Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

not y'all still hating on the Mexican born actress ! y'all pressed that a POC is the lead ? and why can't we have 2 final girls that are sisters, like... bye

also, not the Beyonce fans complaining about everything in this thread... just go and complain somewhere else why Bey is not touring with Renaissance... 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for another Gale chase scene :jonny5: Her chase scene on Scream 2 is soooo iconic and so intense :jonny5:

3 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made some posters! I love how they came out

Wow, incredible work! Thank you very much.

57 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think Tara is dead sadly 

Yessssssss manifest that shite :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think Tara is dead sadly 

Would they kill off Tara? Tara and Sam’s relationship is basically the main storyline of these new Scream movies. Maybe Tara dies and then in Scream 7 it focuses on Sam and her mom dealing with Tara’s death and their relationship overall?

Roman Holiday
2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Would they kill off Tara? Tara and Sam’s relationship is basically the main storyline of these new Scream movies. Maybe Tara dies and then in Scream 7 it focuses on Sam and her mom dealing with Tara’s death and their relationship overall?

Unless Jenna is locked in already contractually, they might not be able to afford her for S7

Hotter Scream 5 twink? Dylan or Mason

2 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Unless Jenna is locked in already contractually, they might not be able to afford her for S7

Pretty sure they’ve already filmed whatever happens pre-Wednesday though. Jenna’s recent success wouldn’t have impacted storyline choices for Scream 6.

Just now, Josh said:

Hotter Scream 5 twink? Dylan or Mason

Mason, but he’s not a twink. 

The thread echoes the first pages of the Flowers thread. The trailer works. And I never understood the hate for Sam. Can’t wait!

1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

I wanna know how they get around explaining how NYPD is never available to assist them in an emergency in literal New York City.

spacer.png

@Walk_Away21

it's a big city so it takes longer to respond to emergencies unlike woodsboro

8 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

I wanna know how they get around explaining how NYPD is never available to assist them in an emergency in literal New York City.

spacer.png

@Walk_Away21

:bibliahh:the cops I’m Scream are always incompetent. It’s just camp at this point.

7 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

What. There’s cops everywhere in NYC 

:rip:

14 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Gosh, Gail’s scream is so chilling!!

spacer.png

Im amazed it's been a decade of Gale and we've never gotten a HELLO GALE

13 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

When they took forever to get to Kirby's house in Scream 4. :skull:

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Her quote won’t have risen that far by the time they shoot S7… though she might be able to negotiate for back end.

i just rewatched scream 4 and jill is still the best ghostface lol. it's amazing she almost got away with it. i wonder if kirby will acknowledge jill in S6.

I'm now just thinking of how emotional the scene could have been for Sidney to have walked into that shrine room seeing everything from her past. Ugh, wasted opportunity.

Just now, ccfan007 said:

I'm now just thinking of how emotional the scene could have been for Sidney to have walked into that shrine room seeing everything from her past. Ugh, wasted opportunity.

We kinda already got a similar scene with Sidney on the Stab 3 set in Scream 3. So it would have been the same thing

24 minutes ago, Josh said:

We kinda already got a similar scene with Sidney on the Stab 3 set in Scream 3. So it would have been the same thing

True but it would be different. She would be staring up at the figures of 9 previous attackers, plus a ton of traumatic memories through out her entire life post scream 1. Scream 3 was just the memory of her house and the events of the first film :michael:.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.