trash and I had lost hope, but this one actually looks pretty damn good and I hope they don't **** it up. 

6 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I have a theory:

Hide contents

If Tara and Chad are actually dating then this could be her reaction to his death... :dancehall:

lMXu9JR.jpeg

I thought the exact same thing. 

I'm sure Neve will be back for 7, but what else can they have Sidney do at this point :rip: It seems like it'd just be a retread of 5, which closed her story nicely

44 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'm sure Neve will be back for 7, but what else can they have Sidney do at this point :rip: It seems like it'd just be a retread of 5, which closed her story nicely

Sydney finally snaps. She returns as Ghostface for the final part of the new trilogy. She comes for both Sam and Tara. Motive? 'THIS IS MY MOVIE AND I'M THE OG FINAL GIRL'. 

5 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Sydney finally snaps. She returns as Ghostface for the final part of the new trilogy. She comes for both Sam and Tara. Motive? 'THIS IS MY MOVIE AND I'M THE OG FINAL GIRL'. 

Add a secret affair with Stu, who is still alive and you might be onto something there :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.