Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

The only plot line I can think of involving Sidney for a new Scream movie is a group of Ghostfaces who are frustrated that Sidney keeps surviving and they want her to die for once and all. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah my cinema shows a preview on March 8th :duca: only 29 days left 

• ATRL Moderator

Are there any showings on March 8th in the US? I thought previews would only be on Thursday, can't seem to find any Wednesday showings

8 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Are there any showings on March 8th in the US? I thought previews would only be on Thursday, can't seem to find any Wednesday showings

Movies are regulary released on Thursday in Germany and other countries, so that is why the preview is on March 8th.  

Roman Holiday

Sidney will never be the killer. It would sour her entire story arch and just be the "woman driven mad by grief" trope that we've seen countless times.

no writer would ever dare make Sidney the killer. I think Sidney Stans will realize soon that Neve's departure is for the better. Sidney's story is done.

38 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Sidney will never be the killer. It would sour her entire story arch and just be the "woman driven mad by grief" trope that we've seen countless times.

Not to mention the sexism this would promote if they went down this route. 

Apparently they are going to keep releasing new TV spots with new scenes each week, one or two a week, until the film's release. Mess!! I don't want anymore scenes spoiled and I don't have the willpower to not watch them when they pop up on my Youtube algorithm.

spacer.png

there's supposedly another TV spot floating around with more shots of Laura (Samara) and Chad.

On one hand I want more content but also the TV spots are kinda spoilery... :dancehall:

Roman Holiday

I haven't watched any TV spots/clips. Don't see the point. 

my theory that the therapist character is the killer falls apart with every piece of promo we get for this movie, cause wth isn't he in anything?

5 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

my theory that the therapist character is the killer falls apart with every piece of promo we get for this movie, cause wth isn't he in anything?

I believe Samantha's therapist is orchestrating the kills and his son is Samantha's boyfriend, who is the one actually executing the kills. He has the build for this Ghostface and fits the most with Ghostface's combat skills displayed in the trailers.

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

I believe Samantha's therapist is orchestrating the kills and his son is Samantha's boyfriend, who is the one actually executing the kills. He has the build for this Ghostface and fits the most with Ghostface's combat skills displayed in the trailers.

spacer.png

He can put his GHOST in my FACE anytime :gaycat2:

37 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

well that makes sense but also he's supposed to be a love interest for her and I don't think they would make the boyfriend the killer two times in a row

my main guesses for the killers are ethan, the therapist and detective bailey

2 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

well that makes sense but also he's supposed to be a love interest for her and I don't think they would make the boyfriend the killer two times in a row

my main guesses for the killers are ethan, the therapist and detective bailey

Derek was supposed to originally be a Ghostface in cahoots with Mrs. Loomis and Hallie originally 

I can't believe we get this in a month!!

On 2/6/2023 at 10:48 AM, Oktober Knight said:

These overly analyzed videos are annoying. The way people watch the trailer frame by frame hundreds of times to come up with a theory. Like do y'all work? 

Just watch the damn movie in a few weeks. 

I want to give these channels a chance, but they are annoying me. 

I do like the latest TV spots, this movie is going to be wild. They don't have to keep on revealing anything from the chases though, GhostFace is literally on screen for under 10 minutes in each movie. 

Roman Holiday
16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This is dope :jonny:

Ghostfaciana serving more visuals than Renaissance era. 

There is a new tv spot where Kirby says

"i've been investigating Ghostface attacks" and someone had the theory that there were more than just the recent ones on Tara & Sam. I wonder if this person was right. Maybe there were copycat killer in New York before, that's why she's saying that "this isn't like any other Ghostface".

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

There is a new tv spot where Kirby says

Reveal hidden contents

"i've been investigating Ghostface attacks" and someone had the theory that there were more than just the recent ones on Tara & Sam. I wonder if this person was right. Maybe there were copycat killer in New York before, that's why she's saying that "this isn't like any other Ghostface".

plaese let her not be GF, it would ruin it for me

Not really a fan of horror and only following this due to Jenna Ortega but I wanna just say this Poster is so creative and simplistic. This could legit be an album cover. So good. :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

plaese let her not be GF, it would ruin it for me

It would be awful stupid 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.