Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

59 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Not really a fan of horror and only following this due to Jenna Ortega but I wanna just say this Poster is so creative and simplistic. This could legit be an album cover. So good. :jonny5:

This is just CHEF'S KISS. I love their graphics for Scream 5 and 6 (apart from the first Scream 6 Movie Poster.)

spacer.png

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

4 more weeks! Yet another TV spot is out!

2 minutes ago, kishi said:

4 more weeks! Yet another TV spot is out!

A mess!! They are making a new one every single damn day. :deadbanana: 

4 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

A mess!! They are making a new one every single damn day. :deadbanana: 

Don't want them to give away too much. We did beg for that extended trailer and now they are overfeeding us :ahh:

I'm not mad at it. 

5 minutes ago, kishi said:

Don't want them to give away too much. We did beg for that extended trailer and now they are overfeeding us :ahh:

I'm not mad at it. 

i'm going to attempt to purposefully avoid them at all costs, on social media and Youtube. 

spacer.png

I've decided to not watch any more trailers 

Nowadays they give away too much and I like going into these movies totally surprised. 

2 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I've decided to not watch any more trailers 

Nowadays they give away too much and I like going into these movies totally surprised. 

I just rewatched the trailer for scream 4, they literally gave away everything :rip:

I heard an interesting theory that Danny is the killer and will be revealed at the end of Scream 6 but doesn't die or get captured. That's why we see what is likely the very final scene of a bewildered Sam holding his Ghostface mask (shown in the trailer)

spacer.png

This would set up Scream 7 to introduce the Dead By Daylight Ghostface masks. Danny would rotate each of the masks. I AM HERE FOR THIS. These masks look sick! Imagine them with more polish and higher quality.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also would love for Stab's Chrome Mask to make another appearance

spacer.png

@Roman Holiday @Josh

6 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I just rewatched the trailer for scream 4, they literally gave away everything :rip:

Even for Scream 2, they quickly show Mrs Loomis looking all crazy with her gun pointed. 

11 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Really? I just watched it and thought any major reveals were kept a mystery.

In the 2 recent TV spots, there's something in the way Hayden is delivering her lines.... She's either gonna serve flop acting or...

12 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

In the 2 recent TV spots, there's something in the way Hayden is delivering her lines.... She's either gonna serve flop acting or...

I wouldn't read too much into it. They already used a different take of Courteney's line 'it's a shrine' between the first trailer and the Super Bowl ad, who knows which one is actually in the final cut. Maybe Hayden's takes will be different as well. 

Side note, I can't find any dolby tickets for opening, and I hate that the fan event is in 3D. I really do not want to watch this film with glasses on, but would've got tickets for the fan event if it was a dolby 2D. 

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Please there was nothing bad outside of her wig

19 hours ago, Hurem said:

New poster :duca:

FoUuIKUX0AEMip7?format=jpg&name=large

best one so far!

this is officially being released in 3D... which is interesting

not sure I'll watch it in 3D even though its been forever since ive seen one.

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

New scenes! :duca:

If it wasn't already obvious, this trailer basically confirms

the death of Mindy's girlfriend.

Did they use fan art again for some of these posters? Cause they sure look better than that busy ass official one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.