Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

its not taking long. after that box office opening they're are moving ahead and greenlight Scream 7 the script is currently being written

They haven't officially announced it to the trades though. I'm not doubting they are moving forward with the franchise (they'd be silly not to considering 6's reception) but confirmation would be nice :michael:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

The way only 2 and 4 had strong female Ghostfaces imo

Spoiler

Sam and Tara's mom is coming to complete this trinity in the next, me thinks :duca:

Angelina Tyler should have been Roman's accomplice in 3 it would at least make sense why of all the Stab 3 cast members why does Sidney randomly interact with Angelina? 

Plus Angelina being the one who chases Sid at the Stab 3 set makes more sense than Roman cause he was seen later at John Milton's office

Here are all the similarities btw Scream 2 and 6 i could find 

• Spoiler
    • Opening kill is tricked by thinking the killer is her date
    • killer of the opening girl is a film freak from film class like Micky
    • fratparty while someone is getting killed 
    • more of an Easter egg: Tara saying she is from Michigan where Sydney went to college 
    • core 4 moving away from woodsboro for college to distance themselves from everything 
    • when kills are revealed Sam immediately thinks it’s all starting again (like Sydney in 2) while Tara wants to act like it doesn’t (like Randy) 
    • confrontation between press and carpenters with Gale showin up and getting hit 
    • the police having a board with all the killings that happened similar to 2 where they talk about the victims so far an discover the relation to 1 
    • sam and Tara’s roommate gets killed or kinda not ( Halle in 2) 
    • Sams new boyfriend viewed at as a suspect and turning out he isn’t (like in 2) 
    • the set up for the daylight van scene 
    • an intense gale chase scene 
    • final act in a theater 
    • family revenge motive 
    • 3 killers (like original s2 script)
    • easter egg: them thinking the third was mindy (Halle was originally the 3rd killer in 2)
    • chad barely surviving like Dewey as a surprise 

plus a major theme I noticed was 

Spoiler

second one intensifies the movie theme with introduction of stab plus Mickey the film freak as a killer while 6 is moving away from it with killing off the film freaks, no stab of events of 5 is being made and stuff like “**** the movies” is being said. 

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Reveal hidden contents

Off screen kills don't always mean that the people killed are the eventual killers. Didn't Quinn's fling get killed off screen? Why didn't anyone suspect him?

people are only saying they saw that coming to come off cool for some reason, me thinks. cause it really wasn't as obvious as they are saying it was.

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Since when does Amber have fans?

:deadbanana2:

ever since Mikey Madison ate that **** the **** up, babe

b672075d527beab54f14a000bc22646d6b14b410

Melissa Berrera reveals she wants Salma Hayek cast as Sam & Tara's mother in Scream 7. Are we ready for the slayage?

spacer.png

Mel is getting her flowers now. This was a great interview. She is becoming a STAR like Jenna.

spacer.png

Which one of y’all did this :ahh:

don’t watch this if you haven’t seen the movie 

2 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

Melissa Berrera reveals she wants Salma Hayek cast as Sam & Tara's mother in Scream 7. Are we ready for the slayage?

spacer.png

We want Eva Longoria actually.

masongooding.thumb.gif.cbd6eeaf557af9521

FINALLY saw this and wow...this has to be my favorite sequel. It was so thrilling and fresh. After being a Sam Carpenter stan since day one I feel so vindicated, Melissa ate this movie up. Final girl royalty.

Tonight's audience was kinda lit :ghostface: They started cheering and clapping during the killing reveal. I stand by my opinion that VI has the best whodunnit moment. They really keep you on your toes throughout the entire movie.

12 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

people are only saying they saw that coming to come off cool for some reason, me thinks. cause it really wasn't as obvious as they are saying it was.

It really was super obvious because they already did it in the original movie. Plus you only see Quinn's "dead" body for like half a second.

Ethan's reveal is the one that surprised me though.

6 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Which one of y’all did this :ahh:

don’t watch this if you haven’t seen the movie 

Love these videos :ghostface:

6 hours ago, bad guy said:

We want Eva Longoria actually.

We most certainly do not.

3 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

We most certainly do not.

agreed

When we end up getting Sofia Vergara as Sam and Tara's mother, then what?

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

When we end up getting Sofia Vergara as Sam and Tara's mother, then what?

Then we protest :bam:

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

agreed

imagine Eva Longoria playing a problematic alcoholic mother. :skull: She doesn’t have the chops. 

But we also definitely aren’t getting Salma Hayek cast. She’s way too expensive and Scream pays their stars very little to keep the budget low.

I can see a seasoned Latina actress that’s recognizable but not a name actor cast for Krystyna Carpenter. Someone like Patricia Valezquez. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

imagine Eva Longoria playing a problematic alcoholic mother. :skull: She doesn’t have the chops. 

But we also definitely aren’t getting Salma Hayek cast. She’s way too expensive and Scream pays their stars very little to keep the budget low.

I can see a seasoned Latina actress that’s recognizable but not a name actor cast for Krystyna Carpenter. Someone like Patricia Valezquez. 

spacer.png

We need Ana Ortiz 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, genetic fail said:

It really was super obvious because they already did it in the original movie. Plus you only see Quinn's "dead" body for like half a second.

Ethan's reveal is the one that surprised me though.

I was gagged, personally. 

56 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Ana Ortiz 

spacer.png

This would be good. 

But I'd rather have Judy Reyes. She's a fantastic actress and definitely in line with the budget and I can totally see her pulling off the 'drunk, off the rails' mom and possible GF. 

the-critics-choice-association-39-s-2nd-

10 hours ago, Chris said:

Do we still need to use spoiler tags?

According to the ATRL rules, we can stop using spoiler tags one month after theatrical release :skull:

We want Anna Faris as Danny's mother in S7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.