Scream VI | Out Now!

ConceptD

That poster is awful it’s like ghost face is going through the Micheal myres mask change from the recent Halloween movies 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

literally where tf is the trailer :deadbanana2:

Maybe next week since its the anniversary of Scream 2? Fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

literally where tf is the trailer :deadbanana2:

There's a spoiler that gives away the reason for that and it's quite logical if you wanna know

anyway I feel it for sure the trailer is this week :duca:

11 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

There's a spoiler that gives away the reason for that and it's quite logical if you wanna know

anyway I feel it for sure the trailer is this week :duca:

Really?? Tell us

It’s either coming within the next week or were not getting a trailer until January. I don’t think they’d want to release a trailer so close to Christmas. 

2 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Really?? Tell us

I think it was probably mentioned somewhere here but it's been gathered from photo leaks and the 1 true insider vieweranon that

The killer/s in this movie set up a display of all the costumes of the previous killers for the main characters to see, but the masks are missing, meaning the new killers are using the same masks worn as the old killers, all worn out and old

On 12/8/2022 at 2:20 AM, ConceptD said:

#CancelRadioSilence #CancelSpyglassEntertainment #CancelParamountPictures :giraffe:

I'm still legitimately contemplating not seeing it in theatre and waiting for it to be downloadable in HD to not give my money to them like last year...RadioSilence indeed as they couldn't utter a word this year in response to Neve after all the spins last year bout how much they need and love her mhm :giraffe: so then if I stay home the chances of the Sidney focused S7 go down the drain...either way I lose? can't wait

It’s very clear some of you don’t understand how film works. The Radio Silence blaming and hate is so misplaced. 

Can’t wait for the trailer! Wish Paramount/Spyglass paid Neve what she’s worth but Sidney deserves a freaking break. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior

10 hours ago, superchaz said:

That poster is awful it’s like ghost face is going through the Micheal myres mask change from the recent Halloween movies 

Yeah it’s trash. Especially considering how many fans have original 96 masks that don’t rot or wrinkle they just go yellowish in certain patches. 

5 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

It’s very clear some of you don’t understand how film works. The Radio Silence blaming and hate is so misplaced. 

Can’t wait for the trailer! Wish Paramount/Spyglass paid Neve what she’s worth but Sidney deserves a freaking break. 

They literally hired their friend and frequent collaborator to write it and are the directors lol. The shite fest that was S5 is ENTIRELY on them. It’s pretty clear that Ready or Not was a major fluke for them considering how boring and lifeless Scream 5 was and Scream (even though it’s my fave franchise ever) is probably one of the easiest slasher movies to get right if you try even just a little bit. 

5 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Whatever happened all I think is there was and is no reason for them not to say anything about it, they're choosing not to...

On 12/8/2022 at 6:45 PM, okgo said:

lol, shade

giphy.gif

I was just listening to this clip and my bf, who has a ******* ghost face tattoo on his shoulder, just asked who neve Campbell is :gaycat7:

OT: I’m excited for this. I haven’t followed any of the news coverage or leaks because I ruined scream 5 by reading all the spoilers, but is the leaked tag line real cuz if so :toofunny2:

Does anyone know if the March 10 date is world wide or just the US? I’m in the UK and can’t find anything about it anywhere. 

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

They literally hired their friend and frequent collaborator to write it and are the directors lol. The shite fest that was S5 is ENTIRELY on them. It’s pretty clear that Ready or Not was a major fluke for them considering how boring and lifeless Scream 5 was and Scream (even though it’s my fave franchise ever) is probably one of the easiest slasher movies to get right if you try even just a little bit. 

now you know thats a big fat lie :skull:

11 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Whatever happened all I think is there was and is no reason for them not to say anything about it, they're choosing not to...

yeah, cause they are gonna risk losing their jobs over an actress not being paid enough....

Anyways the poster is cute. It's obviously just the teaser poster tho

57 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It’s going to be bad, isn’t it. The only good thing going for it is Samara and that Hayden back. 

The test screening went great, it had very positive reception so hopefully it stays like that

3 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

The test screening went great, it had very positive reception so hopefully it stays like that

Hopefully :WAP:

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

yeah, cause they are gonna risk losing their jobs over an actress not being paid enough....

Anyways the poster is cute. It's obviously just the teaser poster tho

risk losing their jobs...is that while the movie was half way thru filming and the news came out the first time or when it was already in post production and neve was still talking about it in the press? :rip: the reason Jamie said what she said above me is because she literally can't imagine... so is it passion making this movie or money? so I understand, since they had a lot to say last year this time about how the movie is being made etc, like idk "there is no scream without sidney"etc, so was that just being said to get people used to the actresses like Melissa who've barely had a gig in their life but are friends with friends? was so then which is it? passion or money? PR or honesty? for the filmmakers not the studio :confused:

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

risk losing their jobs...is that while the movie was half way thru filming and the news came out the first time or when it was already in post production and neve was still talking about it in the press? :rip: the reason Jamie said what she said above me is because she literally can't imagine... so is it passion making this movie or money? so I understand, since they had a lot to say last year this time about how the movie is being made etc, like idk "there is no scream without sidney"etc, so was that just being said to get people used to the actresses like Melissa who've barely had a gig in their life but are friends with friends? was so then which is it? passion or money? PR or honesty? for the filmmakers not the studio :confused:

neve announced she won't be in the movie on june 6th and filming began on june 9th so the movie wasn't halfway through filming when the news came out. Like don't get me wrong I wish spyglass/paramount would've payed her what she wanted but they didn't so there's nothing we can do about that.

also, Neve doesn't really care about the movies that much, and that's evident if you watch some interviews she did for 5, so it's not like she was dying to be in scream 6.

7 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

neve announced she won't be in the movie on june 6th and filming began on june 9th so the movie wasn't halfway through filming when the news came out. Like don't get me wrong I wish spyglass/paramount would've payed her what she wanted but they didn't so there's nothing we can do about that.

also, Neve doesn't really care about the movies that much, and that's evident if you watch some interviews she did for 5, so it's not like she was dying to be in scream 6.

dd you're right with the dates sorry my mind kinda got jumbled with the rumors and the other times she spoke, I see too that she doesn't really care too much about the movie itself as much as recognition for it ala Jamie (and the right money offer lol) I moreso meant that if they were big fans of the franchise and want to honor it etc etc they know the size of the matter and that saying nothing is the worst for people who were turned off or are very iffy still with the topic...

I personally could have used a Scream without Neve after 7 finishes the new trilogy...that's what I would have done yeah, no reason not to use her while she's willing...

I just don't stan this timeline where this is the pre promotion to the film...as compared to last year's being all about how they had to have the original trio... still love Jenna ofc 

MOymtEF.png

(one of the top news articles when u search neve:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.