Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

I mean, tbh, after 6 movies, it's about time that one of the survivors would become Ghostface at some point. So far, it's only been new additions for each movie. For how long can it be 'the boyfriend' or 'the film nerd'? 

At this point, it's either gonna be a descendant of any of the previous killers or any of the survivors. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

I have a feeling this will be the best sequel in the franchise so far

I think it’s gonna pull BIG box office numbers its first week. There’s so much momentum. 

spacer.png

I watched scream 4 yesterday for the first time and it was so good. I was shook by who the killer was. I have now watched scream 4 & 5 within the last couple weeks and I was surprised by how good both were. Both kept my attention the entire time and I was wrong about the killer both times. Also I just love Hayden and they did her dirty with that short hair, she still served though. I feel like I need to watch both again and honestly both were so good that I feel like i could.

I’m honestly so excited about scream 6 even without Neve. I feel like everyone is a suspect this time! Well, everyone that’s coming back at least. 

the twins were sus af in the last movie and they survived?? It could easily be them especially with mindys obsession with scary movies.

speaking of obsession with scary movies, Haydens character was also a horror movie buff and she’s been through some traumatic stuff and where were you for scream 5 sis? 👀

Sam is the daughter of billy loomis.

Tara has also been traumatized and in the preview she has that creepy grin.

then we have gale weathers, lost the love of her life, has a bad case of writers block and needs something to write about. Also a trauma victim. 

Anyway I’m excited I can’t wait!

Edited by CrimsonX

5 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I mean, tbh, after 6 movies, it's about time that one of the survivors would become Ghostface at some point. So far, it's only been new additions for each movie. For how long can it be 'the boyfriend' or 'the film nerd'? 

At this point, it's either gonna be a descendant of any of the previous killers or any of the survivors. 

Tbf it has only been ‘the film nerd’ once in 5 movies, agreed it needs to not be someones boyfriend again though

Spoiler

If the killer is chasing past survivors.

How can he ignore Sidney? That just doesn't add up.

5 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

I watched scream 4 yesterday for the first time and it was so good. I was shook by who the killer was. I have now watched scream 4 & 5 within the last couple weeks and I was surprised by how good both were. Both kept my attention the entire time and I was wrong about the killer both times. Also I just love Hayden and they did her dirty with that short hair, she still served though. I feel like I need to watch both again and honestly both were so good that I feel like i could.

I’m honestly so excited about scream 6 even without Neve. I feel like everyone is a suspect this time! Well, everyone that’s coming back at least. 

the twins were sus af in the last movie and they survived?? It could easily be them especially with mindys obsession with scary movies.

speaking of obsession with scary movies, Haydens character was also a horror movie buff and she’s been through some traumatic stuff and where were you for scream 5 sis? 👀

Sam is the daughter of billy loomis.

Tara has also been traumatized and in the preview she has that creepy grin.

then we have gale weathers, lost the love of her life, has a bad case of writers block and needs something to write about. Also a trauma victim. 

Anyway I’m excited I can’t wait!

Why did this just send me :deadbanana:

18 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They could still be looking for her. Or have tried to kill her and were unsuccessful. This could be touched upon in the movie. I also think we are getting a scene with Ghostface calling Sidney near the end and just hearing her say hello and not showing her

1 hour ago, Coldpurry said:
  Hide contents

Maybe she finally left the country.

8 hours ago, CrimsonX said:

What’s wrong with Melissa? :biblio:

wrong post

Edited by Josh

I had a Scream dream and dreamt a scene where there’s an indoor press conference and the police chief comes out behind the curtain to the podium answering questions from the press . “We are going to get this guy. We are very close to getting him.” Cut to a bullet going through the back of his head. His body falling down revealing Ghostface standing there behind where he was with a shotgun pointed towards the crowd. He starts shooting at the crowd a few times causing panic and then dashes back behind the curtain disappearing.

spacer.png

@Reverse Warholian   @Walk_Away21

I had a Scream dream and dreamt a scene where there’s an indoor press conference and the police chief comes out behind the curtain to the podium answering questions from the press . “We are going to get this guy. We are very close to getting him.” Cut to a bullet going through the back of his head. His body falling down revealing Ghostface standing there behind where he was with a shotgun pointed towards the crowd. He starts shooting at the crowd a few times causing panic and then dashes back behind the curtain disappearing.

spacer.png

@Reverse Warholian   @Walk_Away21

On 1/20/2023 at 4:05 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

The views for the trailer after 24 hours:

Facebook – 1,1M
Twitter – 7,4M
Tik Tok – 42,5M
Instagram – 3,8M

Youtube – 8,34M

Hide contents

Paramount – 6,1M
Paramount Australia – 175K
Paramount Mexico – 490K
Paramount NZ – 22K
Paramount Germany – 187K
Paramount Brasil – 982K + 135K
Paramount Spain – 28K
Paramount Nederland – 61K
Paramount Italy – 104K
Paramount International – 58K

there are many more re-uploads but I only counted the ones by official paramount accounts

The views for the trailer after 1 week:

Facebook – 2,6M
Twitter – 11,1M

Instagram – they deleted it for some reason

YouTube: 21,8M (only official Paramount accounts)

Spoiler

Paramount – 11M
Paramount Australia – 2,5M
Paramount Mexico – 1,7M
Paramount NZ – 182K
Paramount Germany – 814K
Paramount Brasil – 3,3M + 258K
Paramount Spain – 115K
Paramount Nederland – 420K
Paramount Italy – 1M
Paramount International – 114K
Paramount UK – 422K

TikTok: 119M

Spoiler

Paramount – 56,4M
Paramount Brasil – 19,7M
Paramount UK – 13,7M
Paramount Ireland – 610K
Paramount France – 762K
Paramount Mexico – 20,4M
Paramount Australia – 1,3M
Paramount Spain – 6,2M

Total: 154,5M

I get the trailer as an ad basically every YouTube video I watch (I'm in Germany)

this is gonna smash I fear

19 hours ago, Coldpurry said:
  Hide contents

I mean, they did this in Scream 5 :rip: 

The writing in that final act was horrible

If they bring back Jill is2g... I mean I love Emma Roberts but bringing her back would be the dumbest decision ever

:rip: 

58 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Hide contents

If they bring back Jill is2g... I mean I love Emma Roberts but bringing her back would be the dumbest decision ever

:rip: 

KW confirmed she's dead. 

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I place my bets on no killer reveal in S6 but the reveal will be in S7 as Stu Macher and Neve will be on aboard in S7. Bookmark me @Walk_Away21

No Neve no killer reveal NO BUDGET 4 SCREAM 7 :sorry:

they can only push us so far

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I place my bets on no killer reveal in S6 but the reveal will be in S7 as Stu Macher and Neve will be on aboard in S7. Bookmark me @Walk_Away21

No killer reveal? Sounds awful.

I think the plan for this trilogy is to have a Sidney VS Mastermind in S7. I believe this is their original plan. I find stupid the "Stu's alive" theories but it seems they are hyping up something like Sidney VS Stu for the final battle in S7 (something like Laurie VS Michael). But most probably Sid will have Sam or Kirby as an ally, since every other survivor will be dead by the end of S7's act 3

2 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

I think the plan for this trilogy is to have a Sidney VS Mastermind in S7. I believe this is their original plan. I find stupid the "Stu's alive" theories but it seems they are hyping up something like Sidney VS Stu for the final battle in S7 (something like Laurie VS Michael). But most probably Sid will have Sam or Kirby as an ally, since every other survivor will be dead by the end of S7's act 3

Stu's dead though and he was never the mastermind for this kind of battle? He was Billy's pawn. 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Stu's dead though and he was never the mastermind for this kind of battle? He was Billy's pawn. 

Yeah i agree that Stu is dead, i am against the "Stu is alive" theory. I was just thinking that maybe they are trying this though. An by mastermind, i was referring only for the newest trilogy. Of course he was a pawn back then. Who knows? We'll have to wait and see!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.