• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

I mean slé, but the audience is gagging for Samara 

I wonder if they will include nyc in the promo/posters for this cause all the fan posters have been an eat

This is probably my fave one

ytbP4aa.jpeg

3 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I wonder if they will include nyc in the promo/posters for this cause all the fan posters have been an eat

This is probably my fave one

ytbP4aa.jpeg

Though I love this poster (probably because Creepy Duck did it and they obviously can't miss), I don't see NYC being a marketing selling point outside the US.

Don't believe the rumours about Neve returning. They were started by that crazy person that was trying to solicit nudes. 

7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Don't believe the rumours about Neve returning. They were started by that crazy person that was trying to solicit nudes. 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

According to some of the comments in that thread, screamcommunity has posted misinformation a few times before. 

the only acceptable point of her returning would be for her to be the opening kill at this point

I really hope we have three Ghostface killers in this movie with one of them getting away with it and we don’t know who it is until Scream 7.

This is kinda what I hoped for. Give Sidney a break for a movie and then have her back when her kids are older and whatnot.

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This is kinda what I hoped for. Give Sidney a break for a movie and then have her back when her kids are older and whatnot.

Tea. I also don't find it hard to believe if this is in fact true, just a feeling though

The only thing I don’t like about that is returning to Sidney as the main character in 7 almost certainly means the franchise ends there.

so wait is Scream 6 confirmed to be in a college campus?

and also kinda disappointed to see that Melissa actress in the set pics, she was such a horrible actress

9 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

so wait is Scream 6 confirmed to be in a college campus?

and also kinda disappointed to see that Melissa actress in the set pics, she was such a horrible actress

You can’t even say this on the Reddit because you get dragged and downvoted endlessly but she was so wooden. I hate to say it but it was giving me casting couch vibes :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

You can’t even say this on the Reddit because you get dragged and downvoted endlessly but she was so wooden. I hate to say it but it was giving me casting couch vibes :giraffe:

wait the reddit stans liked her? :bibliahh:

They waited too long to push out sequels in my opinion.

Scream 3 to 4 was 11 years.

Scream 4 to 5 was 11 years.

:skull:

Why?

Why couldn't they film Scream 6 LAST summer?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Chris said:

Why couldn't they film Scream 6 LAST summer?

Because Scream 4 was such a commercial flop they needed to ensure that Scream 5 was a success prior to green-lighting another one

4 hours ago, Chris said:

They waited too long to push out sequels in my opinion.

Scream 3 to 4 was 11 years.

Scream 4 to 5 was 11 years.

:skull:

Why?

Scream 3 was written to be the end of the original trilogy. 4 was an anniversary film. and then it flopped for Scream standards thus going back to square one 

8 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

wait the reddit stans liked her? :bibliahh:

Yeah lol apparently the performance wasn’t wooden, she just came off as cold because of what she had been through and it was a creative decision on Melissa’s behalf :rip:

58 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah lol apparently the performance wasn’t wooden, she just came off as cold because of what she had been through and it was a creative decision on Melissa’s behalf :rip:

lmao, NO :rip: 

She didn't even come off as cold. She came off FLAT and one-dimensional. SCREAM needs a very strong lead after the fantastic job Neve did with the franchise. And this Melissa chick is just not it

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

lmao, NO :rip: 

She didn't even come off as cold. She came off FLAT and one-dimensional. SCREAM needs a very strong lead after the fantastic job Neve did with the franchise. And this Melissa chick is just not it

:clap3: thank god for jenna ortega tho. im sure the writers are aware of the melissa backlash and gave her less airtime this time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.