Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

How are they not supposed to spoil anything at all though? They have to give people a decent taste of the movie so it can attract more casual fans who aren’t going to watch trailer breakdowns and inspect the trailer super closely. 

I get having to include some spoilers but not knowing who makes the cut makes watching slashers more enjoyable, imo. Knowing two characters are most likely not going to make it ruins some of the suspense for me. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Fm2AOltWYAA5MyO?format=jpg&name=large

Tate and Jill's outfits :giraffe: one of them is definitely a ***

WAIT

There's 9 cloaks, one for each past killer. But in the scene where Gale is talking to the killer on the phone she said TEN tried it before so... 

:foxaylove2:

7 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

I get having to include some spoilers but not knowing who makes the cut makes watching slashers more enjoyable, imo. Knowing two characters are most likely not going to make it ruins some of the suspense for me. 

I watched the trailer on repeat and there's only 3 spoiled deaths in it, 2 of which are nobody no-name characters in the bodega at the very beginning that they didn't even try to hide. Even the other one is hardly a major reveal considering it's someone new. 

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

WAIT

Hide contents

There's 9 cloaks, one for each past killer. But in the scene where Gale is talking to the killer on the phone she said TEN tried it before so... 

:foxaylove2:

No she said the guy on the phone is the 10th guy to try it :skull:

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

No she said the guy on the phone is the 10th guy to try it :skull:

Oh :toofunny2:

Okay this looks miles better than the last one, thank God

Tara definitely looks a little demented in one of the trailer shots hmm

This looks terrible :deadbanana4:

And the fact that they are just killing off everybody for shits and giggles is annoying as hell.  

• ATRL Moderator

Jenna should be the lead. I’m still not sold on Tara. But I’ll watch it and see what happens. Gonna be weird without Sidney, though. 

1 hour ago, The Last of Us said:

spacer.png

OMG this poster and the fact they keep pushing the two girls on top. Make it STOP. :redface:

Just now, QueenBLadyG said:

OMG this poster and the fact they keep pushing the two girls on top. Make it STOP. :redface:

The two girls are the new leads. What do you mean pushing them? :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The two girls are the new leads. What do you mean pushing them? :deadbanana:

Exactly what I said. Neither of them is good enough to be a new lead of Scream over Neve or Courtney. :skull:

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

the shrine thing is very cringy and completely not possible in real life

This type of critic is so funny to me :toofunny3: It's a movie for godssake

I'm not feeling the mask at all. It's giving Halloween 2018 try hard. But that made sense because Michael used one mask. The ghostface killers have used so many. The killers used to swap them out all the time. Also it was mass produced before and after the first round of kills.  So the idea of this being an "old mask" is silly cause girl like which one? 

2 minutes ago, MrYorkshireFenty said:

I'm not feeling the mask at all. It's giving Halloween 2018 try hard. But that made sense because Michael used one mask. The ghostface killers have used so many. The killers used to swap them out all the time. Also it was mass produced before and after the first round of kills.  So the idea of this being an "old mask" is silly cause girl like which one? 

I think rumors were that it's the original mask from scream 1, either Billy or Stu's.

This looks really good.

Honestly though I only care if Gale survives. 

15 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

This type of critic is so funny to me :toofunny3: It's a movie for godssake

so if the characters suddenly started having superpowers would you accept that because it’s a movie? :rip: 

suspension of disbelief can only take you so far. someone being able to collect bloodstained clothes and original costumes which are probably buried in an evidence locker somewhere is dumb and makes no sense

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

so if the characters suddenly started having superpowers would you accept that because it’s a movie? :rip: 

suspension of disbelief can only take you so far. someone being able to collect bloodstained clothes and original costumes which are probably buried in an evidence locker somewhere is dumb and makes no sense

3 movies ago there was a magic voice changer that let you steal anyone's voice you wanted. :lmao: This is nothing in comparison

Trailer was a serve :duca: Can hopefully erase the stain that was Scream 5 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

3 movies ago there was a magic voice changer that let you steal anyone's voice you wanted. :lmao: This is nothing in comparison

lmfao well that never bothered me :giraffe: and now we have the Ariana AI to prove it can happen if we want to go there :eli:

I really didn't like it. I hope this doesn't serve Halloween Kills sequel quality. 

Also:

Who's the guy getting killed in Gale's apartment?

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I really didn't like it. I hope this doesn't serve Halloween Kills sequel quality. 

Also:

Hide contents

Who's the guy getting killed in Gale's apartment?

Probably the guy who's in the picture by the phone. Maybe her boyfriend?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.