• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

True but it would be different. She would be staring up at the figures of 9 previous attackers, plus a ton of traumatic memories through out her entire life post scream 1. Scream 3 was just the memory of her house and the events of the first film :michael:.

Sidney is about overcoming trauma. She wouldn't let this phase her

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

I'm now just thinking of how emotional the scene could have been for Sidney to have walked into that shrine room seeing everything from her past. Ugh, wasted opportunity.

Something tells me that Sidney was definitely in mind when they came up with the shrine concept and they just went ahead and decided to keep it even tho she turned the role down :katie:

the trailer has almost 40M views on tik tok alone

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Wait…what?! Where did you guys read there’s a Mia Goth cameo?

spacer.png

Wait WHAT

It's insane how much I mix events of Scary Movie parody with Scream.  :deadbanana4:

Just updated op. If anyone has the poster in uhq link me up bc im tired af and couldn’t find it 

Ngl the poster is shite and ugly and derivative but I love the trailer and the movie looks good so I’m excited for that. 

I read that Cupcakke is the lone survivor.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made some posters! I love how they came out

Everybody covering their own mouth except for Jenna Ortega's sister. Hmmm... Inch resting!

xtina-scream-6-gif.gif

47 minutes ago, Slate said:

a3ac22e0b14425b5d97d28c2adde62a83c78bf0d.gifv

Mother :jonny5: @TheOnlyOne

im sorry but she is so stan worthy idc. her killing Richie was the best scene of 5CREAM for a reason.

Does someone know who the guy behind Gale is in the trailer? The one who gets dragged away by Ghostface? In the Facebook ads, his voice sounds like Chad and other people assume it is the Detective, who is apparently her love interest. But i don't think they would kill any of these two just off-screen. 

If it is a random person, it is even more likely

that this is the opening. Maybe she's dating some random dude and he gets killed. I also don't want to believe they just rehash the Dewey scene for Gale. Didn't one theory say that multiple people get attacked in the beginning and Kirby and her boyfriend gets attacked and only the boyfriend dies? Maybe they switched the characters.

Edited by Kevin2803

18 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

im sorry but she is so stan worthy idc. her killing Richie was the best scene of 5CREAM for a reason.

You get it :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Slate said:

a3ac22e0b14425b5d97d28c2adde62a83c78bf0d.gifv

Mother :jonny5: @TheOnlyOne

So Mother :jonny5: The way she has the Ghostface head tilt DOWNE.

The superior Carpenter sister I fear

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Truth be told, it’s not only the best scene of 5cream, but like a top 5 scene of the entire franchise. Mother Sam ATE

spacer.png

The views for the trailer after 24 hours:

Facebook – 1,1M
Twitter – 7,4M
Tik Tok – 42,5M
Instagram – 3,8M

Youtube – 8,34M

Spoiler

Paramount – 6,1M
Paramount Australia – 175K
Paramount Mexico – 490K
Paramount NZ – 22K
Paramount Germany – 187K
Paramount Brasil – 982K + 135K
Paramount Spain – 28K
Paramount Nederland – 61K
Paramount Italy – 104K
Paramount International – 58K

there are many more re-uploads but I only counted the ones by official paramount accounts

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Everybody covering their own mouth except for Jenna Ortega's sister. Hmmm... Inch resting!

xtina-scream-6-gif.gif

And why is Jenna’s knife black? A black knife is very unusual. They do the most random detail changes to feed us stans 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Does someone know who the guy behind Gale is in the trailer? The one who gets dragged away by Ghostface? In the Facebook ads, his voice sounds like Chad and other people assume it is the Detective, who is apparently her love interest. But i don't think they would kill any of these two just off-screen. 

If it is a random person, it is even more likely

Hide contents

that this is the opening. Maybe she's dating some random dude and he gets killed. I also don't want to believe they just rehash the Dewey scene for Gale. Didn't one theory say that multiple people get attacked in the beginning and Kirby and her boyfriend gets attacked and only the boyfriend dies? Maybe they switched the characters.

Gale is literally with the group when they discover the shrine. 

9 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Gale is literally with the group when they discover the shrine. 

They are referring to the scene where Gale gets attacked in her apartment. You can see someone get dragged out of frame by Ghostface 

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

They are referring to the scene where Gale gets attacked in her apartment. You can see someone get dragged out of frame by Ghostface 

If you read the spoiler part they say they think it's the opening kill. I was pointing out it couldn't be if she's with them at the shrine. 

24 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

If you read the spoiler part they say they think it's the opening kill. I was pointing out it couldn't be if she's with them at the shrine. 

Gotcha, gotcha! Sorry, was just trying to clarify! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.