• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Three weeks earlier is cool. But let's get that trailer soon, I'm excited!

Last one was horrible, but I'll be watching :clap3:

Gory, action packed, Ghostface more gruesome than ever... their Halloween Kills? :bird:

if that barrera woman isnt the first kill i wont be watching!

Edited by FunCoric

11 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

don't come then <3

36 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

dd I snorted:skull: let's be real they don't give a damn what fans want since they didn't have an issue scrapping neve and saying nothing (miss directors after their we love this franchise and fans campaign for the first movie) so I think she's surviving this sequel and even trilogy and it might be Tara who dies in this next one, MAYBE they kill her off act 3 of the last one if it's truly SIdney centered again  

On 11/10/2022 at 5:25 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

dd I snorted:skull: let's be real they don't give a damn what fans want since they didn't have an issue scrapping neve and saying nothing (miss directors after their we love this franchise and fans campaign for the first movie) so I think she's surviving this sequel and even trilogy and it might be Tara who dies in this next one, MAYBE they kill her off act 3 of the last one if it's truly SIdney centered again  

as long as Kirby survives and comes back for Scream 7

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Neve is in the next one. A small part at the very end and a more prominent role is Scream 7.

nene-leakes.gif

10 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

nene-leakes.gif

Let's not forget Vieweranon who's still never been wrong about anything except believing Clips_Comprehend at one point and that leaked all the S5 leaks back in the day has said Neve will be in the movie, safe to say we just don't know

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Let's not forget Vieweranon who's still never been wrong about anything except believing Clips_Comprehend at one point and that leaked all the S5 leaks back in the day has said Neve will be in the movie, safe to say we just don't know

not people still believing any of these hacks lmao

Neve had said she isn't in it. I would frankly be upset at this point if she were because then her entire point would've just been bullshit, even though its an important issue.

Let's move on. Sidney deserves peace and quiet. 

I also highly doubt Neve will be in this as a surprise. There are talks about her already agreeing to part 7. So maybe a small nod at the end like Gale or Sam calling her on the phone, asking for her help. 

Would love a teaser trailer, I am gagging for it :wanda:

On 11/15/2022 at 1:13 AM, ChapelHooker said:

not people still believing any of these hacks lmao

Neve had said she isn't in it. I would frankly be upset at this point if she were because then her entire point would've just been bullshit, even though its an important issue.

Let's move on. Sidney deserves peace and quiet. 

They cut a deal with Neve after she said that at that conference. 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why you keep saying things like that when there's no source for that now? are you suggesting you know something yourself? :confused:

8 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Oh my GOD let it goooooo and stop fabricating :deadbanana: even the “insider” confirmed she isn’t in it. 

I really can’t wait to see a teaser :wanda:

Idk why I feel like this will bomb with both critics and box office.

The only remaining main character is Courtney Cox, success will definitely be affected by Neve Campbell’s absence 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.