Scream VI | Official Trailer and Poster | March 10

ConceptD

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I mean Hayden wasnt exactly guaranteed with all of the personal troubles that she was going through. What's with the shade towards Samara?? A family relative of Paramount what lol Stab wasn't so heavily involved in 4... I mean Billy having a secret child is not out of this world. He always gave off fuckboy vibes and if he stayed pressing Sidney to sleep with him who's to say he didn't just cheat on her while they dated? Obviously him being a serial killer is a convenient way to cover up and explain it was never revealed in the past. Their was nothing abysmal about 5s set and Neve is far from broke tf was this rant lol 💀 

Stab was referenced constantly in 4 from being literally a half of the opening scene, to the high school club and midway party scenes to one of the killers being a huge stab fan which was the reason he was able to be pushed so easily by Jill so idk if we watched the same movie :emofish:

Obviously I didn't say Billy couldn't have a daughter did I? I criticized the exposition scene while explaining with a dumb reveal like that you at least need good acting and likeability, I can't argue with your takes much longer if you think 5's set was presentable looking for a movie meant for the cinema (not to even tackle the lack of visual viewpoint or aesthetic, we're so off that conversation) there were maybe 1-2 scenes that worked, like Judy's death, but there's no getting around the horrendous handling of Stu’s house

The rest were jokes except for Sam being a terrible character and her acting doesn't help, that's something you gonna need to accept :heart:

OT

I'm really starting to believe Sam will die in 6, I'm getting some vibes tbqh, very excited!

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

An actual brutal send-off for Kirby would actually be very appropriate. I can't stress enough how mad I am the she is actually alive. Jill was brutal and not sloppy so having someone survive her installment made no sense to me. Your latter statement wouldn't work since we're getting a sequel though. 

Jill literally didn't attack Kirby though? you know who she did attack but didn't kill because she was indeed in fact sloppy? Sidney :emofish:

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Josh

• ConceptD

• Sexyzinger

Some fun theories in this video. Honestly, this might be the most excited I've been for a killer reveal in some time. Still so far away :monkey:

I'm geeked! Wish it was releasing this month. Can February die?

Also, perched for Samara being the opening kill. I think she's perfect for that role. She's likable enough to feel sympathy for even if you don't know who she is, and if you do know then it's pretty exciting to see her as the opening kill. 

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

I'm geeked! Wish it was releasing this month. Can February die?

Also, perched for Samara being the opening kill. I think she's perfect for that role. She's likable enough to feel sympathy for even if you don't know who she is, and if you do know then it's pretty exciting to see her as the opening kill. 

Fun fact: Samara Weaving auditioned for Sam Carpenter in 5 when the character was originally white but changed to biracial when Melissa was casted. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Fun fact: Samara Weaving auditioned for Sam Carpenter in 5 when the character was originally white but changed to biracial when Melissa was casted. 

I think it was a good call. I know people don't like Sam, but I actually really like Melissa and think the faults of the character is the writing. She doesn't deserve all the hate.

9 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think it was a good call. I know people don't like Sam, but I actually really like Melissa and think the faults of the character is the writing. She doesn't deserve all the hate.

Glad someone else likes Melissa & Sam! Im excited for more depth in her character in Scream 6 & 7

Not the Scream 3 writer being Oscar nominated now for Best Screenplay :bibliahh:

Not the Scream 3 writer being Oscar nominated now for Best Screenplay :bibliahh:

Mess, I can't believe I'm just now finding this out :dies: Wikipedia also says that he did 'uncredited' rewrites for Scream 4 which is interesting 

He deserved for S3 tbh

On 1/22/2023 at 1:33 PM, publikcitizen said:

I think the commentary for Scream 6 will be either conspiracy theories or true crime. 

Definitely true crime. 

12 hours ago, Josh said:

Nope, allegedly Samara was offered the role with NO audition, and was supposed to play Sam till she cancelled on them due to scheduling conflict like I said last page.. xx

11 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Mess, I can't believe I'm just now finding this out :dies: Wikipedia also says that he did 'uncredited' rewrites for Scream 4 which is interesting 

If I recall correctly, The Weinsteins hired him to do rewrites once they decided against Kevin’s original plan for a trilogy. 

23 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Some fun theories in this video. Honestly, this might be the most excited I've been for a killer reveal in some time. Still so far away :monkey:

This video gave me a possible motive for Tara and Kirby.

While i think the true crime motive and the cult are most likely to happen, i was thinking about how Tara and Kirby would fit into that. And it's actually kinda simple. True Crime shows/movies (as we see in real life) often affect the victims or family members of the victims. And Kirby and Tara are both survivors, but not even the ones who get attention. Sam and Sidney are the final girls and Jill is the one who got all the attention in Scream 4. I don't think it's a jealousy motive (like with Jill), but more like that they are sick that all this trauma happened to them and no one really gives a **** about what they have been through, glamorize it and only care about Sam/Sidney/Jill and all the other killers.

I mean, tbh, after 6 movies, it's about time that one of the survivors would become Ghostface at some point. So far, it's only been new additions for each movie. For how long can it be 'the boyfriend' or 'the film nerd'? 

At this point, it's either gonna be a descendant of any of the previous killers or any of the survivors. 

7 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

I have a feeling this will be the best sequel in the franchise so far

I think it’s gonna pull BIG box office numbers its first week. There’s so much momentum. 

spacer.png

I watched scream 4 yesterday for the first time and it was so good. I was shook by who the killer was. I have now watched scream 4 & 5 within the last couple weeks and I was surprised by how good both were. Both kept my attention the entire time and I was wrong about the killer both times. Also I just love Hayden and they did her dirty with that short hair, she still served though. I feel like I need to watch both again and honestly both were so good that I feel like i could.

I’m honestly so excited about scream 6 even without Neve. I feel like everyone is a suspect this time! Well, everyone that’s coming back at least. 

the twins were sus af in the last movie and they survived?? It could easily be them especially with mindys obsession with scary movies.

speaking of obsession with scary movies, Haydens character was also a horror movie buff and she’s been through some traumatic stuff and where were you for scream 5 sis? 👀

Sam is the daughter of billy loomis.

Tara has also been traumatized and in the preview she has that creepy grin.

then we have gale weathers, lost the love of her life, has a bad case of writers block and needs something to write about. Also a trauma victim. 

Anyway I’m excited I can’t wait!

Edited by CrimsonX

5 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I mean, tbh, after 6 movies, it's about time that one of the survivors would become Ghostface at some point. So far, it's only been new additions for each movie. For how long can it be 'the boyfriend' or 'the film nerd'? 

At this point, it's either gonna be a descendant of any of the previous killers or any of the survivors. 

Tbf it has only been ‘the film nerd’ once in 5 movies, agreed it needs to not be someones boyfriend again though

5 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

I watched scream 4 yesterday for the first time and it was so good. I was shook by who the killer was. I have now watched scream 4 & 5 within the last couple weeks and I was surprised by how good both were. Both kept my attention the entire time and I was wrong about the killer both times. Also I just love Hayden and they did her dirty with that short hair, she still served though. I feel like I need to watch both again and honestly both were so good that I feel like i could.

I’m honestly so excited about scream 6 even without Neve. I feel like everyone is a suspect this time! Well, everyone that’s coming back at least. 

the twins were sus af in the last movie and they survived?? It could easily be them especially with mindys obsession with scary movies.

speaking of obsession with scary movies, Haydens character was also a horror movie buff and she’s been through some traumatic stuff and where were you for scream 5 sis? 👀

Sam is the daughter of billy loomis.

Tara has also been traumatized and in the preview she has that creepy grin.

then we have gale weathers, lost the love of her life, has a bad case of writers block and needs something to write about. Also a trauma victim. 

Anyway I’m excited I can’t wait!

Why did this just send me :deadbanana: