Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

7 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Gotcha, gotcha! Sorry, was just trying to clarify! 

Oh, no problem at all! :heart2:

I was just thinking it couldn't be the opening because it's heavily implied that Gale comes out of her encounter with Ghostface dead or at the very least injured. She couldn't be with the group at the shrine if that's the case. She'd be recovering in the hospital or at the morgue. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

So Mother :jonny5: The way she has the Ghostface head tilt DOWNE.

The superior Carpenter sister I fear

Truth be told, it’s not only the best scene of 5cream, but like a top 5 scene of the entire franchise. Mother Sam ATE

spacer.png

Looks just like daddy billy-loomis-scream.gif

Edited by Josh

1 hour ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Oh, no problem at all! :heart2:

I was just thinking it couldn't be the opening because it's heavily implied that Gale comes out of her encounter with Ghostface dead or at the very least injured. She couldn't be with the group at the shrine if that's the case. She'd be recovering in the hospital or at the morgue. 

This is Scream, Jenna Ortega was literally stabbed 10 times, gotten her legs broken, thrown around and by the end, it was like she only fell of a bike and got minor scratches :deadbanana2: 

at least some of u have taste and stan sam :jonnycat:  the true succesor of sidney i fear

43 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

This is Scream, Jenna Ortega was literally stabbed 10 times, gotten her legs broken, thrown around and by the end, it was like she only fell of a bike and got minor scratches :deadbanana2: 

Gale is obviously unharmed when they are visiting the shrine. Meaning that attack scene takes place AFTER it. She's either going to die or be maimed. She's significantly older than Jenna's character. She isn't going to be fighting Ghostface after she's attacked. The attack takes place in what appears to be her apartment. She'll be in the hospital or dead and the young cast will deal with the killer/s. Unless by some miracle someone shoots the attacker before the knife plunges into her in that scene. It's heavily implied she is at least stabbed though.

I’m gonna go ahead and say it and y’all can call me crazy, but here’s my theory:

Spoiler

Neve will be one of the Ghostfaces, which would explain why they’ve claimed that she won’t be in this, to shock everyone. Am I right? Probably not. But what a gag it would be if I am :jonnycat:

Isn't Sidney living in NYC now? I think there was a scene in S5 showing her walking around the city?

This would be such a perfect opportunity to have her again. :noparty: Maybe that was their initial plan but changed after Neve left. :noparty:

12 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Gale is obviously unharmed when they are visiting the shrine. Meaning that attack scene takes place AFTER it. She's either going to die or be maimed. She's significantly older than Jenna's character. She isn't going to be fighting Ghostface after she's attacked. The attack takes place in what appears to be her apartment. She'll be in the hospital or dead and the young cast will deal with the killer/s. Unless by some miracle someone shoots the attacker before the knife plunges into her in that scene. It's heavily implied she is at least stabbed though.

Yeah I agree. The Gale scene is definitely not the opening scene. You can tell from their conversation, she sounds like she's already aware that theres a new killer, it's not like the call caught her by surprise.

I dont know they ll pull that again, thought. As this is exacfly what happened with Gale in Scream 4. I also dont think they'll kill her off.

6 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

The views for the trailer after 24 hours:

Facebook – 1,1M
Twitter – 7,4M
Tik Tok – 42,5M
Instagram – 3,8M

Youtube – 8,34M

Reveal hidden contents

Paramount – 6,1M
Paramount Australia – 175K
Paramount Mexico – 490K
Paramount NZ – 22K
Paramount Germany – 187K
Paramount Brasil – 982K + 135K
Paramount Spain – 28K
Paramount Nederland – 61K
Paramount Italy – 104K
Paramount International – 58K

there are many more re-uploads but I only counted the ones by official paramount accounts

This is really good! This movie will do well at the box office. I think it will make more money than Scream 5

7 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Yeah I agree. The Gale scene is definitely not the opening scene. You can tell from their conversation, she sounds like she's already aware that theres a new killer, it's not like the call caught her by surprise.

I dont know they ll pull that again, thought. As this is exacfly what happened with Gale in Scream 4. I also dont think they'll kill her off.

I'm praying her, Kirby, Chad and Mindy all make it out alive. Although I think I'll be extremely disappointed with the result. :redface:

One thing for sure, the killer/s have a connection to law enforcement. There's no way they could get ahold of all that evidence and material without having direct access to it somehow.

15 minutes ago, Artur said:

Isn't Sidney living in NYC now? I think there was a scene in S5 showing her walking around the city?

This would be such a perfect opportunity to have her again. :noparty: Maybe that was their initial plan but changed after Neve left. :noparty:

no. it was never stated where in the country she lives. possibly still in California

I've heard rumors of a double opening scene. Idk if that's Gale and Samara's character or the subway scene. I'm really curious to see how everything plays out. I feel like a lot of our expectations will be subverted lol.

10 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I feel like a lot of our expectations will be subverted lol.

Yes bc someone who they said wouldn’t be in it will be in it :cm:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

What does everyone think the timeline is?

Act 1

Opening scene, bye bye Samara

Subway scene > group gets split > bodega scene

Sam & Tara meet Kirby & Gale at police station

Act 2

Gale phone call/attack

Apartment scene w/ ladder chase. Guessing lot of new cast dies here.

Ghostface shrine scene the next day

Mindy gets attacked on subway after?

Act 3

Chad & Ghostface fight outside movie theater

Sam & Tara alley chase

Inside movie theater for reveal?

Projector/balcony scenes inside theater?

Last scene is Sam finding Billy's mask meaning another killer is still around?

26 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

I'm praying her, Kirby, Chad and Mindy all make it out alive. Although I think I'll be extremely disappointed with the result. :redface:

One thing for sure, the killer/s have a connection to law enforcement. There's no way they could get ahold of all that evidence and material without having direct access to it somehow.

Same, but I feel like we'll definitely loose at least 2/4. 

Btw, just finished re-watching Scream 5 and Act 3 was truly the pits :rip: By far the worst final act from all the Scream movies. 

So many things don't make sense. 

1) If they really wanted to bring back the legacy acts, how the **** would they do that? They didn't know they'd be able to kill Dewey, which is essentially what got Sydney back. How did they try to get Sydney back if they really wanted to stage Sam being the villain and killing Sydney?

2) Even when Sydney did come to Woodsboro, how did they know she would end up at Stu's old house? They wouldn't have known she'd track Sam and follow her there. It made no sense

3) Why did they kill of the party? Sam, Tara and Richie literally needed 1 second to go pick up the inhaler and leave. It would definitely have been safer to keep the party going, it made no sense to simply kill the party because Tara wanted 1 second to go upstairs and get her inhaler :rip: 

And some of the one-liners during the final act :rip: :rip: :rip: 

The overall writing :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Amber being set on fire :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Sam being the worst final girl in the history of horror movies :rip: :rip: :rip: 

A literal disaster of a third act. 

36 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

What does everyone think the timeline is?

Act 1

Opening scene, bye bye Samara

Subway scene > group gets split > bodega scene

Sam & Tara meet Kirby & Gale at police station

Act 2

Gale phone call/attack

Apartment scene w/ ladder chase. Guessing lot of new cast dies here.

Ghostface shrine scene the next day

Mindy gets attacked on subway after?

Act 3

Chad & Ghostface fight outside movie theater

Sam & Tara alley chase

Inside movie theater for reveal?

Projector/balcony scenes inside theater?

Last scene is Sam finding Billy's mask meaning another killer is still around?

This looks about right! 

13 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Does someone know who the guy behind Gale is in the trailer? The one who gets dragged away by Ghostface? In the Facebook ads, his voice sounds like Chad and other people assume it is the Detective, who is apparently her love interest. But i don't think they would kill any of these two just off-screen. 

If it is a random person, it is even more likely

Reveal hidden contents

that this is the opening. Maybe she's dating some random dude and he gets killed. I also don't want to believe they just rehash the Dewey scene for Gale. Didn't one theory say that multiple people get attacked in the beginning and Kirby and her boyfriend gets attacked and only the boyfriend dies? Maybe they switched the characters.

I think the guy getting snatched up in the gale scene is gale’s assistant 

spacer.png

This is such a better serve than the hideous official one :jonny3:

Why are all the fan made posters 10x better than what the studio actually pays for :skull:

27 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

spacer.png

This is such a better serve than the hideous official one :jonny3:

Why are all the fan made posters 10x better than what the studio actually pays for :skull:

I miss this aesthetic so much :bam:

Guess queen Smara is the opening kill if she’s not even shown in the trailer? :katie: don’t want her to just have 10 minute screen time 

On 1/20/2023 at 10:55 AM, Slate said:

a3ac22e0b14425b5d97d28c2adde62a83c78bf0d.gifv

Mother :jonny5: @TheOnlyOne

I kinda would like to see her as one of the killers. The line "I'm something different" would also fit, because of the final girl being the killer.

But i wouldn't want her to die. Tara should stop her, Sam will be brought into a mental hospital and in Scream 7, there is a new Ghostface and Tara will go visit Sam and ask for help.

56 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

I kinda would like to see her as one of the killers. The line "I'm something different" would also fit, because of the final girl being the killer.

But i wouldn't want her to die. Tara should stop her, Sam will be brought into a mental hospital and in Scream 7, there is a new Ghostface and Tara will go visit Sam and ask for help.

From the footage we’ve seen it’s just not realistic that she’d be one of the killers tbh. I’m assuming it’s just one of the outlier characters, like the professor or smth like that 

2 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

There's a theory that she could be one of the killers without knowing it, and realizes at the end that it's been her the whole time. I think Sam being a killer would cause some backlash though, because of the mental illness angle.

I do think the ''something different'' applies to a previous survivor being the killer for the first time. I'm betting on Tara :sherlock:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.