Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Wow multiple sources on twitter say that the test screening went so great that they won't even need a second one. Be ready for the acclaim

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think they might use the

cult storyline that was planned for Scream 3? idk, but apparently the killers are using the og masks of previous killers and that group pic is supposed to be from a Ghostface Museum, so it would make sense.

They did Scream III in Hollywood so maybe Scream VII could be in Miami or Las Vegas? :gaycat4: 

I just need to understand why they had to make Hayden wear this awful wig...

Jenna Ortega about to put Neve out of work, she really should've sat there and ate her food :dies: Scream is a hit because of catchy and recognizable image of Ghostface and knife, not some 90s has-been actress :dies:

@ConceptD atrl is trash and we love an OP with the right opinions

@Kevin2803 I think so too for sure especially with all the old masks being stolen spoiler, what if the in the group shot train scene in the trailer all the GFs are actually the killers?

@Nvr yes you'd be crucified on reddit lol, it doesn't make sense since the whole point was he was STUPID, and if he was brought back he'd have to some roman type of mastermind backstory, anyway I'd allow it but it has to have Sidney in it to make sense and she's not so

and miss @Bloodflowers. I ******* hope Jenna didn't sign a multi sequels contract and they don't have the budget for her for 7 so YOU can sit there and eat your food... even though I love Jenna d

can't believe I just tagged you all lemme not come on atrl for like a week till it works lol

On 12/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, Nvr said:

Excited :duca:

Am I wrong for still wanting Stu to return as a killer in one of these?

Idk I kind of like the cult thing 

On 12/15/2022 at 10:38 AM, kyris89 said:

Wow multiple sources on twitter say that the test screening went so great that they won't even need a second one. Be ready for the acclaim

Not surprised. Golden Globe nominee Jenna Ortega is acclaim magnet.

Spoiler

I don't trust test screenings reports or early reactions :ninja:.

5 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

@ConceptD atrl is trash and we love an OP with the right opinions

@Kevin2803 I think so too for sure especially with all the old masks being stolen spoiler, what if the in the group shot train scene in the trailer all the GFs are actually the killers?

@Nvr yes you'd be crucified on reddit lol, it doesn't make sense since the whole point was he was STUPID, and if he was brought back he'd have to some roman type of mastermind backstory, anyway I'd allow it but it has to have Sidney in it to make sense and she's not so

and miss @Bloodflowers. I ******* hope Jenna didn't sign a multi sequels contract and they don't have the budget for her for 7 so YOU can sit there and eat your food... even though I love Jenna d

can't believe I just tagged you all lemme not come on atrl for like a week till it works lol

Jenna would actually be worth paying for more money for Scream 7, as she would brings butts to the seats :coffee2:

We want to see Hayden Panettiere

Would be a good twist on the story if someone watching scream 2022 and was so appalled with Sam’s acting that they end up wearing a ghost mask and kill her on the subway in the teaser 

21 hours ago, superchaz said:

Would be a good twist on the story if someone watching scream 2022 and was so appalled with Sam’s acting that they end up wearing a ghost mask and kill her on the subway in the teaser 

Not when she's tied with production, almost the whole entire crew both acting and production was either their friends, or friends of people they knew, the nepotism was real here, but to think we could have gotten Samara Weaving (still nepotism) as Sam if she wasn't busy at the time...

Anyway guys OT, I'm the LAST person who's into the stu theories/fantasies and dreams, but people have pointed out that if you put 1+1 together Kevin's statement actually have now made it seem much more likely that this is actually the route they might be going...I'll leave the basic key point here

1. Kevin originally wrote S3 with the cult of stu ending, Matthew Lillard was already cast and paid for his role before studio involvement made them change the ending and key elements of the whole movie, Kevin knows this is public info online yet NOW he's acting coy and says people must think stu is alive because of his S2 cameo, when that hasn't been his tone in the past.

2. Kevin said he wrote Kirby's last scene as her death scene and that basically she is dead right before S5 came, clearly a misdirect to leave the easter egg and future role in S6 a surprise, he is a pathological liar confirmed.

3. With the vibes that there's going to be a cult in S6... one time a cult was written Stu was behind it... again he was already paid for his role before everything changed

lastly VA confirmed they mention Stu in the S6 in some dialogues... possibly preparing the ground for his return? like maybe they'll tease his death was somehow never confirmed, or at least just put him in the audience's mind

Y'all I'm the last one to be writing Stu nonsense but it's getting hard not to believe they're going in the direction of him being revealed as the big mastermind for this trilogy in 7 :skull: 

omg enough with this "Stu is alive" nonsense. He is dead like the rest of the killers in the franchise lol. Yes he was suppose to come back in S3 twenty two years ago, yes he did a brief cameo in S2 at a party (because it happened to be on the set) but this doesn't mean he's alive. If he was alive for 26 years, i am pretty sure that Gale, Dewey and Sid would know about it and mentioned it. He was under a huge tv set with multiple stabs at the end of S1 and let's say he survived. They wouldn't know about it? Gale was doing the report, Sid was there, Dewey was stabbed, but still present. I think that the next day everybody would hear that Stu survived and a few weeks later we would have trials etc.

The lead actres sis AWFUL while not being even pretty :redface: and it's probably the reason why  scream 2022 has aged poorly. they should have made jenna ortega the lead

Edited by Sharapov

Idk why people even wanted Stu back :deadbanana2:

Anyways. Kinda want the entire cast to be killed off except Mason Gooding. 

1 minute ago, Sharapov said:

The lead actres sis AWFUL while not being even pretty :redface: and it's probably the reason why  scream 2022 has aged poorly. they should have made jenna ortega the lead

It's ok not to like her as a character, as an actress etc, but calling her "not pretty" ( = ugly) is rude... 

I do think Stu is dead, but Kevin Williamson already pulled a "a character died but was later revealed to be alive" in the TV show "The Following", which actually uses some of the original ideas of "Scream 3". So, who knows. I think in the TV Show, the girlfriend of the lead character was "murdered", but she actually survived and they didn't tell anyone, because she went into witness protection. 

A cult would also make sense for "Scream 6", because we had killer duos for 4 out of the 5 movies now and it would be something different. Maybe Richie and Amber inspired this whole Stab fanbase to go crazy. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.