Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

5 hours ago, Venice B said:
7 hours ago, okgo said:

This looks fake and even if it isn't it's probably another Stab scene or whataver :redface:

He probably just grabs the shotgun from the bodega store owner.... I'm not here for ghost face with a shotgun.

& I was initially against them calling it Scream !! but now I kinda like it instead of Scream VI...which is just confusing.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

The ready or not girl is gonna be in this?

She’s automatically my guess for ghostface. You don’t hire someone with acting chops like that just for a regular degular civilian role :rip:

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

ghostface with a shotgun is too OP

its very

filters:quality(70)

1 hour ago, GlamourCadaver said:
3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The ready or not girl is gonna be in this?

She’s automatically my guess for ghostface. You don’t hire someone with acting chops like that just for a regular degular civilian role :rip:

well drew Barrymore had the acting chops and she got killed in the opening scene I hope Samara does have more screen time and definitely don’t want her to die in the first 5 minutes, but if she gives me a good chase scene I think I’ll be happy 

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Trailer coming next week

Source?

3 hours ago, superchaz said:

well drew Barrymore had the acting chops and she got killed in the opening scene I hope Samara does have more screen time and definitely don’t want her to die in the first 5 minutes, but if she gives me a good chase scene I think I’ll be happy 

:flame: :clap3: 

A good scene is a good scene. 

The title is Scream VI after all? How stupid, especially since the 2022 version was just called Scream :rip: 

Like, I don't hate the title but this is kinda confusing. Like Scream 5 is just called scream but the sequel is scream 6. I think Scream II was an okay title.

But people were gonna call it Scream 6 either way so it's whatever

Scream 6 is way better than Scream!! or Scream II, it was going to get confusing if they had two movies named Scream, Scream 2 and so on.

The tag line could have been better as it’s similar to scream 4’s tagline of new decade new rules. Is that Twitter account a legit source or has someone made up that screen shot like that fake fan made trailer that was posted a few weeks ago for scream 6?

Is that Ghostface, with a SHOTGUN? In a bodega? Yikes. 

3 hours ago, superchaz said:

The tag line could have been better as it’s similar to scream 4’s tagline of new decade new rules. Is that Twitter account a legit source or has someone made up that screen shot like that fake fan made trailer that was posted a few weeks ago for scream 6?

It says at the bottom ‘concept by’ so maybe it’s just a fanmade thing. 

If the trailer really is coming so soon I fear I might have to do another rewatch when it drops :wanda:

Scream!! was a much better logo than this :mazen:  super confusing

Even just Scream: New York would be a better title AHS style

I would've settled for Scream: Ghostface Takes Manhattan :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.