• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2022 at 8:47 AM, Roman Holiday said:

Scream 5 has kinda aged like milk for me. Something about the dialogue is just so weak in comparison to KW’s clever writing. The Requel living room scene is so cringe. I hope they focus less on the meta commentary and just develop the plot better for 6. 

One of my co-workers was dragging the writing the other day. :toofunny2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
On 8/20/2022 at 4:29 PM, Hurem said:

Filming wrapped up yesterday.

Mess, I thought it just wrapped like a day ago, either way so freaking excited :wanda:

Off topic here but I was thinking about past characters and realized that Dewey never really mentioned the death of HIS OWN SISTER like... ever? Idk why but that irked me so bad lol.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

Off topic here but I was thinking about past characters and realized that Dewey never really mentioned the death of HIS OWN SISTER like... ever? Idk why but that irked me so bad lol.

In a deleted scene from Scream 4 he mentions her and acknowledges her passing, and in the latest film you can see in his home there is a box of stuff labeled Tatum's 

• ATRL Moderator

I guess I'm in the minority, but I absolute love the inclusion of the Stab films, one of my favorite ongoing motifs in the franchise 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

In a deleted scene from Scream 4 he mentions her and acknowledges her passing, and in the latest film you can see in his home there is a box of stuff labeled Tatum's 

I did not know about this deleted scene! I'll see if I can find it.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

I did not know about this deleted scene! I'll see if I can find it.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, ccfan007 said:

It’s even weirder since him and Sidney both knew Tatum and they were in all of the movies yet never mentioned Tatum AT ALL. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s even weirder since him and Sidney both knew Tatum and they were in all of the movies yet never mentioned Tatum AT ALL. 

I mean, they did try in 4 but the scene got cut, and at least there's the box of Tatum's stuff in 5 but I agree that they could have done a better job mentioning her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Rewatching 5cream tonight :jamming: I was trying to hold off doing a rewatch of any of them until closer to Halloween but I couldn't resist :WAP:kind of wish I watched Scre4m though instead

• 2 weeks later...

:ghostface:

Ghostface’s impact

:ghostface:hopefully marketing starts this month!

• ATRL Moderator

Do you think we'll get a trailer on Halloween or is that too early? :ghostface:

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Do you think we'll get a trailer on Halloween or is that too early? :ghostface:

Maybe a small teaser but I feel like its way too early.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Maybe a small teaser but I feel like its way too early.

Yeah, I’m just gagging for it, been doing a re-watch ahead of my annual re-watch the week of Halloween, I just couldn’t wait :ghostface:

I could see them doing a 12 Days of Scream for the holiday season like last year, and lead it up to the first official trailer. That would put the movie 3 months out, which is the same amount of time between Scream 2022’s first trailer and the release. 

I just can’t wait for promo to begin. 

On 9/24/2022 at 1:21 AM, Ampersand13 said:

Rewatching 5cream tonight :jamming: I was trying to hold off doing a rewatch of any of them until closer to Halloween but I couldn't resist :WAP:kind of wish I watched Scre4m though instead

If you do watch Scream 4 I highly recommend the fan edit. I can try to find it for you if you have trouble, but googling it should bring it up. It is so far superior to the official cut that it’s the only one I watch now. 

I can’t believe we’ve had basically zero news or leaks about this. They’ve been really really careful about everything this time. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

If you do watch Scream 4 I highly recommend the fan edit. I can try to find it for you if you have trouble, but googling it should bring it up. It is so far superior to the official cut that it’s the only one I watch now. 

Ooh! I will look for it! I have a lot of love for Scre4m :ghostface:

I hope there's a teaser by the end of the month (gotta milk Halloween) and then a full trailer in December. I'm pleasantly surprised there was no leaks this time around. Gonna try my best not to over-analyze the trailer.

• 4 weeks later...

Now hold up!!

Isn’t it a bit early for them to be releasing the trailer? I’m guessing they’re release the teaser on Monday (Halloween) and then the entire thing next Friday?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.