• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, SealitwithaJ said:

But in the film series they are already on like Stab9 at this point, which would make it even more of a clusterf*** when they inevitably chat about stab9 in this movie that is called stab6:bibliahh:

i know! iconic already! 

to the others: SPOILER! - i was joking.

The killer “leak” was 

Spoiler

Sam and Chad are both Ghostfaces and Chad can’t kill Mindy so Sam pushes her out a window 

:rip:

Definitely not real imo. 

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The killer “leak” was 

Reveal hidden contents

Sam and Chad are both Ghostfaces and Chad can’t kill Mindy so Sam pushes her out a window 

:rip:

Definitely not real imo. 

I agree it wouldn't make zero sense, but Mason responding to him AND Jasmin deleting the comment made me think there was some truth to it. But that wasn't the complete leak. 

I'm going to spend less time on these fan spaces. I had to mute the Woodsboro Movie Club on FB because someone spoiled deaths the night before it's opening because they were unhappy with the movie. 

Edited by kishi

7 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

That fan that leaked the ending is giving Amber toxic fan teas :rip: a literal psycho, whew

Yeah, I thought they were cool at first, but that fan is extremely pro-Sidney and anti-Scream 6. I get many of us are disappointed at Sidney not being in the movie, but it's just art and cinema, you don't have to like it or watch it. This is my favorite franchise, but I'm surprised at how invested or upset some people are when they don't get what they want. 

Scream 5 was right for addressing toxic fandom. 

2 hours ago, okgo said:

Is the leak in the room with us right now?

I pray to God no!

40 minutes ago, kishi said:

I agree it wouldn't make zero sense, but Mason responding to him AND Jasmin deleting the comment made me think there was some truth to it. But that wasn't the complete leak. 

I'm going to spend less time on these fan spaces. I had to mute the Woodsboro Movie Club on FB because someone spoiled deaths the night before it's opening because they were unhappy with the movie. 

The comment wasn’t deleted tho? I just checked and it’s still there even now. 

they're SO lucky jenna is so huge right now :rip:

watch them edit the trailer to make her look like the lead

Just now, FunCoric said:

they're SO lucky jenna is so huge right now :rip:

watch them edit the trailer to make her look like the lead

If she dies in the movie they're gonna regret it so much. And for some reason, i have a feeling that she does :chick3:

That leak cannot be real. If it is then it’s atrocious and ridiculous but I’d like to see it play out just to experience peoples reactions. 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The comment wasn’t deleted tho? I just checked and it’s still there even now. 

I'm hoping it's all part of a plot to create buzz.

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

That leak cannot be real. If it is then it’s atrocious and ridiculous but I’d like to see it play out just to experience peoples reactions. 

A lot of fans want to see something completely different. I just don't want to see someone who's been traumatized by previous attacks become evil. 

Though I can't lie, before the last movie, I assumed at some point that Judy or Dewey might be a killer at one point because of the marketing. 

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Spoiler

If you read the detailed spoilers about how it plays out, I can def see it happening. They’re saying Kirby is the mastermind and has good intentions with the motive :rip: sounds messy but I can def see these writers doing that 100%

11 minutes ago, kishi said:

I'm hoping it's all part of a plot to create buzz.

A lot of fans want to see something completely different. I just don't want to see someone who's been traumatized by previous attacks become evil. 

Though I can't lie, before the last movie, I assumed at some point that Judy or Dewey might be a killer at one point because of the marketing. 

It’s not a plot to gain buzz. It’s a plot by a deranged psychopathic fan to ruin a movie he got kicked off the set off and arrested for STALKING and harassing the cast/crew. I already proved he’s lying because his IG stories are promoting outrage and misinformation saying they deleted his comment and I fully went on Jasmin’s post last night and this morning, both after you posted about it, and it’s still there. There’s something mentally wrong with that man, don’t give him any attention. 

Not to be rude, but anyone believing that “leak” didn’t do much thinking at all. 

Spoiler

There’s 6 returning cast members, 5 of whom are connected to the original kills. You really think they are going to make 3 of them be a killer and another 1 die on top of it?? This isn’t just a movie, it’s a money-making business and they keep people alive to be able to sell more movies. They aren’t going to make a 7th movie based off of Tara and Gale only, 2 characters who barely even spoke to each other before. 

At MOST, 1 returning character is a killer and even that’s a stretch. But I can guarantee we are not losing 4/6 returning cast members, especially when there are few big names of the new cast to care about a 7th film. They didn’t go through the trouble of creating 4 new characters that are related to the original victims in 5 only to kill 3 of them off a movie later. 

37 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:
  Hide contents

If you read the detailed spoilers about how it plays out, I can def see it happening. They’re saying Kirby is the mastermind and has good intentions with the motive :rip: sounds messy but I can def see these writers doing that 100%

Do you have them? I only got a brief summary from someone on here but I’d love to hear how it’s supposed to go down. 

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Damn, I'm curious :laugh:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It’s not a plot to gain buzz. It’s a plot by a deranged psychopathic fan to ruin a movie he got kicked off the set off and arrested for STALKING and harassing the cast/crew. I already proved he’s lying because his IG stories are promoting outrage and misinformation saying they deleted his comment and I fully went on Jasmin’s post last night and this morning, both after you posted about it, and it’s still there. There’s something mentally wrong with that man, don’t give him any attention. 

:rip: I did not know any of this.

On 11/23/2022 at 2:16 PM, FunCoric said:

i'd honestly take samara weaving over neve campbell's wooden ass tbh

marge-ashamed.gif

Delete your account.

welp anyway, this is somehow an official poster/marketing picture or visual or something, since it's being constantly deleted for copyright by Paramount

s3g0ienoml4a1.jpeg

1 hour ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

welp anyway, this is somehow an official poster/marketing picture or visual or something, since it's being constantly deleted for copyright by Paramount

Hide contents

s3g0ienoml4a1.jpeg

Horrible. What on earth is this studio doing? They literally changed one word from the tagline of scream 4, made it worse and called it a day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.